YES MY CHARACTER IS FEMALE

173 replies to this topic
Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Sawed off and Lamar pistol rampage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:55 AM

I am a girl with a female character. I wanted to ask this, do you guys who play with girl characters ever get sent messages from other guys who think your a girl? Because almost everytime I go I play I get them. Just wondered what you thought when/if you got them

Yep. Even with the odds these guys will just get beat down, shot, or blown up, they still try hitting on female characters. 

Egonga
  • Egonga

Stripper/Lawyer

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:43 PM Edited by Egonga, 27 April 2014 - 09:45 PM.

I'm a guy playing as a girl, and I do occasionally get asked if I'm really a girl. My answer depends on the situation. If it's somebody that I've befriended or if we run a few consecutive missions together then I'll be honest and let the chips fall where they may. If it's just some random person, though, then I'll usually answer with silence. I've found that some people become very hostile to males playing as females so I try not to engage whenever possible.

As to the original subject topic... I don't create females just to look at the ass. Although I will occasionally experiment with a sexy outfit, most of the time she's dressed very tastefully and I feel annoyed when other players air-thrust or jerk emote at her. She deserves better than that.

I play as a woman because I've played a male in virtually every game since the dawn of character creation, and virtually re-creating yourself gets a bit boring. My male virtual self has been a golfer, a wrestler, a warrior, a boxer and a skater, so recently I've been playing as females just to keep things fresh.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Soft Cabbage

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:18 AM Edited by luisniko, 28 April 2014 - 08:19 AM.

I'm a dude too. My main is female, my secondary is male. I honestly love to dress both of my characters.

Why I chose female?

First, GTA has always been about masculinity. Since long time ago, I always asked myself how a GTA world feels like from the perspective of female character. It happened now. I enjoy the new perspective in Online.

Second, I've been playing games since I was a kid with Nintendo Famicom. All the games I played always featured man as the hero. Nowadays games are giving choice of gender to try. Honestly, seeing female character available to use will make me think "wow, let's see what she can do in action".

Last but no least, I'm a guy and straight. I find female body is attractive. So, as long as the game features a type of woman I like, I will play as her. If not, I'll choose guy. I won't talk about my preference in racial and skin color as it will offend other people.

• We Are Ninja likes this

Starscream_910
  • Starscream_910

Undercover Mod

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Snapmatic 2014

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:44 AM Edited by Starscream_910, 06 May 2014 - 09:50 AM.

I think I've fallen in love with my female character. She's beautiful. Will post a picture asap but having trouble trying to at the moment.

daisymollie
  • daisymollie

(Xbox) - Not a player hater.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:32 PM

I think I've fallen in love with my female character. She's beautiful. Will post a picture asap but having trouble trying to at the moment.

Even when she walks like a guy? My biggest complaint.

Tali vas Normandy
  • Tali vas Normandy

Suplex City Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:50 PM

Do they???
I don't think I have noticed :/

I think people take this kind of stuff way to seriously. Having a female character is nothing to gloat or complain about.

Prophet_of_Regard
  • Prophet_of_Regard

-Prophet

• Members

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:54 PM

Yeah I do. Only for the sake that I hate some I the animations and clothing for the guys. I'm not a weirdo and dresses my girl in just a bikini and a mini gun to spark my own interest... No. My chick will always have a Kevlar best on, with a hoodie underneath or a T-shirt with the Shamagh scarf, with jeans and sports shoes. That's it haha. It doesn't look half bad and since it looks more military than what any of the guys have, I use it.

daisymollie
  • daisymollie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:11 PM

Watch the female character when she delivers the goods after Rooftop Rumble, or when she walks up stairs. It makes me sick.

Spectrap
  • Spectrap

Fuzzy Pickles

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:16 PM

I do it for a different play experience. Hell, some sexists actually kept spawn killing me thinking that a "Girl" Shouldn't be playing lul.

• Tali vas Normandy likes this

spaceace2012
  • spaceace2012

Gaming since the 70's!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:05 AM

All I can say is... If anyone has a problem with playing opposite sex fantasy characters in a game, they A) Have never played Tomb Raider etc etc... B) Should get themselves a time machine and get their asses back to the 1950's and leave the rest of us to live in peace in an infinitely varied real world where everyone is different and can do what the hell they like without idiots thinking their way of thinking is the ONLY way of thinking. That toss caused real wars and is outdated, unnecessary, unwanted. Bring on the future Gene Roddenberry depicted in Star Trek. Anyone with a closed mind either hasn't lived in the real world or is the sort of people stopping us from becoming truly awesome as a species.

spaceace2012
  • spaceace2012

Gaming since the 70's!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:10 AM

P.S... so there! *folds arms and pokes out tongue*

Starscream_910
  • Starscream_910

Undercover Mod

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Snapmatic 2014

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:13 PM

She really doesn't walk like a dude... I'm not sure if you notice but the animation for walking changes with a female character, the 'feminine' walk is definitely noticeable. During cutscenes (missions, barbers etc) the actions are default male actions so yeah that's kind of disturbing. I like my female character for different reasons though- I modelled her off a real life actress who I think is really attractive, and my character looks exactly like her! Still trying to post the picture- I think I'm doing something wrong -__-

I do it for a different play experience. Hell, some sexists actually kept spawn killing me thinking that a "Girl" Shouldn't be playing lul.

Can definitely relate to this lol- here I am doing my own thing in a desolate part of the map, next thing I'm being swarmed by players all blowing me up for no reason. Then you get the stalkers who come and just follow you everywhere- you can shoot them but they'll respawn with passive mode and just carry on walking by you lol. Have to say playing as a girl character changes the game quite dramatically.

daisymollie
  • daisymollie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:19 PM Edited by daisymollie, 07 May 2014 - 01:29 PM.

P.S... so there! *folds arms and pokes out tongue*

Love is blind.... That's why she's beautiful.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:34 PM

I'm a dude too. My main is female, my secondary is male. I honestly love to dress both of my characters.

Why I chose female?

First, GTA has always been about masculinity. Since long time ago, I always asked myself how a GTA world feels like from the perspective of female character. It happened now. I enjoy the new perspective in Online.

Second, I've been playing games since I was a kid with Nintendo Famicom. All the games I played always featured man as the hero. Nowadays games are giving choice of gender to try. Honestly, seeing female character available to use will make me think "wow, let's see what she can do in action".

Last but no least, I'm a guy and straight. I find female body is attractive. So, as long as the game features a type of woman I like, I will play as her. If not, I'll choose guy. I won't talk about my preference in racial and skin color as it will offend other people.

FINALLY. SOMEONE GETS IT.

• luisniko likes this

PelvisTornado
  • PelvisTornado

Allergic To Sanity

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:36 PM Edited by PelvisTornado, 07 May 2014 - 01:37 PM.

What do you expect in a male dominated world, its sad but true...I play with a female character in most games I enjoy...why? Because there is nothing like a badass female holding a gun, sword, or any other weapon, maybe I have a fetish, but OP has a point, If I do enjoy the game im playing why wouldn't I want to at least look at something more pleasing to the eye, tired of this sausage fest.

• luisniko, We Are Ninja and dewtech_2008 like this

Starscream_910
  • Starscream_910

Undercover Mod

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Snapmatic 2014

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:45 PM Edited by Kirsty, 07 May 2014 - 05:23 PM.

snsxTAu.jpg

On second thoughts... she looks nothing like the actress in mind lol. Still, not a bad character creation compared to some of the meth abusing, war scarred trannies I've seen online.

Spectrap
  • Spectrap

Fuzzy Pickles

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:35 PM

snsxTAu.jpg

On second thoughts... she looks nothing like the actress in mind lol. Still, not a bad character creation compared to some of the meth abusing, war scarred trannies I've seen online.

Giver her blondish white hair and call her Miley Cyrus

xLuCx
  • xLuCx

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:44 PM

**Translation**

I'm not gay bro I like looking at women! And I f**k them too! In their p**sy! I'm not gay bro F**K YOU IM NOT GAY!!! =(

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:20 PM

It's also more fun being a total psycho online if your character is female. 

Starscream_910
  • Starscream_910

Undercover Mod

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Snapmatic 2014

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:56 PM

snsxTAu.jpg

Giver her blondish white hair and call her Miley Cyrus

I prefer brunnettes- but ok, as requested:

[IMG]https://imgur.com/8PMAsck.jpg[IMG]

With the black, short haired version I was tryna copy Carrie Anne-Moss (who is the hot chick called Trinity from the Matrix) but that didn't work out :-(

daisymollie
  • daisymollie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:31 PM

**Translation**

I'm not gay bro I like looking at women! And I f**k them too! In their p**sy! I'm not gay bro F**K YOU IM NOT GAY!!! =(

Why don't you try speaking like you have some sort of education.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:57 PM

**Translation**

I am so smart! S-m-r-t. I mean s-m-a-r-t...I'm not dumb!

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:16 AM

This topic just won't die will it, if its not the characters, its the aim type or the weapon used, everyone is wrong unless they do it the same way you do, so it seems.

The more it annoys people that my character has tits, the more it makes me want to stick with her.
  • Red Lynx 23 likes this

Odyseous2040
  • Odyseous2040

Odyseous2040

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:39 AM Edited by Odyseous2040, 08 May 2014 - 07:41 AM.

snsxTAu.jpg

Give her some matrix glasses. I can def see that as the actress you were going for.

Although I find it insanely weird that guys play as girls.

Mainly because my whole life I have been addicted to sex, So it kinda turns me on to see ANY female with attractive features, Cant help it.

So when i see these almost perfectly figured women walking around it triggers that mojo drive.

When i encounter a female in GTAO i Know theres a large possibility that theres a guy behund it, So I've learned to ignore them.

Its stupid that people online actually send messages as if the female characters were actual representations of the player.

But still.. I dont get why any man would play as a girl lol.

Its sooooo weeiird!!

Like steve Brule says
"You already got a vergina, might as well use it"

and guys. "Your penises.... dont cut em off"
  • daisymollie likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users