Photo

YES MY CHARACTER IS FEMALE

173 replies to this topic
Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:36 PM Edited by Malibu454, 03 February 2014 - 04:37 PM.

Mmmm.. Pizza.. :rol:

http://www.passion-4...york_pizza.html

My Girl loves NY Pizza!!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

My Girl loves NY Pizza!!

lombardis has the best pizza i ever had .  BTW in the gta universe  it would be liberty city pizza lol

• Malibu454 likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:47 PM

My Girl loves NY Pizza!!

lombardis has the best pizza i ever had .  BTW in the gta universe  it would be liberty city pizza lol

Me and My girl will have to go there  :pp

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

My Girl loves NY Pizza!!

Me and My girl will have to go there  :pp

you wont regret it 

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

I've actually been tempted to do this myself but I already have a 2nd character lol. I didn't think to make it a female for some reason. Its just some random dude.

Is it safe to delete your 2nd character and make a new one or is it likely to f*ck up?

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

My dad went to Italy last year. He said the pizza was really thin and had no damn mozzarella on it
Ny Pizza FTW!
NY Neopolitan is thin crust depends on the shop of course.
My girl's gonna take her Luxor to Liberty City to get a Pie. You guys coming?? :p

I've actually been tempted to do this myself but I already have a 2nd character lol. I didn't think to make it a female for some reason. Its just some random dude.
Is it safe to delete your 2nd character and make a new one or is it likely to f*ck up?

Totally safe, I think?
Just make sure you give her max sleep and exercise and some legal work. To make her look sweet. The other sh*t don't matter cause you'll build those stats up playing anyway.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:47 PM

My dad went to Italy last year. He said the pizza was really thin and had no damn mozzarella on it
Ny Pizza FTW!
NY Neopolitan is thin crust depends on the shop of course.
My girl's gonna take her Luxor to Liberty City to get a Pie. You guys coming?? :p

i'm there dude

TheJackalSega
  • TheJackalSega

Levelled Up

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

It should be safe; just make sure you highlight the correct character you want to delete before you confirm.

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:42 PM Edited by H8GodMode, 03 February 2014 - 06:43 PM.

My 15 yr old has been playing all the old PS2 & Ps1 games lately after he blasted through GTA story mode and collected every nugget and stunt ramp. He didn't like the constantly getting murdered in freeroam sh*t. lol :lol:

LOLOLOL i wouldnt doubt that he will be the one to find the jetpack in gta5

THERE IS NO JETPACK IN GTA 5!!!!

YOU JETPACK ATHEIST

I cant wait for them to add the jetpack in a update down the road, not tell us and make it seem like we finnally cracked the code and make us all feel stupid lol.

Potato Bizzle
  • Potato Bizzle

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:35 AM

The women on GTA online are the manliest looking women I've ever seen. Tall, broad shoulders, muscular...

Da2ndComing
  • Da2ndComing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:38 AM

Nobody cares bro.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Biased towards women in real life photoshoots too

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:09 AM

On the flipside, the other night I saw someone with the gamertag MissJade using a male character in GTA Online. Just as "unacceptable" as guys using female characters?

SaveTheZombies
  • SaveTheZombies

We Only Want Your Brains

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:33 AM

I thought the mic thing would be weird so I tried moddeling mine after Dr Girlfriend. She looked okay at first but there must have been some fugly patch along the way.

I wanted a female character for a few reasons. Mostly because we always play a male in GTA. I wanted to see what it would look like. I also got the feeling that the female characters would get a more interesting assortment of clothing, jewlery, and hairstyles and lets face it, that's the only big difference between the M & F characters.

stofegad
  • stofegad

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:55 AM Edited by stofegad, 22 April 2014 - 11:56 AM.

I like to play with mi girl

155536003.jpg

But I will luv more workout body as some girls on beach side

5212118000.jpg

431270001.jpg

564357002.jpg

MurDa__BizNess
  • MurDa__BizNess

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

No, no and double no.
It's ok to do whatever in gta 5 except hacking/glitching, I have my joker(1st character) and got bored and decided to make a women character(I like mirror's edge), it's good to try from another gender's view, but it's weird if you put on the mic and play with it.

Did you read my post? I am not trying to experience the game from a woman's point of view. I am trying to enjoy looking at the screen I am presented with. Do you think that is a bad thing? I do, very often, participate with my mic. I even go so far as to correct 12-year-olds when they try to hit on me. Do you hold that against me?
Lol calm down, it's good to present it when it's not too pretty, but if you play with friends it's pretty fun with it, I have made miley cyrus white bikini before for lols but I got bored of it. Ignore all the strangers and friend requests when you play as her.

I'm confused. I simply asked if you held it against me, and you responded with "Lol calm down". You, however, started off with "but it's weird if you put on the mic and play with it." What is weird with using a mic when playing as a female character? I don't sit there and "Dam, u so hawt wanna secks?" I never claimed to. I said that I have a character who is female because I like looking at females. I never said I claim to be female, nor have I ever claimed to be female. 

Someone's got anger issues. Step away from the console, and go look at some real life girls butt. May calm ya down abit.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:52 AM

s13racer316
  • s13racer316

DRFTSLT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:43 PM

No, I am not female.

If I'm going to stare at some character's @ss for hours on end, then that ass had better be something that I enjoy looking at. Does this make me a perv? Eh. Maybe. Does this make me:

• A bad player?
  • A loser?
  • Creepy?

Not really. If you think differently, please tell me why. I enjoy looking at a pretty girl when I play GTA Online. I will not apologize for that. Why don't you? 

~~~Disclaimer 1~~~

If the answer to the last question is "Because I'm gay," please accept my sincerest expressions of support for your sexuality. I love gay people. Please be my friend.

~~~Disclaimer 2~~~

I actually originally made a pretty badass-looking dude when I started playing. I figured I would enjoy pretending I was as cool as the character I made. However, when the first "REMAKE YOUR CHARCACTER" patch rolled out, I realized, "This game would be lots more enjoyable if I could stare at some chick's @ss the whole time. Plus, it would be hilarious to watch my character dominate other people in deathmatches and races, not to mention all the ridiculously ill-advised come-ons I would experience. And so, I remade my character as a girl. Honestly? Best decision I have ever made.

I honestly don't see a thing didn't with your choice. To each their own. I personally choose female folks for fps games (halo, cod, titanfall) because it feels and looks like your character is smaller. Smaller hit boxes and lower profile means less of a target. Fallout and elder scrolls I had female characters for rp reasons and certain perks. I don't think it makes you a lonely in the closet weirdo. However when you use the argument "if I got to stare at an ass"... it comes across a little pathetic and creepy.

daisymollie
  • daisymollie

(Xbox) - Not a player hater.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:37 PM

It's still creepy so every girl I see is suspect.

cswood
  • cswood

Jack of No Trades

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:33 AM

Was there ever a solid reason as to why we can't just change our characters whenever we want? Even if we have to pay for it? The character creator was so crappy to begin with, it would be nice if they included more creator options in future updates and gave us all the chance to change our characters.

Radius95
  • Radius95

Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:36 AM

Get. A . Girlfriend op

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:40 AM

Including you Mollie.. :santa:

daisymollie
  • daisymollie

(Xbox) - Not a player hater.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:54 PM

Including you Mollie.. :santa:

Understandable. :)

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

BUFFALOVE

• Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

Was there ever a solid reason as to why we can't just change our characters whenever we want? Even if we have to pay for it? The character creator was so crappy to begin with, it would be nice if they included more creator options in future updates and gave us all the chance to change our characters.

That, plus even after your best efforts, they don't look the same in the game as they did in the creator... :/

Doofinx
  • Doofinx

King Of Munchkins

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:19 PM Edited by Doofinx, 26 April 2014 - 08:21 PM.

Here is my female character. I took awhile trying to make sure she looked normal. I don't think is lame to have a female character. or that it makes you look bad. It also seems Females have Way more clothing options and things like that then the guys do.

0_0.jpg

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Biased towards women in real life photoshoots too

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:00 PM Edited by Red Lynx 23, 26 April 2014 - 10:00 PM.

Here is my female character. Scrub days, white carnival mask, then mime paint and her currently at level 200. No pics of my male character at this time. That and try for a gtaphotographers photoshoot, not just selfies.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

killedbyachick
  • killedbyachick

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:07 PM

I am a girl with a female character. I wanted to ask this, do you guys who play with girl characters ever get sent messages from other guys who think your a girl? Because almost everytime I go I play I get them. Just wondered what you thought when/if you got them

PJ-147
  • PJ-147

Rat

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:14 PM Edited by PJ-147, 26 April 2014 - 10:15 PM.

I am a girl with a female character. I wanted to ask this, do you guys who play with girl characters ever get sent messages from other guys who think your a girl? Because almost everytime I go I play I get them. Just wondered what you thought when/if you got them

Yes, that happens a lot.

I simply ignore them and don't think a lot about it, i guess most of them are kids.

arcticvisions
  • arcticvisions

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:16 PM

I'm also a girl with a female character, and hearing about people getting messages like that kind of put me off from playing as a female, which is why I made my first character a guy. But since I started playing primarily as a girl, I haven't gotten a single message. It's surprising but definitely welcomed. All I really get is guy characters walking behind me as close as possible doing the air thrust, which bothers me a bit, but at least I'm not getting messages. 

Oh and yesterday, I was the only girl character in the session and two guys made me their primary target. I think it's because they're of the mentality that girls shouldn't be playing games like this, but idk, I might just be looking too much into it. 

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:54 PM

Yep. quite often. I never try to pretend to be a girl, my XBL profile clearly states my full name so it's comedy when they send a ,message without reading my profile first, haha

140518-2140-51.jpg

Straight Up Menace
  • Straight Up Menace

FEAR THE PUPPET MASTER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:15 AM

Well, there is one word: SHEMALE.

I have no words on this thread, I'll whoomps the other side of this town.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users