791363e0aab19ebfc2989c6c631607d8.jpeg

itsatrap.jpg

• Xyn, vipprimo, iainspad and 1 other like this

Johnny Applesauce
  • Johnny Applesauce

Porkbelly's #1 Student

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:04 PM

yaaaay     time to play strip club santa clause & get drunk while i throw money on some hookers ass :santa: meanwhile the squeekers & cheaters sit at the bar crying into their drink :cry: .  they used to drink moonshine, purest hooch around :lol:  then R* found out & nerfed it down to milk :sneaky: lmfao , sh*t ain't even worth drinkin now  XD XD

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:05 PM Edited by am30, 01 February 2014 - 10:06 PM.

My reaction if R* bans me
xbox-one.jpg

GTA isn't out on Xbox One or PS4.

Don't worry, we won't say anything if and when it does come out for those.  I mean it's not as if we know your gamertag........

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:05 PM

Good...

f*ck i hate youtube whores.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:06 PM

f*ck ALL OF YOU STUPID CHEATING ASSWIPES.\

Hell yeah motherf*cker.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:07 PM

This is pretty old news tbh. YTers have been getting banned for months as there are loads of people reporting them straight on the R* SC forum. It's very nice though. Beetween banning the YTers and having a system that seems to be able to auto detect overly high job payments and RP and banning those accounts it gives me a lot of faith that R* have pride in their product and will continue to rid this game of cheats.

Winning001
  • Winning001

Facade Corp. Human Resources

• Members
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:07 PM

xbox-one.jpg

Don't worry, we won't say anything if and when it does come out for those.  I mean it's not as if we know your gamertag........

Not GTA O. Ill just play my Xbox One like I already do

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:08 PM

Well they must of seen this coming. Tough sh*t shouldn't of posted money glitches etc.

prototypetom
  • prototypetom

purveyor of exasperated sighs

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:08 PM

well well :miranda:

• Johnny Applesauce likes this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:11 PM

Ahahahahahahahaha, *deep inhale* AAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

• GTARACER93, Killzone3265, beat_savy_9 and 2 others like this

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:14 PM

Is it me, or are all the sources of these DNS, and Modded Lobbies come from the UK?  Just watching some of the Youtube vids, they all sound Brittish.  Then you get the wannabe American teen idiot piggybacking off them; essentially spreading the cancer.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:15 PM

Rockstar's response

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:15 PM

The shame of this is, the great majority of affected players will be those who were naively tempted to perform some glitch and are now banned while the tempter will return within a few seconds after changing their mac, ip, console id, and acct.

Great post and 100% true. All these channels luring in favs and likes by offering an easy game with money glitch/dns tutorials and some charging for access to dns servers. The gullible "marks" are so tempted at such cheap RP and Money they blindly follow only to be very quickly banned ( trust me go read the countless threads on the SC forum of all the people being banned...basically if you earn too much money or RP from a job - more than you could ever achieve normall -  its flagged up and they are banned ASAP)

the "marks" lose the ability to play online for increasing ammounts of time while the tempters just carry on as normal with a steady stream of new marks blindly following.

It's pathetic

• BigUgly22 likes this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

Is it me, or are all the sources of these DNS, and Modded Lobbies come from the UK?  Just watching some of the Youtube vids, they all sound Brittish.  Then you get the wannabe American teen idiot piggybacking off them; essentially spreading the cancer.

English.  They're English.  I have yet to hear a Scottish, Welsh or Oirish voice on a YouTube video.  Lots of Americans as well.

• Deasy and Daviedv like this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

I believe most of the exploits and mods are from Russia, but it does appear the dissemination mostly comes from Europe.

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:19 PM Edited by theGypsy, 01 February 2014 - 10:20 PM.

Lol @ "illegal" seriously some of you need to grow some balls

You may be right that the word "illegal" is a bit dramatic. However, the "growing some b*lls" was just not necessary. Perhaps you should grow some class? Just sayin'. ;)

lol erm... yea, pretty sure there aren't laws against modding/glitching a video game. As far as growing things... stick to weed.

As for the YT whores... good on em. Now if we can just get them to stop fckn saying "smash the like button" or "subscribe to my channel to get a Buffalo" and other sh*t... we'll be getting somewhere. Here is my homage to said DBs.

Now, if yer into glitching/cheating, then hey... keep it to yerself (aka Fight Club). Getting banned because they wanted attention... I have no sympathy for.

If your not a fan of said practices? Happy times. While I never did participate in DNS lobbies for cash/RP, I have done the occasional duping of cars, glitching into places I can't normally get in to.

As was stated already, the prices for things ($600 for a haircut? Seriously?) does make playing the game an issue for casuals. My daughter just likes FM, fixing up cars and shopping for clothes. Sadly, has to do things she doesn't like (Missons etc) to be able to do the former... thus the need to dupe/sell a few cars is the way for her.

And really, at the end of the day, you probably shouldn't be posting exploits with your username attached... just stupid. They got what they deserved IMO

• Dave Rizza and Thr33X like this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:20 PM

Rockstar's response

Preceded by a mock sympathetic apology.....

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:20 PM

English.  They're English.  I have yet to hear a Scottish, Welsh or Oirish voice on a YouTube video.  Lots of Americans as well.

LOL. Scots like me dont post much on YT coz no one understands a word we say ;)

• Headdogg81 likes this

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:21 PM Edited by Dementious, 01 February 2014 - 10:23 PM.

xbox-one.jpg

That's fucking ominous o.O

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:21 PM

It's about time... The sad music at the beginning of this guy's Vid made me chuckle...and the LIKE TO SHOW SUPPOURT banner on top of the vid... You cheated you f*cking turd, set the game back in development and you want sympathy...LOL get a clue moron!

AbortSanity
  • AbortSanity

Mr Raspberry-Jam's Bitch

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:24 PM

I cheat, always will cheat, not banned, can't imagine I ever will be.

All you asswipes enjoy grinding those boring missions while I sit on my billions.

Cheers!
  • Dementious likes this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:28 PM

Lol @ "illegal" seriously some of you need to grow some balls

You may be right that the word "illegal" is a bit dramatic. However, the "growing some b*lls" was just not necessary. Perhaps you should grow some class? Just sayin'. ;)

lol erm... yea, pretty sure there aren't laws against modding/glitching a video game. As far as growing things... stick to weed.

As for the YT whores... good on em. Now if we can just get them to stop fckn saying "smash the like button" or "subscribe to my channel to get a Buffalo" and other sh*t... we'll be getting somewhere. Here is my homage to said DBs.

Now, if yer into glitching/cheating, then hey... keep it to yerself (aka Fight Club). Getting banned because they wanted attention... I have no sympathy for.

If your not a fan of said practices? Happy times. While I never did participate in DNS lobbies for cash/RP, I have done the occasional duping of cars, glitching into places I can't normally get in to.

As was stated already, the prices for things ($600 for a haircut? Seriously?) does make playing the game an issue for casuals. My daughter just likes FM, fixing up cars and shopping for clothes. Sadly, has to do things she doesn't like (Missons etc) to be able to do the former... thus the need to dupe/sell a few cars is the way for her.

And really, at the end of the day, you probably shouldn't be posting exploits with your username attached... just stupid. They got what they deserved IMO

Loved the video dude. Funny as f*ck and so damn true..

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:28 PM

Wost than this??

Cosmo1010
  • Cosmo1010

Rule-Breaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:33 PM

45520540.jpg

• Xyn likes this

AbortSanity
  • AbortSanity

Mr Raspberry-Jam's Bitch

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:39 PM

45520540.jpg

That cat image is referred to as 'unimpressed cat' your meme makes no sense, Moron.

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:41 PM

I cheat, always will cheat, not banned, can't imagine I ever will be.

All you asswipes enjoy grinding those boring missions while I sit on my billions.

Cheers!

reported

cheers!  Douchebag

• DrAtomic, Xyn, Dementious and 1 other like this

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Merryweather Security

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:41 PM

People never understood why I like Scotts so much until after I show them this video.

• Dementious likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users