Weird bug with Simple Native Trainer

3 replies to this topic
dxivilea
  • dxivilea

the piss lord himself

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

I used to get this on my old pc and thought it was because my pc was crap. Now on my new pc I still get it.

In simple native trainer everything works fine when I start the game but when I play for 30 minutes and want to change the player model and click it the player model does not change (i know it takes a little more for HD models) and the textures everywhere start to disappear, game starts to run slower too. I can play for hours with no problems, this happens when I try to change player model after playing for at least 30 minutes. Can someone help me?

I have 2GB video ram and 4GB RAM at 1600

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

remove all mods and scripts... install SNT and try to recreate bug... it most likely is because u have many hd texture mods and gta runs out of memory and cant handle loading textures

dxivilea
  • dxivilea

the piss lord himself

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:25 PM

remove all mods and scripts... install SNT and try to recreate bug... it most likely is because u have many hd texture mods and gta runs out of memory and cant handle loading textures

This is from the SNT script. It always happens on my gta (no matter how many installs). All other ped models, car models, textures load without any failiure. The SNT works perfectly the first 30 minutes. How can I magically run out of memory after 30 minutes? It does not matter if it's vanilla GTA or modded GTA.

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:17 PM Edited by LordOfTheBongs, 03 February 2014 - 03:17 PM.

sounds like u should find another trainer then, i dont use SNT

and ...

"It does not matter if it's vanilla GTA or modded GTA."

id have to disagree as ur playing a sh*tty console port but yeah whatever u say lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users