• This topic is locked This topic is locked
147 replies to this topic
s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:26 AM

Are you seriously raging over being killed in a game where they stick us all together in a map with guns and explosives?

It's part of the game. You could either kill them back, start a session by yourself, or put in another game. Complaining about it here will just get people making fun of and posting silly pictures at you.

Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-D
Bill Hader f$&king cracks me up..

i was worried i was the only one who knew who he was right on bro lol

• Malibu454 likes this

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:09 PM

i got a bounty. let them kill me. keep killing me for no f*cking reasons. the word respect is a huge misconception on this f*cking planet! im almost done with this sh*t!

R E S P E C T? Who do you think you are?   Listen Reatha, grow a pair.. it's a tough town, that's what the weapons are for.

..and when you do get one of those sessions where everyone drops out and you've got the town to yourself, you'll enjoy it so much more!  Then get your hair done, go shopping and shave the vag.... :lol:   

• Malibu454 likes this

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:36 PM

Something me and my buddies do. Need a minimum of 3 people and 2 super cars. I'll be the bait. I have my buddy put a bounty on me. My buddies then get in a chase car. I start flying through vinewood in my cheetah, and of course, all the bounty hunters give chase. My buddies will then begin chasing the guys chasing me. I will circle around and bring the hunters into the kill box where my buddies are, who then machinegun the f*ck out of the people chasing me.rinse and repeat. If u like chases, this is for you. I don't even shoot back, I just drive like hell. Survived 3 bounties like this last nite. U will need yo pull into garage from time to time to repair car, so have chase team protect exit.

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

Something me and my buddies do. Need a minimum of 3 people and 2 super cars. I'll be the bait. I have my buddy put a bounty on me. My buddies then get in a chase car. I start flying through vinewood in my cheetah, and of course, all the bounty hunters give chase. My buddies will then begin chasing the guys chasing me. I will circle around and bring the hunters into the kill box where my buddies are, who then machinegun the f*ck out of the people chasing me.rinse and repeat. If u like chases, this is for you. I don't even shoot back, I just drive like hell. Survived 3 bounties like this last nite. U will need yo pull into garage from time to time to repair car, so have chase team protect exit.

Hunting the Hunters has become great sport. Be careful when trying to get into sniping position, same thing guys sniping bounty hunters.

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:48 PM

Hunting the Hunters has become great sport. Be careful when trying to get into sniping position, same thing guys sniping bounty hunters.

It would take one hell of a sniper, b/c the only time I slow down is when I'm making turns or reversals. Im literally foot to the floor the whole time.

muddeprived
  • muddeprived

Da Phuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:36 PM

i got a bounty. let them kill me. keep killing me for no f*cking reasons. the word respect is a huge misconception on this f*cking planet! im almost done with this sh*t!

breaking-bad-gif-skyler-white-0042173_zp

• s1ckmad3 likes this

Viper9502
  • Viper9502

仁侠団体

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:34 AM

Trolls? trolls everywhere. No, friends just trolls.

img3.jpg

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:15 AM

Sorry OP but if you come near me and I have no idea of your intentions, I'm shooting first asking questions never.

It's just the way it is. I used to have faith in people on the mics saying they come in peace only to get blasted with a shotgun, so sorry, If I kill you consider it preventive healthcare.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:53 AM

sh*t i just realized there was a guy eating popcorn before i posted one :/

lie_down__try_not_to_cry__cry_a_lot_comb

Thats what you are gonna do when i blow up your chromed out entity

nevarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you even did not get a chance to blow up my franklins chromed out buffalo muahahahahaha

i snipe all day elite status no offense but beware of me all in good sport cheers

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:52 PM

sh*t i just realized there was a guy eating popcorn before i posted one :/

lie_down__try_not_to_cry__cry_a_lot_comb

Thats what you are gonna do when i blow up your chromed out entity

nevarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you even did not get a chance to blow up my franklins chromed out buffalo muahahahahaha

i snipe all day elite status no offense but beware of me all in good sport cheers

thats because it dissapeared not long after you got out of it .  and because i was busy killing other people who were trying to kill you.   i also follow an unwritten rule amongst crew members and thats not to intentionally blow up a fellow crew member's car . but you threw that out the window when you blew up my car on purpose.  and dont give me " it was locked" excuse . you could have either left it alone or texted me that you were at  the impound  and i would have unlocked it for you

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

@cicat wow really over 57 bucks that i paid out of my pocket ill kill a hooker for you and give you her money if it makes you feel better also it was more childish of you to blow up my kifflom car too especially after i got your truck out of impound no thanks or hey it wasnt cool that you blew up my car etc i dont really care if you want to throw a hissy fit and continue to blow up my vehicles so do what peasants do best and reverse hustle you are paying my insurance not me.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

@cicat wow really over 57 bucks that i paid out of my pocket ill kill a hooker for you and give you her money if it makes you feel better also it was more childish of you to blow up my kifflom car too especially after i got your truck out of impound no thanks or hey it wasnt cool that you blew up my car etc i dont really care if you want to throw a hissy fit and continue to blow up my vehicles so do what peasants do best and reverse hustle you are paying my insurance not me.

the 57 bucks isnt the point . my point is that crew members are supposed to respect each other, why do you think i never blew up your chrome cars? yeah i joked i would but i never did . as for blowing up your kifflom car, you were gonna lose it eventually anyway since cars brought from sp dont get saved in online play , atleast if they get destroyed anyway .  

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:56 PM

the 57 bucks isnt the point . my point is that crew members are supposed to respect each other, why do you think i never blew up your chrome cars? yeah i joked i would but i never did . as for blowing up your kifflom car, you were gonna lose it eventually anyway since cars brought from sp dont get saved in online play , atleast if they get destroyed anyway .  

yeah they dont get saved its why its been there over a week and so is franklins buffalo and you act like i did it for sh*ts n giggles i wouldnt even go out of my way just to go to the impound and blow up your vehicle thats me doing you a favor if anything im glad i play by myself now i dont need any butthurt players killing my vibe

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:01 PM

yeah they dont get saved its why its been there over a week and so is franklins buffalo and you act like i did it for sh*ts n giggles i wouldnt even go out of my way just to go to the impound and blow up your vehicle thats me doing you a favor if anything im glad i play by myself now i dont need any butthurt players killing my vibe

you are the one who acted like you did it for sh*ts and giggles. " i got your car for you  lol"  right after you blew it up. 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

you are the one who acted like you did it for sh*ts and giggles. " i got your car for you  lol"  right after you blew it up. 

yeah im a go allllllllllllllllllllllll the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to the impound just to blow up your car for no damn reason yeah ok act like its affecting your KD take it extra dry with no vaseline and sand paper wrapped around if ya want

muddeprived
  • muddeprived

Da Phuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

Quit bitchin you kids, and go do your homework!

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

Quit bitchin you kids, and go do your homework!

ba dum tssssssssssssss

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

yeah im a go allllllllllllllllllllllll the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to the impound just to blow up your car for no damn reason yeah ok act like its affecting your KD take it extra dry with no vaseline and sand paper wrapped around if ya want

you expect me to thank you for going out of your way to blow up my car?! get real .  listen i was over this that night , its you that is being all butt hurt because i blew up your kifflom car in return . you claim about how your crew is all about  the mafia , but then  you went and broke one of the oldest rules of being in the mafia and that is having RESPECT  for your fellow members.  and destroying a fellow member's property is showing lack of respect even if you were " doing them a favor . I never asked you to get the car for me to begin with . i always prefer to get it myself , it gives me something to do .  and if you enjoy playing by yourself so much why dont you throw me out of your crew then?

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:26 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 03 February 2014 - 05:28 PM.

you walked into my crew i didnt invite you so feel free to stroll out i was better off by myself anyways your just a liability and a butthurt player "respect" we have different views of that i was trying to help but whatever it is what it is me and other friends online do the same they blow up my car if its in the impound and im far away from it you seem to be the only one bothered by it i seem to be the only one building up my crew by inviting the hell out of you for us to level up but you are too interested to level yourself up.

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

dude its a freakin game , chill out

how am i suppose to when i cant take tree steps before i got another shot in the head?!

Turn on Passive mode then ffs; that's what it's there for.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

you walked into my crew i didnt invite you so feel free to stroll out i was better off by myself anyways your just a liability and a butthurt player "respect" we have different views of that i was trying to help but whatever it is what it is me and other friends online do the same they blow up my car if its in the impound and im far away from it you seem to be the only one bothered by it.

before i joined your crew you were the only member of your crew who was actively online .  you didnt even know where certain cars spawned or anything , i helped you more than anyone else did in your crew. and if you want me gone you have to get rid of me from your crew yourself. 

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

If I'm in a general lobby, I won't start with anyone if someone decides to start with me if I'm not bountied.  However, if they do, I will do everything in my power to make them want to leave the server.  If I fail, I end it on my own and stop...if they keep doing it, I leave.  It's not griefing, it's the game. 

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

dude its a freakin game , chill out

how am i suppose to when i cant take tree steps before i got another shot in the head?!

Instead of spamming respawn, hit Y for passive then down on the d-pad and any direction but down on the right stick. You will be gone before your blip stops flashing. Then load a new session.
  • jacka likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

you walked into my crew i didnt invite you so feel free to stroll out i was better off by myself anyways your just a liability and a butthurt player "respect" we have different views of that i was trying to help but whatever it is what it is me and other friends online do the same they blow up my car if its in the impound and im far away from it you seem to be the only one bothered by it.

before i joined your crew you were the only member of your crew who was actively online .  you didnt even know where certain cars spawned or anything , i helped you more than anyone else did in your crew. and if you want me gone you have to get rid of me from your crew yourself. 

i can only demote you bye !

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

i can only demote you bye !

if thats how you want it , then so be it 

RandyTheMental
  • RandyTheMental

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:42 PM

Respect is never given. It must always be earned OP. If you're having trouble fighting back because the people attacking you have better guns, Go to survival mode. Boneyard is the easiest to survive because you can hide behind the blue trailer next to the brick wall and the NPCs will continually walk into your kill zone. The point of doing this is not to level up, But to allow you to collect the weapons that spawn. Get high enough in the rounds and mini guns and rocket launcher spawn. When you have a minigun and a rocket launcher, the other person's respect for you is a moot point when the rounds start popping off. However, you will lose these guns when you leave your current session. So keep that in mind. 

Never go into passive mode unless there is something nearby you can stand on to protect you from people running you over. If you get stuck near a spawn killer and can't escape, swap back to single player before returning to online, this is the easiest and fastest way to escape.

If you're not the running type and you have a decent set up of weapons, learn to use those weapons effectively, Do not rely solely on auto aim, you have the double the effective range when you manually aim your gun instead of waiting for your attacker to get into auto lock range. 

And use your enviroment to your advantage. Rooftops in particular are the best place to be when you want to put up a fight against a persistent attacker. Just make sure to cover all potential entry points.

And if none of the above appeals to you, then find another game to play.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

GTA  is all about looking out for number 1 .  plain and simple

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:47 PM

Instead of spamming respawn, hit Y for passive then down on the d-pad and any direction but down on the right stick. You will be gone before your blip stops flashing. Then load a new session.

Best advice so far.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:49 PM

You guys know what a private message is?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:49 PM

You guys know what a private message is?

relax its done .  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users