Photo

Personal Car Disappears

10 replies to this topic
///M
  • ///M

E39

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:41 AM Edited by ARCTICvnc, 02 February 2014 - 12:42 AM.

Ok, today I was cruising around LS and some guy drives up and blows me up in one hit, and my car blows up. I go to call Mors and there is no option to replace my car. It was fully insured. I checked my garage and it wasn't there either.

BTW it was my Intruder that I spent ages trying to find. These are the people that ruin this game.

Any ideas?

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:42 AM

Call your mechanic. Else switch session, try mors again, try mechanic again.

prototypetom
  • prototypetom

purveyor of exasperated sighs

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:52 AM Edited by prototypetom, 02 February 2014 - 12:53 AM.

check your garage on the SC site, and check it's still listed by your mechanic (but (destroyed) ). i sent a ticket to R* and it was back a few days later, but it might just have happened - just don't replace it's slot in your garage.

was it in slot 1 btw?

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:12 AM

Im guessing slot one and lost insurance.

And OP have you never blown up someone elses PV? To claim he is ruining GTAO is ridiculous. Just because you dont agree with what he did doesnt mean its wrong.

///M
  • ///M

E39

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:29 AM

check your garage on the SC site, and check it's still listed by your mechanic (but (destroyed) ). i sent a ticket to R* and it was back a few days later, but it might just have happened - just don't replace it's slot in your garage.

was it in slot 1 btw?

Not sure how I check on SC but, when I call my mechanic it says "Intruder(destroyed)".

I don't know how the slot counting works, it's the fifth slot on the left side when looking into the garage.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:31 AM

That would be slot 1 then sadly, known glitch of it loosing insurance.

If your lucky and don't replace it, it may reappear. Note the word may...

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:31 AM

Is it the one at the very back. Furthest from the elevator entrance. If so thats slot one and a know bug with insurance. When you refill the spot when you go out check you still have insurance on the car. You can do this by pressing up... or is it down. Something like that. It will show the stats of the car and wether its insured or not.

///M
  • ///M

E39

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:40 AM

Im guessing slot one and lost insurance.

And OP have you never blown up someone elses PV? To claim he is ruining GTAO is ridiculous. Just because you dont agree with what he did doesnt mean its wrong.

No, believe it or not I don't blow up random people's cars. I've only blown up other peoples cars when I'm messing around with friends.

If you don't mind it feel free.

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:40 AM

Search this forum for the steps on how to get your car back... It works...You just gotta search or hope someone will see this and provide the link..!

///M
  • ///M

E39

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:53 AM

Search this forum for the steps on how to get your car back... It works...You just gotta search or hope someone will see this and provide the link..!

Only way I found is the ticket with R*, which I'm guessing is going to be useless. Might as well try.

///M
  • ///M

E39

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:48 PM

That would be slot 1 then sadly, known glitch of it loosing insurance.

If your lucky and don't replace it, it may reappear. Note the word may...

Went and found another one and put a place holder in the 1st slot. 

I think I found a new spawn location for the Intruder if anybody wants to find one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users