11 replies to this topic
Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

Greetings folks

I find the prison fascinating but weird.

While exploring the prison (with Cletus) the guards kinda act non-chalant, I suppose this is cos we aren't supposed to be there and so technically we aren't there at all. At least since we cannot get wanted levels the guards have nothing to fear...?

The prisoners however act terrified and run about screaming! Is it just me?

Is this because I have 'glitched' the gameplay by being there? Why are the prisoners so scared?

The prison is big and is covered in catwalks and ladders so I reckon it has a big role in future gameplay

Spoiler

I understand that there is a weapon in the prison somewhere but I haven't been able to find it.

Anyone else have any Bolingbroke experiences?

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:49 PM

Well the game is very detailed so the catwalks and ladders could just be there to enhance the detail and feeling of life in the game and also I think there's a chance of breaking brad out in future dlc. But who knows (besides R*)

cwspellowe
  • cwspellowe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:29 PM

Er.. have you completed the game?

Erempiris
  • Erempiris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:42 PM

It would be a killer deathmatch arena. Lots of different altitudes, makes it good for both close-quarter combat as well as some semi to long range action. Most of the stuff in the map goes unused in Single Player... missions revolving around those locations might have been cut, may appear in future DLC's or were never planned to begin with. 

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:46 PM

Yes I have....

whoopwhoop330
  • whoopwhoop330

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:09 AM

Yes I have....

datsuperlemonhaze
  • datsuperlemonhaze

Skeptosardonicus

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:21 AM

Uh...I can't find the spoiler tag!

Brad's dead. The letters were a ruse.

cocogen2003
  • cocogen2003

GantonFamiliesOG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:02 AM

there is an RPG or Minigun or some kind of weapon, could just be a advanced rifle (dont remember) on the catwalk near the 9A block that connects to a watch tower. I havent spent much time in the prison but i too noticed the prisoners behavior. Maybe its because Trevor did a stint a while back and knowing Trevor, im sure they would have a reason to be afraid of him, haha.

LoganZman
  • LoganZman

LoganZman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:43 PM Edited by LoganZman, 04 February 2014 - 04:43 PM.

It would be a killer deathmatch arena. Lots of different altitudes, makes it good for both close-quarter combat as well as some semi to long range action. Most of the stuff in the map goes unused in Single Player... missions revolving around those locations might have been cut, may appear in future DLC's or were never planned to begin with. 

There is it's called prison thugz fight

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:47 PM

the prisoners and guards act like that because you're there when you aren't supposed to be. Prisoners are likely programmed to freak out because under any other circumstance, there would would be gunfire and sirens. 

As for the prison itself, I really don't care for it. I liked IV's prison layout better, and I'm surprised that R* didnt have prison missions after so many people complained about it in IV. Not a big deal to me, but I do wish R* would use the map to their benefit. There are so many interesting and cool landmarks that we never use in the story. 

• Barefoot Tiger likes this

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:41 AM

the prisoners and guards act like that because you're there when you aren't supposed to be. Prisoners are likely programmed to freak out because under any other circumstance, there would would be gunfire and sirens. 

Thanks, that's what I thought!

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:21 AM

When I get in the prison, I get four stars and the guards shoot at me. The prisoners just run. It's too bad that the prison isn't used for anything, it's just a leftover from early gameplay/missions/whatever. You can enter the outer towers, the door opens just like in the Fort Zancudo tower. And there is indeed a gun near cell block 9A, I think that's what the 'information' on the blueprint map means. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users