Quantcast

» «
Photo

Wow So the Cheats Suck in This Game , Royally!

47 replies to this topic
stjimmy3
  • stjimmy3

Hater of player haters

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:15 PM

I don't necessarily care about the cheats them selves, just the input method

Thank you nostalgic SA fan boys for complaining about IV's input method, you happy now?  

• FANTOMTRON likes this

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:08 PM Edited by PineboxFiller, 15 February 2014 - 09:11 PM.

I don't necessarily care about the cheats them selves, just the input method

Thank you nostalgic SA fan boys for complaining about IV's input method, you happy now?  

I know IV's phone method was so much better. Though I never used them in IV and I certainly aren't using them now.

XavMashes
  • XavMashes

Liberty City guy

• Members
  • Uruguay

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:02 AM

I only used the funny cheats in this game, like the super jump, that sh*t is amazing. I have to recognize I sometimes used cheats in GTA IV because of the game being so hard to me. But GTA V is not the case. If you want an unnecesary amount of cheats go to GTA SA.

Bleep*
  • Bleep*

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

Lol it's like being a superhero with superjump, I just wish we could shoot while jumping... And btw, if you have slo-mo aim activated you can fully control jumps in slo-mo.

After using Franks driving special while moon gravity is activated, you'll have full traction for a second or two before moon gravity kicks in again. This makes jumping over Zancudo possible.

and the DIY jetpack - moon gravity then parachuting.

lxxv
  • lxxv

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

Wow, the butt hurt in this thread because someone critiqued an aspect of GTA V.  End of the flipping world in here.

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:10 AM

The input method sucks

A time limit on invincibility is a f*cking joke

Unlike IV, you can't spawn heli's/vehicles anywhere you want

I barely use cheats in V for this reason, R* really pissed me off

• FANTOMTRON likes this

TagSnapper
  • TagSnapper

papparazzo

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:08 PM

I play the game through without cheats, then use cheats to have fun after everything is all done...Yeah, people do complain for stupid reasons and there is no pleasing some people... but it is very understandable when people complain when you give them a cool/fun feature and then in the next version you seriously cut it back or reduce the options...

Given that there is a whole forum here dedicated to "Cheats & Tricks", you might be able to see that some people are actually into this sort of thing... 

I don't do a lot of street racing and I don't go to street racing forums to tell people not to complain about some new fuel injection software sucking, because you should be happy you have this stuff at all... I don't use it and I don't need it, so I don't comment on it... anyone see a parallel in that?

^ +1000

I completely agree with this! GTA SA had the best cheats ever!
Cheat Codes used to be fun.

^ +1001 ;)

OH GOD LIFE IS RUINED BECAUSE THE CHEATS AREN'T WHAT I WANTED.

DESPAIR.

DESPAIR.

MY LIFE IS SO HARD.

etc.

Who in the hell thought it was a good idea to promote this buffoon to a led-by?

Not me...

• FANTOMTRON likes this

Mystery_Gamer
  • Mystery_Gamer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

The great thing about the cheats is that you can put them in from the pause menu. No need to worry about dying when that pointless 5 minute timer runs out or if your lowering your wanted level one star at a time.

KatanaDV20
  • KatanaDV20

PS3 Slim on 60" HDTV

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by KatanaDV20, 4 weeks ago.

I disagree that ALL gamers use cheats in GTA because they are struggling etc.

Even before GTA5 was installed I had the cheats ready. Why? Because I play for sheer enjoyment and escapism and cheats add that much more fun to it - well for me at least  :cool:

Im not interested in high scores and gold medals. Just gimme a sandbox to have fun in. The SuperJump cheat in GTA5 is awesome fun. You can do Hulk leaps onto building roofs and such. Skyfall lets you Superman it (temporarily of course) around the map - a quick way of getting places. And the explosive bullets cheat  = endless lols as cops go flying and copter get whacked with a handgun (1 round)  :colgate:

In the end its a choice - you dont have to touch the cheats if you dont want to  :)

The great thing about the cheats is that you can put them in from the pause menu. No need to worry about dying when that pointless 5 minute timer runs out or if your lowering your wanted level one star at a time.

Whoa, didnt know that! Thanks for the info :)

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Hustler

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Cheats suck, I have yet to use them and been also 100%ing these games since GTA III using 0 cheats.

You don't need cheats in GTA V since it IS the easiest game in the series.  I mean, you can SKIP entire parts of missions if you fail it three times, there is checkpoints in missions, you don't lose your guns/ammo when you die, you have regenerating health....I mean, this game is so easy that cheats are absolutely un-needed.

speak for yourself clown. I don't cheat so it's *easy*. I cheat because it's fun. Everyone plays how they want to play. I play like I'm terminator. If anyone has an issue with me wanting infinite health for missions in single playwer, then they can go f themselves.

I'm a real fan, not a suck up.

this is how I play my gta's ever since gta 3

terminator-terminator-31147602-500-333.j

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

DESPAIR.

DESPAIR.

MY LIFE IS SO HARD.

etc.

I think you're only saying that cause you disagree with him. Just saying.

Besides, you do the exact same thing, complain and whine about people who you disagree with. 

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by StingrayX, 3 weeks ago.

DESPAIR.

DESPAIR.

MY LIFE IS SO HARD.

etc.

Besides, you do the exact same thing, complain and whine about people who you disagree with. 

If I'd created a post like FuzzKnuckles', but in my favor, I would receive a lot of hate and would be labeled as a spammer so that is why I'm saying that. I feel you quoted me out of spite and/or you haven't even bothered to read my posts lately. I don't "whine" about people I disagree with. I "whine" about people who can't understand why the complainers feel the way they feel. You wouldn't view me as somebody who whines about people I disagree with if you've read my recent posts. Stop creating ludicrous and flawed assumptions. It's almost like you crave the feeling of stirring up trouble, like you're a serious instigator. I mean where are you getting this from? That I want to complain about who I disagree with, do you have anything to back this up, The Odyssey, or are you just speaking out of your ass? How about you just keep your mouth shut, sir, and keep it shut? Obviously nothing constructive is coming out of it so it would be best to just shut up.

• cen0bite likes this

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

Playa

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Bozzah, 3 weeks ago.

I was really hoping for at least some san andreas or vice city - like cheats aswell

these are about the same as the ones for gta iv :(

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

DESPAIR.

DESPAIR.

MY LIFE IS SO HARD.

etc.

If I'd created a post like FuzzKnuckles', but in my favor, I would receive a lot of hate and would be labeled as a spammer so that is why I'm saying that. I feel you quoted me out of spite and/or you haven't even bothered to read my posts lately. I don't "whine" about people I disagree with. I "whine" about people who can't understand why the complainers feel the way they feel. You wouldn't view me as somebody who whines about people I disagree with if you've read my recent posts. Stop creating ludicrous and flawed assumptions. It's almost like you crave the feeling of stirring up trouble, like you're a serious instigator. I mean where are you getting this from? That I want to complain about who I disagree with, do you have anything to back this up, The Odyssey, or are you just speaking out of your ass? How about you just keep your mouth shut, sir, and keep it shut? Obviously nothing constructive is coming out of it so it would be best to just shut up.

While I do agree there are plenty of idiots with no clue what they're saying, that doesn't excuse people simply trying to share their opinion in a constructed and thought out manner, even if their point sounds ridiculous. I'm not trying to say you're acting like an asshole trying to shut them up, but it sounds quite stupid doing it when people like you rant on about "ITS A PUBLIC FORUM, WERE ALLOWED TO DISCUSS THE GAME" when you try and silence people who have a different opinion on the game as you. People who like the game should be given more privilege to discuss the game in a positive way then people who don't like the game who discuss the game in a negative way. Trust me, look at the GTA Online section. There is no logic in their rant threads. Go ahead, try and find 1 good argument in the GTA Online section on why the game is bad. (You don't have to, but you get my point) 

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by StingrayX, 3 weeks ago.

You're joking about me not liking the game right? Because I do, V just has areas that annoys me or underwhelms me. Once again I have actually agreed with some of those who favor V. Its not my intention to disagree with somebody simply because they do like V more.

And to me, negativity is supposed to be in this section as well as positivity. This is not a praise forum, it is a forum to share your experiences and perceptions of the game.
  • The Odyssey and cen0bite like this

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by McGyver55, 3 weeks ago.

There shall be only two ways of thinking.

Those that agree and those that must be purged. 

There can be no middle ground, no gray gray areas... there is only complete compliance with all approved ideas and opinions or you are the enemy.

The game is not flawed.

Those that see flaws are flawed.

All hail the the giant yellow "R"... for it shall bring us happiness.

Megh... gimme a break.

Nothing is perfect... least of all the logic of a fanboy.

To point out a reasonable flaw or area that needs improvement, encourages evolution and growth...

Blindly accepting whatever you get, only serves to encourage shortcuts and laziness.

Oh yeah... the cheat codes in this game really did suck more than ever before... ever, ever, ever before.

• StingrayX and cen0bite like this

PandaLovingLion
  • PandaLovingLion

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

The only cheat a game needs is Big Head Mode.
  • Cutter De Blanc likes this

Nightrage
  • Nightrage

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A day ago

Cheats are better then in 4, but still I wish I could have some fun with, flying cars, rampage mode etc. like in san andreas, the good old days.
I do like the fact that you have to put them in manually like in the past so after a while you remember them, not like silly phone numbers in gta4..

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users