Quantcast

» «
Photo

which xbox 360 games have the best graphics?

13 replies to this topic
enormous
  • enormous

larger than life

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:59 AM

I like good graphics. Which Xbox 360 games have the best picture/image quality?

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Big Homie

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

If you're looking for a mix of great graphics and gameplay. Far Cry 3 is the game for you:

Truly a fantastic experience. The graphics are great even on consoles. The atmosphere is just vibrant and great, it really feels like you are in there. The gameplay is even more awesome with some light RPG elements. The story is decent, nothing great however. But it is still pretty good. The missions are varied as well. Easily in my top 5 favorite games of all time.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:06 AM Edited by iNero, 31 January 2014 - 11:07 AM.

Halo 4 probably.

If you're looking for a mix of great graphics and gameplay. Far Cry 3 is the game for you:

Truly a fantastic experience. The graphics are great even on consoles. The atmosphere is just vibrant and great, it really feels like you are in there. The gameplay is even more awesome with some light RPG elements. The story is decent, nothing great however. But it is still pretty good. The missions are varied as well. Easily in my top 5 favorite games of all time.

I would never buy this piece of crap again for console...

Its unplayable. The framrate is sub 30 constantly. I got headache from it...

And Im by far not the only one with that opinion. So the only time you can enjoy graphics is, when you stay still... but even then you see the stuttering

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

Nigerian Prince

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:16 PM

The last of us, lol jk
Gears 3 had nice graphics and gameplay. Forza (3,4 or horizon) are also pretty and play well. Mass effect 3, battlefield and max payne 3 are great as well

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Big Homie

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:09 PM Edited by AceKingston, 31 January 2014 - 02:10 PM.

And Im by far not the only one with that opinion. So the only time you can enjoy graphics is, when you stay still... but even then you see the stuttering

Well majority of the community don't feel the same. The game is definitely better played on PC but it still runs fine on consoles, for most gamers.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

Well majority of the community don't feel the same. The game is definitely better played on PC but it still runs fine on consoles, for most gamers.

oh boy... almost everyone I ask feels the same. they even mentioned it on most reviews.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

Considering it's on the current gen or shall we say last gen consoles, far cry 3 runs good and I play it sometimes and it looks and runs fine.

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

oh boy... almost everyone I ask feels the same. they even mentioned it on most reviews.

Here we go again. It looks sh*t on consoles becuz it looks 100.000 times better on pc, fps below 30 blabla unplayable blabla. It gives you a headache? Haha omg.

You have 2 understand that if you only play on consoles it's okey you don't know better buf if you go from PC to console yeah then,then it's a big difference but still, stop overacting.

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick
  • OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:35 PM

BioShock.

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

Maybe we're just sleepwalking....

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

GTA V and BF4

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:15 PM

Here we go again. It looks sh*t on consoles becuz it looks 100.000 times better on pc, fps below 30 blabla unplayable blabla. It gives you a headache? Haha omg.

You have 2 understand that if you only play on consoles it's okey you don't know better buf if you go from PC to console yeah then,then it's a big difference but still, stop overacting.

are u f*ckin serious? Never said that it looks like sh*t... nor did I say that its 10000 better on PC...

the game isnt optimized at all for consoles. thats why its unplaybale. typical Ubisogt development...

"Haha omg."

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

Far Cry 3, Halo 4, Red Dead Redemption, Shadows of the Damned. I'd say Killer is Dead looks cool but it suffers in some areas. I don't doubt Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes will look good in March.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:21 PM

GTA V and BF4

Why the hell would you BF4 on a 360 or ps3? You're better off with Bad Company 2, and it looks great.

CorruptedVision
  • CorruptedVision

Slim Reaper

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:09 PM

Gears series looks really good. Mass Effect series has great graphics too. Any of the Assassin Creed games.

GTA V and BF4

Bf4 looks worse than bf3 did.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users