Photo

Is it wrong to divulge a random's...

54 replies to this topic
beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:40 PM

Is it wrong to divulge a random's hiding position by going to passive mode then harass them running around them and calling attention to their position on the radar so the server can kill them? And also, when in passive mode continually running into a player can mess up their aim too is it true?

I ask because I recently found a crew doing this for their tank.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:45 PM Edited by I.haigh, 01 February 2014 - 07:50 PM.

You can absolutely mess up someone's shot while in passive mode, If it's part of the game and it gives you an advantage I say it's fair. Why wouldn't you want to use every thing you possibly could to win?

Not counting glitches or other bullsh*t not meant to be in the game of course.

• sexboxlive likes this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:46 PM

It seems like a very douchey and cheap move....

• Ninjambie and Timely like this

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

Public lobby = anything except wall-glitching or hacking should be fair game.

It's war.  There is no right or wrong.  Use whatever tools you have at your disposal to win. 

• cwo-reynolds, sexboxlive, I.haigh and 2 others like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I AM LOS SANTOS'S RECKONING

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

I agree...I use everything the game gives me.

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:51 PM

Is it wrong to divulge a random's hiding position by going to passive mode then harass them running around them and calling attention to their position on the radar so the server can kill them? And also, when in passive mode continually running into a player can mess up their aim too is it true?

You've been here long enough, stop asking silly questions you already know the answer to. And stop seeking attention from the internet, it's pretty sad

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:53 PM

No not at all. The game is setup up to play it anyway you see fit. Even if it is annoying other people.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:53 PM Edited by beat_savy_9, 01 February 2014 - 07:55 PM.

You've been here long enough, stop asking silly questions you already know the answer to. And stop seeking attention from the internet, it's pretty sad

wtf is the matter with you? question is valid, everybody knows that,

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

Is it especially hard for you to not be a sh*tbag? If you don't like people seeking attention then don't make posts like these, especially in a thread with a question you think is silly, if it's so silly keep your f*ck hole shut. 

• SilkySkillz85 likes this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:55 PM

It's war.  There is no right or wrong.  Use whatever tools you have at your disposal to win. 

right, no, not wrong like right/wrong use it, but like, waste of a space wrong type of thing I mean, idk. whatever, f*ck passive mode.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:56 PM

True, but going into passive mode is not winning. It's basically admitting defeat. You can't kill, so you - generally speaking - try your hand at trolling using passive mode.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:01 PM

True, but going into passive mode is not winning. It's basically admitting defeat. You can't kill, so you - generally speaking - try your hand at trolling using passive mode.

Not really. Passive mode can be used to troll or as what is being discussed.......messing with people even more. I go in passive mode and run around tanks just to mess with them. Am I accepting defeat? Not at all. Sometimes it is fun to mess with tank aholes and such. Guess that would be considered "trolling" in a way, even if it is a griefer you are doing it to?

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

Passive mode can be used to strategically retreat.  It gives you a chance to either run away and find a better position (or tank), or hang around until your opponent thinks you are no longer a threat and then sucker-punch them. 

And you certainly can kill in passive mode.  Ever been blown up by a tank with a driver in passive mode?  or run over in a car by a passive mode player?

Truly admitting defeat is leaving the session. 

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:04 PM Edited by elless777, 01 February 2014 - 08:09 PM.

Is it especially hard for you to not be a sh*tbag? If you don't like people seeking attention then don't make posts like these, especially in a thread with a question you think is silly, if it's so silly keep your f*ck hole shut. 

awww....she your kindergarden teacher or something???   f*ckhole huh??? you thinking about what you did with you boyfriend last night? dw, it's legal now.

lol, you probably think that by sticking up for someone with a girls face as an avatar on a forum, she or he might give you a virtual kiss...

Hmm...I sense you are also looking for internet attention...

attentionwhorememe3-300x210.png

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:09 PM

You are the one seeking attention by being a dbag...where are your parents?

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:10 PM

lololol, why am i not surprised you got involved.....

go back to sleep, it's past your bedtime troll

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

Well, this thread went downhill quickly :yawn:

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

Not really. Passive mode can be used to troll or as what is being discussed.......messing with people even more. I go in passive mode and run around tanks just to mess with them. Am I accepting defeat? Not at all. Sometimes it is fun to mess with tank aholes and such. Guess that would be considered "trolling" in a way, even if it is a griefer you are doing it to?

Passive mode can be used to strategically retreat.  It gives you a chance to either run away and find a better position (or tank), or hang around until your opponent thinks you are no longer a threat and then sucker-punch them. 

And you certainly can kill in passive mode.  Ever been blown up by a tank with a driver in passive mode?  or run over in a car by a passive mode player?

Both of you are correct and I think I was a little off topic with my last reply. My last reply was mainly aimed at players who go into passive mode because they can't handle getting killed repeatedly and then use it to try and troll by doing what the OP stated.

• beat_savy_9 and sadpandamakeup like this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:14 PM

Both of you are correct and I think I was a little off topic with my last reply. My last reply was mainly aimed at players who go into passive mode because they can't handle getting killed repeatedly and then use it to try and troll by doing what the OP stated.

yeah, right, see, like they are not contributing to the session in a way, I'm not sure I understand myself yet, so is why I asked.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:16 PM

Getting into FM battles is pointless and costs $$$
  • beat_savy_9 likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

yeah, right, see, like they are not contributing to the session in a way, I'm not sure I understand myself yet, so is why I asked.

I don't think anyone is contributing to anything when you're in free roam :/ Dafuq you on about?

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:18 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 01 February 2014 - 08:19 PM.

ugotsmoked, on 01 Feb 2014 - 9:16 PM, said:ugotsmoked, on 01 Feb 2014 - 9:16 PM, said:ugotsmoked, on 01 Feb 2014 - 9:16 PM, said:

it's not pointless, it's fun

anyway I'd have to say yeah

passive mode is for if you want to be left alone

Always hate passive mode players harrasing me

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:21 PM

It does cost money, it's true, I'd like to play more LTS but it's always vacant, last time I got to play it was like six weeks ago.

I don't think anyone is contributing to anything when you're in free roam :/ Dafuq you on about?

lol, idk wtf I'm talking about :) f*cking passive mode too confusing

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:25 PM

I play coveted...rooftop rumble and survival..made $800K in a few days.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:25 PM

^Opinion.

So instead of playing horrible community created death match content, because you know that's what everyone always votes for, to get them head shots for that tattoo, I can do it in free roam?

Wait, what? This guy said free roam battles are pointless.

Oh, but wait..... I can play a quick 3 minute mission for anywhere from 10k to 18,750$ if I need money. Not to mention all of the other quick easy ways to get cash.

For real? Yup :/

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:26 PM

is it just me or does divulge sound like a dirty word?

I mean like phonetically

• SilkySkillz85 likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:27 PM

WTF? I like beat_savy_9 s girl avatar face!

Who is that in the pic anyway?

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:31 PM

WTF? I like beat_savy_9 s girl avatar face!

Who is that in the pic anyway?

I was curious about this too, but didn't wanna come across as a perv haha

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:34 PM

I got my headshot tat already...in my opinion there is no point in FM battles as there is no winner.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

As far as using passive mode as a weapon?

All's Fair in Love, War, and GTA.. :rampage:  :rampage:  :rampage:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users