» «
Photo

YES MY CHARACTER IS FEMALE

173 replies to this topic
b4ux1t3
  • b4ux1t3

I kissed a Trevor and I liked it.

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:53 AM Edited by b4ux1t3, 31 January 2014 - 12:00 PM.

No, I am not female.

If I'm going to stare at some character's @ss for hours on end, then that ass had better be something that I enjoy looking at. Does this make me a perv? Eh. Maybe. Does this make me:

• A bad player?
  • A loser?
  • Creepy?

Not really. If you think differently, please tell me why. I enjoy looking at a pretty girl when I play GTA Online. I will not apologize for that. Why don't you? 

~~~Disclaimer 1~~~

If the answer to the last question is "Because I'm gay," please accept my sincerest expressions of support for your sexuality. I love gay people. Please be my friend.

~~~Disclaimer 2~~~

I actually originally made a pretty badass-looking dude when I started playing. I figured I would enjoy pretending I was as cool as the character I made. However, when the first "REMAKE YOUR CHARCACTER" patch rolled out, I realized, "This game would be lots more enjoyable if I could stare at some chick's @ss the whole time. Plus, it would be hilarious to watch my character dominate other people in deathmatches and races, not to mention all the ridiculously ill-advised come-ons I would experience. And so, I remade my character as a girl. Honestly? Best decision I have ever made.

• AAR, 2281, Dr.Rosenthal and 5 others like this

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:25 PM

No, no and double no.

It's ok to do whatever in gta 5 except hacking/glitching, I have my joker(1st character) and got bored and decided to make a women character(I like mirror's edge), it's good to try from another gender's view, but it's weird if you put on the mic and play with it.

b4ux1t3
  • b4ux1t3

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:33 PM

No, no and double no.

It's ok to do whatever in gta 5 except hacking/glitching, I have my joker(1st character) and got bored and decided to make a women character(I like mirror's edge), it's good to try from another gender's view, but it's weird if you put on the mic and play with it.

Did you read my post? I am not trying to experience the game from a woman's point of view. I am trying to enjoy looking at the screen I am presented with. Do you think that is a bad thing? I do, very often, participate with my mic. I even go so far as to correct 12-year-olds when they try to hit on me. Do you hold that against me?

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:39 PM

No, no and double no.

Did you read my post? I am not trying to experience the game from a woman's point of view. I am trying to enjoy looking at the screen I am presented with. Do you think that is a bad thing? I do, very often, participate with my mic. I even go so far as to correct 12-year-olds when they try to hit on me. Do you hold that against me?

Lol calm down, it's good to present it when it's not too pretty, but if you play with friends it's pretty fun with it, I have made miley cyrus white bikini before for lols but I got bored of it. Ignore all the strangers and friend requests when you play as her.

b4ux1t3
  • b4ux1t3

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:48 PM

No, no and double no.

Lol calm down, it's good to present it when it's not too pretty, but if you play with friends it's pretty fun with it, I have made miley cyrus white bikini before for lols but I got bored of it. Ignore all the strangers and friend requests when you play as her.

I'm confused. I simply asked if you held it against me, and you responded with "Lol calm down". You, however, started off with "but it's weird if you put on the mic and play with it." What is weird with using a mic when playing as a female character? I don't sit there and "Dam, u so hawt wanna secks?" I never claimed to. I said that I have a character who is female because I like looking at females. I never said I claim to be female, nor have I ever claimed to be female. 

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:50 PM Edited by CenMan, 31 January 2014 - 12:55 PM.

It does make you creepy and a loser for posting this.

• YoungR3B3L, BallinOutOfMind, dougieswag503 and 8 others like this

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

HA, this^^

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:02 PM

No, no and double no.

I'm confused. I simply asked if you held it against me, and you responded with "Lol calm down". You, however, started off with "but it's weird if you put on the mic and play with it." What is weird with using a mic when playing as a female character? I don't sit there and "Dam, u so hawt wanna secks?" I never claimed to. I said that I have a character who is female because I like looking at females. I never said I claim to be female, nor have I ever claimed to be female.

I'm confused too... Probably I won't comment on this post again, just enjoy playing gta 5, you went too close comparing this to real life, it's not like you have to let people judge your character looks, she definitely looks better than pervert with undies

b4ux1t3
  • b4ux1t3

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:18 PM Edited by b4ux1t3, 31 January 2014 - 01:20 PM.

It does make you creepy and a loser for posting this.

Why? I'm posting a thread about a video game; literally every person who has ever posted a thread on this website is guilty of the same thing. I simply asked the question of "Why don't you make a character whose ass you enjoy looking at for long periods of time?" It is an issue that has come up many times online, as many people have asked, "Yo, why the f*ck dis n*ggah playin' a b*tch?" (that is only barely a hyperbole, unfortunately) I am answering this question in text format. 

AmberDay
  • AmberDay

Mrs. Busdriver

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:50 PM

First off, don't care about what others think of you. Second, my friend does the same thing as you. Whatever game he plays, he chooses the female character (COD Ghosts, WOW, Mass Effect GTA Online, etc) He gets teased and made fun of occasionally and called gay. He replies, "I'm staring at a chick with hips and great tits. You are looking at a dude with a dick. And you call me gay?" Lmao I love it! I vary on what gender I play with depending on what game it is. On Skyrim, I have a female archer, but also play as a male warrior. Also on Star Trek Online, I play as a male Captain. Does that make me creepy?
  • Glitch Bitch likes this

b4ux1t3
  • b4ux1t3

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:56 PM Edited by b4ux1t3, 31 January 2014 - 02:10 PM.

First off, don't care about what others think of you. Second, my friend does the same thing as you. Whatever game he plays, he chooses the female character (COD Ghosts, WOW, Mass Effect GTA Online, etc) He gets teased and made fun of occasionally and called gay. He replies, "I'm staring at a chick with hips and great tits. You are looking at a dude with a dick. And you call me gay?" Lmao I love it! I vary on what gender I play with depending on what game it is. On Skyrim, I have a female archer, but also play as a male warrior. Also on Star Trek Online, I play as a male Captain. Does that make me creepy?

Good for both of you! Though, this makes me feel like I should point this out: I wasn't asking if I was creepy. I was outright stating that it's not creepy to be a heterosexual male online. I just got confronted with a  big group of players tonight who seemed to think it was weird (My words, not theirs. Theirs involved the word "fag"), and I felt like bringing it up online. I'm not looking for affirmation. Quite the opposite, I'm trying to provide affirmation for every other hetero dude who feels like making his character in GTA Online (or, as you brought up, any game) just because he wants to enjoy the visual experience. I also feel like pointing out that I'm not letting it get me down, this is just, again, an affirmation for other people who might be experiencing the similar. . .er. . .prejudice? (that is not the right word for this!)

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:02 PM

Could you not have bumped one of the 1000s of threads on this very topic?   I think you are probably as thick as the people you are complaining about,Two peas in a pod you should have tried to make friends with him.

b4ux1t3
  • b4ux1t3

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:08 PM Edited by b4ux1t3, 31 January 2014 - 02:09 PM.

Could you not have bumped one of the 1000s of threads on this very topic?   I think you are probably as thick as the people you are complaining about,Two peas in a pod you should have tried to make friends with him.

Many forums look down on the practice of "necroing". Then again, those forums also look down on repeated posts. "Don't bump old posts and don't post new posts that are the same as old posts! Yours is slightly different and therefore might ave a different answer? DUPLICATE!" (note this is commentary on sites like XDA, not your post :p)

Considering there aren't any on the first 7 pages of the forum, I think I'm good "reposting". I have been on this forum for a while and have never even seen a post like this one. Can you point me to one that has been updated in the past week?

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:21 PM Edited by ll Noble 6 ll, 31 January 2014 - 02:22 PM.

b4, No, you are not alone.  Out of a crew of 7 with one female player, there are only two males in the "in-game" crew.  I am of the same opinion - If I am going to play a 3rd person viewpoint, I'd rather have a nice backside to look at during the hours I'm going to play the game (Skyrim, Borderlands, any Star Wars game, Neverwinter Nights, etc.).  I still play the way I want to play - no role-playing required, especially in a single-player game.  I also play as a female in a lot of games simply for the fact that, just like in GTAO, after a few basic adjustments, all the males look exactly the same.  The same could be said about the females, but I put a lot of work into making sure my character doesn't look exactly like everyone else in GTAO.

I get followed by the occasional younger player online, some of whom don't seem to comprehend personal space.  I mute those who say things I don't really enjoy hearing, and I never accept random friend invites.  I switch lobbies if someone starts to harass or bother me and I never take part in the Free Mode chat.

Play what you want, when you want.  You paid your money for the game.  Play it how you want to.  While this means the griefers and twankers have that same luxury, you can always switch lobbies or go to Invite Only for a while - that's how I do my shopping, bank truck hits and random photo-taking adventures...

• AAR, The Spook and The_Wizzard_73 like this

Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:32 PM

Nobody should care what others think of their in-game character. The end. Relax and enjoy the game, all you players of GTA5.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:35 PM Edited by mo-seph, 31 January 2014 - 02:36 PM.

the thing ive always wondered (i have both a male and female character, for balance, yin and yang... one earns the money.. one spends it :p ...... ps that was a joke, im not mysoginistic, i support mens right to make a woman work too :p)

but the thing that i wonder.... why are you staring at your characters ass all the time.....

i play GTA, i race, i play in open lobbies... i rartely spend time looking at a localised area of the anatomy of my character,, no matter which one im using to engage with people online.....

whether your gay straight bi, trans or whatever your personal outlook on gender stereotypes is.... stop looking at your characters ass...

rockstar spent a lot of money creating a world of interesting and diverse buildings, terrain, countryside, advertising billboards, NPC's and you spend your time looking at your avatars ass...

whoever justifies their "i use a female character cos i don't wana stare at a mans ass..." argument spends to long looking at asses....

i tend to look "past" my character, you know watching where im driving or dodging other players....

but if you wana stare at pixels on a screen imagining that it represents an ass and in some what its homosexual if that pixel depiction of real life, emulated through a console then each to their own

• dougieswag503, Yogogamer, chriiis125 and 1 other like this

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

Many forums look down on the practice of "necroing". Then again, those forums also look down on repeated posts. "Don't bump old posts and don't post new posts that are the same as old posts! Yours is slightly different and therefore might ave a different answer? DUPLICATE!" (note this is commentary on sites like XDA, not your post :p)

Considering there aren't any on the first 7 pages of the forum, I think I'm good "reposting". I have been on this forum for a while and have never even seen a post like this one. Can you point me to one that has been updated in the past week?

Sorry no i can't on phone and no time but believe me these types of thread get locked because there are so many of them. I also play as a female toon and posted in many of them but they inevitably go round and round in circles.

P.s sorry for being an asshat not having a good morning.

• XJpostman likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

My character has a goatee and wears sunglasses. Does anyone have a problem with that? Was thinking about making a thread to discuss it but I guess i'll lump it in here.

• XJpostman likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

I have a female character too and just can't help looking at her ass!! She's got a nice ass!
What can I say? I'm a Pervert!!
That song is stuck in my head!!
  • The Spook likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:47 PM

Sorry no i can't on phone and no time but believe me these types of thread get locked because there are so many of them. I also play as a female toon and posted in many of them but they inevitably go round and round in circles.

quelle surprise, do my eyes deceive.... a genuine apology on the GTAF...

*your rights to post here have been revoked due to level headed decision making and rationale cognitive function.... please dont let the door hit you on the way out :p

but on a more seroius note... worry not saul its friday... or as i call it,,, drunk...

• SAUL_SILVER likes this

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:48 PM

rockstar spent a lot of money creating a world of interesting and diverse buildings, terrain, countryside, advertising billboards, NPC's and you spend your time looking at your avatars ass...

whoever justifies their "i use a female character cos i don't wana stare at a mans ass..." argument spends to long looking at asses....

i tend to look "past" my character, you know watching where im driving or dodging other players....

but if you wana stare at pixels on a screen imagining that it represents an ass and in some what its homosexual if that pixel depiction of real life, emulated through a console then each to their own

mo-seph, you are 100% correct.  It is a STUNNING game in appearance.  Most games are, these days.  I spend 99% of my time watching what is going on around the character.  But there are those moments when you notice what you're playing and it's nicer to have something attractive to look during those moments.  And when I'm betting on characters in races, the scroll through 9 identical male characters (varying only on the points of hair and facial paint), having a female standout is fun.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:14 PM Edited by mo-seph, 31 January 2014 - 03:17 PM.

mo-seph, you are 100% correct.  It is a STUNNING game in appearance.  Most games are, these days.  I spend 99% of my time watching what is going on around the character.  But there are those moments when you notice what you're playing and it's nicer to have something attractive to look during those moments.  And when I'm betting on characters in races, the scroll through 9 identical male characters (varying only on the points of hair and facial paint), having a female standout is fun.

truest thing ever spoken hahahaha :p

but in honesty ive booted up my PS3 30 mins before i intended to play, and just eat my dinner watching NPC's, eavesdropping their conversations and waiting for a sunset......then i get down to business...

personally ive got both male and female characters,,, i jsut  dont understand the obsession with pixelass..... or pixeltits... and particularly its use as justification for using a female character.... i amde a female character cos i already had a male one, and i believe in the equality of the genders when it comes to f*cking sh*t up... although i only use my female character once a month to do that ;)

what no one realises is my male character is from thailand, and used to be a woman, my female character was once a black hispanic lesbian paraplegic jew before joining a fundemantalist christian group while performing abortions smoking crack at a university vetenary department to further her necrophilic tendancies towards animals... and people judge me???

but so what if someone calls you gay, you made a character, its all just make believe and pretend so no need to get knickers in a twist or even worry about the opinion of some 12year old that had to ask mommy to buy his game then questions your sexuality becasue deep down in side they know theyd rather be doing flashdance but are scared of the chastisement of their peer group.... thats their problem

but i bet they love it when it rains

flashdance.jpg

• SAUL_SILVER likes this

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

quelle surprise, do my eyes deceive.... a genuine apology on the GTAF...

*your rights to post here have been revoked due to level headed decision making and rationale cognitive function.... please dont let the door hit you on the way out :p

but on a more seroius note... worry not saul its friday... or as i call it,,, drunk...

If it ends in day we Scot's call it drunk :^:

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

my secondary character is a female with pig tails because she is a country girl.  i dont care if anyone has a problem with it .

dougieswag503
  • dougieswag503

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

Playin as a girl ain't a big deal. But like what mo-sef said, trying to justify your decision to make a girl character by saying "I like looking at a girls ass instead of a guys" makes you seem like a weirdo/fag in my opinion. Do it cause that's how you wanna play, don't make up BS excuses.

P.S. If you're looking at your avatars ass that much, guy or girl, it might be time to get off gta and maybe socialize with actual people and maybe see a real girls ass ;) (or guys if you're into that)
  • SAUL_SILVER and 95allday like this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:13 PM

my secondary character is a female with pig tails because she is a country girl.  i dont care if anyone has a problem with it .

I bet you'd like to ride her like a Bucking Bronco!!
Yeeee!! Haaaa!!
LMAO!! ;)
My girl's been sporting the cowgirl hat as of late.. ;)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

I bet you'd like to ride her like a Bucking Bronco!!
Yeeee!! Haaaa!!
LMAO!! ;)
My girl's been sporting the cowgirl hat as of late.. ;)

mine has that hat too .  and to answer your question. yes , yes i would lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:23 PM

"If I'm going to stare at some character's @ss for hours on end, then that ass had better be something that I enjoy looking at. Does this make me a perv?"

it-puts-the-lotion-on-its-skin-or-it-get

my chick is much sexier than yours lol

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

"If I'm going to stare at some character's @ss for hours on end, then that ass had better be something that I enjoy looking at. Does this make me a perv?"

it-puts-the-lotion-on-its-skin-or-it-get

my chick is much sexier than yours lol

yours looks like your main character in drag lol

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

My character is also female, I got tired ot staring at the back ends of Michael, Franklin and especially Trevor when you switch to him and he's in his underwear! *shudder*

The thing about being teased for playing a female character when you're a male, I have a two word answer to that: Lara Croft.

• Malibu454, The_Wizzard_73, Levianne and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users