Photo

ROCKSTAR MASS BANNING TO YOUTUBERS!

199 replies to this topic
Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:41 PM

Cheaters really need to start being afraid. R* has just introduced a new way of detecting and banning people.

banhamsterhv7.jpg

• GTARACER93, Lamborghini1335 and Killzone3265 like this

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:41 PM

i'm a cheater

AbortSanity
  • AbortSanity

Mr Raspberry-Jam's Bitch

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:42 PM Edited by AbortSanity, 01 February 2014 - 10:43 PM.

I cheat, always will cheat, not banned, can't imagine I ever will be.
All you asswipes enjoy grinding those boring missions while I sit on my billions.
Cheers!

reported

cheers!  Douchebag

Reported how exactly? I'm not stupid enough to give out my gamer tag! Haha, get a clue you useless prick!

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:45 PM

45520540.jpg

That cat image is referred to as 'unimpressed cat' your meme makes no sense, Moron.

Maybe he is unimpressed at your claim of immunity from bans. You know your turn will come though. Soon youll be begging on the R* SC Forums like all the other scrubs claiming that your 12 year old son/nephew/friend stayed over one night and must have used a DNS server and how you have never cheated...

lol

No need to reply your already on my ignore list ;)

• lilpokerface likes this

AbortSanity
  • AbortSanity

Mr Raspberry-Jam's Bitch

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:47 PM

45520540.jpg

That cat image is referred to as 'unimpressed cat' your meme makes no sense, Moron.
Maybe he is unimpressed at your claim of immunity from bans. You know your turn will come though. Soon youll be begging on the R* SC Forums like all the other scrubs claiming that your 12 year old son/nephew/friend stayed over one night and must have used a DNS server and how you have never cheated...

lol

No need to reply your already on my ignore list ;)

My turn will never come, that I can promise you.

Ignore away, kid, I see those eyes full of envy ;)

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:49 PM

45520540.jpg

Wrong. This is grumpy cat, not unimpressed cat.
  • J_L_K_64 likes this

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:50 PM

Good. Gtfo

AbortSanity
  • AbortSanity

Mr Raspberry-Jam's Bitch

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

f*ck ALL OF YOU STUPID CHEATING ASSWIPES.

Duuuuuuude! You are soooooo hardcore! Teach me to have cool hair and show off that I smoke, Master!

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

All you asswipes enjoy grinding those boring missions while I sit on my billions.

Cheers!

Wow you are super cool. Can we be friends?
Or maybe instead of that, u throw your console out the window, and go play in traffic?
  • Viper9502 and iainspad like this

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

Love this thread love some of the replies too! 

The logic fail is  strong in this one. 

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:54 PM

Cheers!

reported

cheers!  Douchebag

Reported how exactly? I'm not stupid enough to give out my gamer tag! Haha, get a clue you useless prick!

DUDE...reported for lovin the cock, you clearly enjoy all sorts of cock in and around your mouth area.  It's ok, not my cup of Tea, but still reported nontheless.  

CHEERS!  douchebag

• Dementious and iainspad like this

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

Good, no more of you fa**ots advertising here anymore.

So... usually, I'm not all about this particular kind of disparaging...

... but, yeah, what Conici said.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:58 PM

Is it me, or are all the sources of these DNS, and Modded Lobbies come from the UK?  Just watching some of the Youtube vids, they all sound Brittish.  Then you get the wannabe American teen idiot piggybacking off them; essentially spreading the cancer.

English.  They're English.  I have yet to hear a Scottish, Welsh or Oirish voice on a YouTube video.  Lots of Americans as well.

LOL. Scots like me dont post much on YT coz no one understands a word we say ;)

Confusing foreigners is a national past-time! :lol:

Do people have trouble understanding you on their headset?  I have quite a thick accent and I often find myself speaking my usual mix of Doric and English to people who have no idea whatI'm saying.  Just force of habit.  I'll maybe ask someone "Foos yer doos?" and see what they say.

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

As for the YT whores... good on em. Now if we can just get them to stop fckn saying "smash the like button" or "subscribe to my channel to get a Buffalo" and other sh*t... we'll be getting somewhere. Here is my homage to said DBs.

Now, if yer into glitching/cheating, then hey... keep it to yerself (aka Fight Club). Getting banned because they wanted attention... I have no sympathy for.

If your not a fan of said practices? Happy times. While I never did participate in DNS lobbies for cash/RP, I have done the occasional duping of cars, glitching into places I can't normally get in to.

As was stated already, the prices for things ($600 for a haircut? Seriously?) does make playing the game an issue for casuals. My daughter just likes FM, fixing up cars and shopping for clothes. Sadly, has to do things she doesn't like (Missons etc) to be able to do the former... thus the need to dupe/sell a few cars is the way for her.

And really, at the end of the day, you probably shouldn't be posting exploits with your username attached... just stupid. They got what they deserved IMO

Loved the video dude. Funny as f*ck and so damn true..

Thanks man, it was just getting outta fckn hand... sooooooo... we just had to poke some fun at 'em. Funny that there's a few 'thumbs down' on it... I looked at the stats and people were searching YT for things like "Money glitch after patch 1.09" and stuff like that.. I guess they didn't like our little trolling vid (rofl)

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:08 PM

f*ck ALL OF YOU STUPID CHEATING ASSWIPES.

Duuuuuuude! You are soooooo hardcore! Teach me to have cool hair and show off that I smoke, Master!

At least I show my own face than hide behind a fake image and insult people like a pussyfoot.

Cheers!

Wow you are super cool. Can we be friends?
Or maybe instead of that, u throw your console out the window, and go play in traffic?

He's really not worth your time; show your face, and he'll insult you on how he wishes he lived an awesome life like yours.

Instead, he's a flaccid asswipe. </3

• Madara1224 likes this

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:23 PM

I wonder if people who do the tank launch or mod unmoddable vehicles or use pearlescent paint on matt colours will also get banned?

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:23 PM

Is it me, or are all the sources of these DNS, and Modded Lobbies come from the UK?  Just watching some of the Youtube vids, they all sound Brittish.  Then you get the wannabe American teen idiot piggybacking off them; essentially spreading the cancer.

I believe most of the exploits and mods are from Russia, but it does appear the dissemination mostly comes from Europe.

May I ask why Russia? What gave you that idea

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:25 PM

I believe most of the exploits and mods are from Russia, but it does appear the dissemination mostly comes from Europe.

idk why Russians like to tinker but they do

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

In Soviet Russia......Game mods you.......

• Lamborghini1335, am30, beat_savy_9 and 3 others like this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

I wonder if people who do the tank launch or mod unmoddable vehicles or use pearlescent paint on matt colours will also get banned?

that would be a bit extreme

that would be like them banning me for having gold stock wheels on my phoenix. something that could be done simply by painting an aftermarket set and then deciding to go back to stock without putting the stock color back on the wheels first. 

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

idk why Russians like to tinker but they do

Is this an anti-Communist thing?  The cold war ended a long time ago. :lol:

Alarming
  • Alarming

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:29 PM

Rockstar does not need your gamer tag in the video. It's a video showing illegal activities and how to bypass and gain from copyrighted materials. They can just get your ip from YouTube. Before ppl say its illegal, it's not as it's their product and you also don't know of their gone to court to tell YouTube to ban and give them the IP address.

Have a look around, a lot of vid sharing sites are taken them down. So maybe Rockstar is on the attack the getting them taken down.

They won't get rid of all the videos, but make it so people can't just do a 1 minute search of google and people will give up. It's about having the smallest amount of people knowing how to do it. Yea, some ppl will have billions but their the only ppl that can. They can't share it without being busted. Maybe Rockstar has some internal stat records where they can monitor anyone on over 15 million will be put on a review list and banned.

SlammedSultanRS
  • SlammedSultanRS

Stoned beyond belief! connecticut FTW

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

The term "YOUTUBER" irks me so much. im glad! dam pussies cant even play a dam game these days/

Zoobz
  • Zoobz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

Well done Rockstar.

1386347801791.gif

• Xyn and Katve like this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:50 PM

No they're not banning youtubers. They're banning people who exploited DNS etc. Did you even watch the video?

Did you even watch the video? Because he said they were banning youtubers who were posting money glitches, etc.

"they were banning youtubers who were posting money glitches, etc."  I think this says it all. 

It's not about cheating.  It's about players who glitched and instructed "game-breaking amounts of money"  and that's all it will ever be about.  The GTA0 environment is one big unstructured anarchic hellhole and Rockstar does not care about fixing player versus player exploits. 

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:54 PM

Why would they?  They're not harming anybody.. just enjoying the game.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:55 PM

In Soviet Russia......Game mods you.......
so true. I can no longer remove my underwear, and when I manage to take a look, it's all blury and sh*t

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:08 AM Edited by BuckScrotum, 02 February 2014 - 12:18 AM.

Ugh

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:10 AM

I thought the peeps using DNS codes were stupid from the begining.  How could they not find out.  Cheating Fools!

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:13 AM

from what i've heard, they're only temporary bans. Payday 2 is gonna be free with ps+ this month though. Those heists. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users