Hanging Out Just Got Better

35 replies to this topic
REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:22 AM

Ok, so I had Michael, Trevor and Franklin all hang out together. I thought I'd do something other than go for a drink or watch movies. I went to go and rob stores and parachuting. Turns out, when robbing a store the dialogue of the three goes into thieve mode, michael said stuff like, "hurry up and get the money". Parachuting, they all parachute and land safely. I wonder else can be done? Better than getting drinks and watching movies in my opinion.
  • PreciousWall, xenorama, Militia and 3 others like this

shayizzle
  • shayizzle

;

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:53 AM

That's really cool! I'll have to try that out sometime! :p

• MGT86 likes this

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:05 AM

nice find :O

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:22 AM

I've done the robbing the store thing but not parachuting. I thought about it a while back but did want to watch the other two fall to their deaths if it didnt work. 

Justin..
  • Justin..

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:31 AM

How did you get all 3 together? I can only manage 2. Do you keep swapping untill they're all nearby?

theregomatt
  • theregomatt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:37 AM

How did you get all 3 together? I can only manage 2. Do you keep swapping untill they're all nearby?

Call 1 then call the other person before picking up the first person.

For example your playing as franklin call michael to hang out then as soon you hang up on michael call trevor to hang out then go pick them up

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:38 AM

I wonder of I could get all 3 on a goods train: a Grand Tour of Los Santos and Blaine County, takin on the whole of NOOSE and LSPD?!  :cool:

• Militia likes this

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:23 AM

I'm going to try and get all three to scuba dive, if possible. By using the Dinghy up at the Sonar Docks. Will post later and tell you if it works.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

Don't get too hype people, they have regular HP. That means they die as easy as when we are controlling them.

Here's a recording of MTF in the Vinewood Bank with 5 stars, they don't last a minute. And if one dies, the other one gets sp00ked

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

UPDATE!
Ok, so I have tried going scuba diving with all three, unfortunately, they do get out of the boat with the scuba suits on apart from the character you are playing as. Other things, when jumping over ramps, hills, etc... The dialogue changes, with them saying things like "whoa!", "yeah baby", etc. Also, another thing I noticed, if you get to their drop off point drunk, they say goodbye still being drunk, basically the dialogue changes too!
Don't get out of the boat* sorry.

man dragon
  • man dragon

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

It's worth pointing out that there's another trio that can hang out - Franklin, Trevor and Lamar can all hang out together. I think you'd get some pretty insane robbery dialogue with those three. Though you can't get Michael involved because it's canon for him and Lamar to never actually meet in the game. 

theregomatt
  • theregomatt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:38 AM Edited by theregomatt, 02 February 2014 - 04:40 AM.

too bad when you hang with lamar he doesnt have a gun. 

maybe if he was playable and went bought stuff for him like how they have the 3 characters have the  outfits and gns you baught for them

and its funny cause while trevor was shooting out the windows he was flicking people off from back seat lol.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:02 PM

Managed to get a photo of the three parachuting. Little tricky trying to keep the camera still with one hand and take a picture with the other, but here it is. It's not the best picture in the world, but hey. I think the parachuting is very good. Though, one thing I noticed when I had Franklin hang out with Michael. I flew a Shamal high into the sky and jumped out, though, Michael didn't and fell to his death inside the Shamal, I knew he didn't jump out because when I went to the wreckage, Michael was still in the passanger seat, fried. This said, in helicopters, the characters jump out all of the time. If playing as Michael or Trevor and decide to hang out with Franklin, if you parachute down to grove street, the gang members start shooting at Franklin before he even touches the ground, though if you play as Franklin and do it, they don't shoot. I need to try and do it again to confirm it, but still.

a6fg.jpg

• Militia and MrPlow like this

LowiPL
  • LowiPL

PC MASTER RACE

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

Awesome :)

• REXX93 likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

I wonder of I could get all 3 on a goods train: a Grand Tour of Los Santos and Blaine County, takin on the whole of NOOSE and LSPD?!  :cool:

Haha, I gotta try that too.  I know I'LL STAY alive, I hope they stay alive, too.  This sounds like fun, I gotta try it sometime!

@Rexx, thanks for the info about hanging out.  I knew they can go get drunk and watch movies together, but never the other stuff!  Nice! = )

• REXX93 likes this

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:00 PM

Haha, I gotta try that too.  I know I'LL STAY alive, I hope they stay alive, too.  This sounds like fun, I gotta try it sometime!

@Rexx, thanks for the info about hanging out.  I knew they can go get drunk and watch movies together, but never the other stuff!  Nice! = )

No problem, Militia! Might be a tough one, but is certainly possible. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm still thinking of a way to get them onto a train safely. I think the train stops once somewhere, but not sure where. If not, landing a helicopter onto one of the flatbeds is another option. One thing I'm not sure about is whether they will actually stay on the train. Normally when in a shoot out, they go for the closest area for cover, hopefully with a bit of luck, this is the flatbeds side panels. We wouldn't want them to jump off! Going to try this later, see if it works!

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:55 PM

Let us know! = )  ^^^

You're right, the train DOES stop for a moment somewhere, but I am not sure either.  Tbh, I always get on the train while it's moving and I get on near Trevor's Sandy Shores airfield and safehouse.  I know it goes around the entire map, but that is where I usually get on it and start to get to 5 stars and then let the fun begin! = )

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Police Mocker

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

Great find, I'll definitely try this out! :)

sibs44
  • sibs44

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:41 PM Edited by sibs44, 02 February 2014 - 06:47 PM.

THIS IS AWESOME. I took MTF in a Buzzard and it became harder to handle as all 3 got in, badass.  There is also dialogue for all 3 of them. You can even be wanted with all 3 and whoever is in the back of the buzzard will start shooting. Same goes for a car. 

EDIT: HAHAHA after a rampage Trevor texted me(franklin) saying: whats it take to kill u huh? hahahaha

This game just got so much better. 

StarSteewlolf
  • StarSteewlolf

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

I like to get all 3 together and roll around Los Santos raising hell. Had a 4 star police chase going with all 3 untill the car blew up with all 3 inside.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:54 PM Edited by Bonnano, 02 February 2014 - 06:55 PM.

Let us know! = )  ^^^

You're right, the train DOES stop for a moment somewhere, but I am not sure either.  Tbh, I always get on the train while it's moving and I get on near Trevor's Sandy Shores airfield and safehouse.  I know it goes around the entire map, but that is where I usually get on it and start to get to 5 stars and then let the fun begin! = )

The train stops somewhere in El Burro Heights, that's for sure. But I think it's random.

I gotta try the Shamal thing too. God damn, hanging out in a virtual game has never been so fun before.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

I like to get all 3 together and roll around Los Santos raising hell. Had a 4 star police chase going with all 3 untill the car blew up with all 3 inside.

I gotta try this with my Police Riot!  It's bulletproof, so mine won't blow up from gun fire! = )

Police Riot holds up to 8 people, too! = )

• xenorama likes this

backfromthestorm
  • backfromthestorm

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

No problem, Militia! Might be a tough one, but is certainly possible. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm still thinking of a way to get them onto a train safely. I think the train stops once somewhere, but not sure where. If not, landing a helicopter onto one of the flatbeds is another option. One thing I'm not sure about is whether they will actually stay on the train. Normally when in a shoot out, they go for the closest area for cover, hopefully with a bit of luck, this is the flatbeds side panels. We wouldn't want them to jump off! Going to try this later, see if it works!

Land the buzzared on it with all three in. Easiest way.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

Ok, I have found the location. The train stops at the small station at the Palmer-Taylor Power Station, south east of the Ron Alternates Wind Farm. I have waited and waited. 8 trains have gone by and not one of them has stopped. So, it must be very random!
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

Ok, I have found the location. The train stops at the small station at the Palmer-Taylor Power Station, south east of the Ron Alternates Wind Farm. I have waited and waited. 8 trains have gone by and not one of them has stopped. So, it must be very random!

I think it's random, too.  I went through the map 10 times when I went on my 2 hour and 7 minute train 5 star rampage, it NEVER stopped.

theregomatt
  • theregomatt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:31 AM

jump a 4door car with everyone in it onto a flatbead of the train is another fun way lol

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:20 AM

I never actually knew the Buzzard could carry more than two people, I thought is was a two seater helicopter, haha! Yes, hey both shoot from your car and whoever is in the back seat of a chopper will shoot too, as sibs44 mentioned. They also use their own dialogue, as if you were playing as them. For example, when I was in Grove Street, one of the gang members said something and Michael instantly replied by back "you make me wanna throw up" (or something simillar). I was playing as Franklin. As well as this. When you are hanging out and witness a cop car in pursuit of another car, the characters randomly say stuff like "at least its not us for once" (or something simillar), just as they would say if you were playing as them.
  • Militia likes this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Biased towards women in real life photoshoots too

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:13 PM

I gotta try this with my Police Riot!  It's bulletproof, so mine won't blow up from gun fire! = )

Police Riot holds up to 8 people, too! = )

Too bad you can't also get Lamar and Chef to hangout with Franklin, Michael, and Trevor.

• Militia likes this

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:26 PM

I have had no luck at the moment getting them onto the train. Apparently, if you land a helicopter on one of the flatbeds, there is no room for the players to get out. And if you do get out, you automatically spawn next to the train, as well as the other two you are hanging out with. I'm going o try parachuting onto it and see if the other two can land on it too. I still haven't seen the damn thing stop at the station yet!

KeepCalm and CarryGun
  • KeepCalm and CarryGun

Falling Outside The Normal Moral Constraints

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:00 PM

Shame about the train, would be great :)

I've managed to get the 3 main protagonists together a few times, If you drive near south central gang areas, or even better The Lost areas, you're guaranteed some good firefights, and (unusually for GTA V) it's even better when the police turn up.

This is a really nice feature of the game, 3 Man Army FTW. 

Out of interest, has anyone managed to get any side contacts involved as well? I've tried calling Lamar after calling Trevor & Franklin, but no luck.

4 Man Army > 3 Man Army :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users