Hanging Out Just Got Better

35 replies to this topic
REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:13 PM

Yeah! I love taking Franklin, Michael and Trevor to Groove Street for some carnage! Funnt you mention "3 Man Army". There is actually a trophy (PS3), called 3 Man Army which you get after losing a 5 star wanted level whilst hanging out, if I can remember rightly. I might try and see if Franklin, Trevor and Jimmy can hang out, as they all know each other.
  • Militia likes this

theregomatt
  • theregomatt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:11 AM

Yeah! I love taking Franklin, Michael and Trevor to Groove Street for some carnage! Funnt you mention "3 Man Army". There is actually a trophy (PS3), called 3 Man Army which you get after losing a 5 star wanted level whilst hanging out, if I can remember rightly. I might try and see if Franklin, Trevor and Jimmy can hang out, as they all know each other.

lmao i forgot you could hang with jimmy. i like people with guns tho

SupraDork
  • SupraDork

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:24 PM

It is definitely much better in GTA V than in IV.  I found it a chore in IV (something you had to do to get the perks), especially when they'd always seem to call you at the most inconvenient times.

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

New Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:18 PM

You don't have to evade 5 stars to get 3 man army trophy. Just gain 5 stars with your friends and you'll get it.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:55 AM

The three man army trophy is stupid easy to get. All three characters together for three minutes on a three star (or more) wanted level.

REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:47 AM

Cheers guys! I couldn't remember exactly how to do it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users