Quantcast

» «
Photo

Bring any car in from single player.NO LSC.

156 replies to this topic
Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:40 PM

Great tutorial. Thank You.

I brought over Franklin's buffalo. worked like a charm.

The Phoenix and Vigero w/o spoiler spawn in single player like that? Or did you change them in save editor?

GTAVArtem013
  • GTAVArtem013

Killing men is a strange kind of fame.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

The Phoenix and Vigero w/o spoiler spawn in single player like that? Or did you change them in save editor?

Not sure about the Vigero, but for the Phoenix without a spoiler and using the save editor, set spoiler to '6' and the Phoenix will be without a spoiler.

• sSphInXx likes this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:41 PM

Thanks for the tips sphinx. Any other cool cars that arnt in multiplayer?

It's also useful for hard to find cars in multiplayer. Like the sultan, Phoenix and Manana. They spawn like rabbits near Franklins garage, grab em do em up and drop em in ;)

The only other car that's super unique is the Asea, given there are only 2 ways to get it. I can't remember the name of the mission in SP it spawns, but besides starting a new character in online, it's the only way to get it, via SP and then this glitch.

Pretty sh*t car really, but if you're a rare collector then it's good.

Also, a lot of bikes tend to spawn for me near Michaels garage, when playing as him. The Principe Nemesis is very rare online yet I found heaps in single player.

One thing I just thought of and would love to try, glitching in a tank. Is that doable? Coz my SP characters all own one. Can't try this myself since I'm away from my ps3 for 2 weeks, but if someone could that would be awesome :)

Edit: haha ninja'd, post above has same idea with rare cars

Sultan btw, I know everyone makes a big deal about it but if you drive a sports car around and periodically check the prison car park you will see it spawn there. 

It cycles through 4 sets of vehicles, the Sultan and another car tend to spawn in one of these four cycles.

One thing I just thought of and would love to try, glitching in a tank. Is that doable? Coz my SP characters all own one. Can't try this myself since I'm away from my ps3 for 2 weeks, but if someone could that would be awesome :)

Even if you managed to bring the tank over into MP, you would be unable to save it. When Online first came out and was in it's very early stages, people were able to glitch into Online Buzzards, jets, and tanks into their garage being able to save them. However, R* patched this method a while ago and is not possible anymore, unless you use ISO mods, I would guess. :/

Yes in terms of vehicles that can't be stored or mission only vehicles, I've a friend of mine has managed to bring in :

> Chrome Cargo Plane 

> Chrome tank

> Chrome buzzard

> Chrome jet

> Modified Emergency Vehicles 

Woo, glad I could help !

The vigero spawns ALOT in SP but I personally can't find it in MP. It's only spawned twice for me - I've been playing since october. I'm sure it has spawned on more occasions in different locations but I always take note of that car and I've only seen it twice.

RE the Pheonix you have to use the Save Editior to get that :)

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:48 PM Edited by Malibu454, 05 February 2014 - 11:50 PM.

Woo, glad I could help !

The vigero spawns ALOT in SP but I personally can't find it in MP. It's only spawned twice for me - I've been playing since october. I'm sure it has spawned on more occasions in different locations but I always take note of that car and I've only seen it twice.

Cool thanks,

The Vigero does spawn in MP. I had one but lost it to a stupid duping error on my part. Doh!!

I've seen a lot of pics of the Phoenix w/o  spoiler just didnt know how.

Is that save editor a freeware program? and where's the safest site to get it from?

TIA.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

Woo, glad I could help !

Cool thanks,

The Vigero does spawn in MP. I had one but lost it to a stupid duping error on my part. Doh!!

I've seen a lot of pics of the Phoenix w/o  spoiler just didnt know how.

Is that save editor a freeware program? and where's the safest site to get it from?

TIA.

Yes it's free! Made by people who actually enjoy gaming. 

There are different save editors out there. I use HB36Hazard, it's very easy and requires very little thinking...hence the chrome vehicles xD 

I don't have a link...but it's very easy to find. Go to HB36Hazards's youtube page and you'll find a link in his video where he presents how to use it.

• Malibu454 and NegSpec13 like this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:39 AM

Cool Thanks :^: :^:

thatblacklac
  • thatblacklac

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:10 AM Edited by thatblacklac, 06 February 2014 - 08:37 AM.

Im going to try this when I get home. I have to replace my 9f that the game destroyed.

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

Even if you managed to bring the tank over into MP, you would be unable to save it. When Online first came out and was in it's very early stages, people were able to glitch into Online Buzzards, jets, and tanks into their garage being able to save them. However, R* patched this method a while ago and is not possible anymore, unless you use ISO mods, I would guess. :/

yeah thats cool i expected that. im just thinking... theres a glitch involving the tank where you can store premium vehicles in your garage. so you could fully mod a Cheetah, bring it in, have a mate hold it. then bring in a tank and perform the glitch.

or just cause tank chaos. dont care about storing one.

trueblue1894
  • trueblue1894

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

I tried this but when i go to the xbox store then sign out it takes me to a brand new game,i'm using an xbox slim with usb could this be the problem?

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

Hey do you recon itd work on jets? Cause i have one in michaels hangar and itd be much easier to just bring it over to mp than having to steal one

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:24 PM

Im going to try this when I get home. I have to replace my 9f that the game destroyed.

Waittt, if the vehicle that got destroyed is in slot 1 don't try to replace it yet! 

There's a good thread by Snes or someone in the Troubleshooting section. My slot 1 car has been destroyed so many times but his tut worked and helped me get it back.

yeah thats cool i expected that. im just thinking... theres a glitch involving the tank where you can store premium vehicles in your garage. so you could fully mod a Cheetah, bring it in, have a mate hold it. then bring in a tank and perform the glitch.

or just cause tank chaos. dont care about storing one.

Ah! yes, that'd work! 

If you're on PSN and live in GMT London,Lisboa etc or in EST (or approx) and can get on for 4pm - 7pm I can help you out. I have a tank.

I tried this but when i go to the xbox store then sign out it takes me to a brand new game,i'm using an xbox slim with usb could this be the problem?

I'm on PSN, apparently for Xbox you have to sign back in when it prompts you and load the save which contains the vehicle you want to import. 

As long as you pull the Ethernet after you're in the store I think the glitch will work. Please keep us updated, there are people on this thread who will be able to help you if you still have a problem!

Hey do you recon itd work on jets? Cause i have one in michaels hangar and itd be much easier to just bring it over to mp than having to steal one

Yeah, it'd work fine. As long as your SP character is sitting in the vehicle when you enter online it will bring in anything.

I would advise using Trevors hanger though because your multiplayer character will get kicked out of LSIA and because of the distance your jet may de-spawn.

Also, make sure you taxi the jet away from the start of the runway.  Because when the usual vehicles like heli's and planes spawn in Multiplayer it'll make your jet de-spawn.

Personally I don't think it's worth it, steal one of the jets in the middle of the fort and change your glasses when your stars start flashing it's much easier than this method :)

trueblue1894
  • trueblue1894

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:43 PM

the xbox slim has its own wifi,so no ethernet,when i tried the saved game,then when i go to invite only session i get the message "The Rockstar game services has failed to sync files to play GTA Online." and this stays on scren so i have to reload the disc to play again

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

the xbox slim has its own wifi,so no ethernet,when i tried the saved game,then when i go to invite only session i get the message "The Rockstar game services has failed to sync files to play GTA Online." and this stays on scren so i have to reload the disc to play again

The only thing I can think of is pulling out your DNS? 

I'm sorry I have no idea about XBOX, why not try and PM someone in this thread? :)

EDSTEROK
  • EDSTEROK

Going to Los Santos

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

I've been leaving this around for any low levels who seem a bit poor. (Read the plate)

It's not much but I class it as a random act of kindness :)

0_0.jpg

This method should work for PS3 I don't know about Xbox :(

One person has confirmed.

LOL love the plate!

• sSphInXx likes this

SensorialGlint10
  • SensorialGlint10

JW GROM General

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:50 PM

I'm sorry I have no idea about XBOX, why not try and PM someone in this thread? :)

If you have connected modem to the console just un-plug it, and it should kick you out from GTAO (method that I do and it works for me). If you have build-in wi-fi I would try to dissconnect from XBL home menu.

• sSphInXx likes this

TezST
  • TezST

LemonNloaf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

Did this today got my franklins buffalo :) thanks alot. Might try it with the cargo plane and fly it into someone just to see their reaction lmao
  • sSphInXx likes this

trueblue1894
  • trueblue1894

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:59 AM

If you have connected modem to the console just un-plug it, and it should kick you out from GTAO (method that I do and it works for me). If you have build-in wi-fi I would try to dissconnect from XBL home menu.

A big thankyou i just turned off my internet modem(duuuuh my brain hurts)worked like a charm.now only if i could get an adder in there

Thanks,i sussed it out

Monaco_Conqueror
  • Monaco_Conqueror

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

Is there any way to spawn two cars at a time? It would just save all those loading screens lol.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:36 PM

The only way I think you could do it is if you got your online character to spawn near the impound lot.

Got both cars impounded in single player. 

Go back to multiplayer and do the whole signing out thing 

Pay to get the cars out in single player and leave them on the forecourt of the police station. 

Then try to go back to multiplayer making sure both cars are next to each other.

I think the SP character needs to be in the vehicle when you bring it online so not too sure if the second car will spawn but you can try it.

Monaco_Conqueror
  • Monaco_Conqueror

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:30 PM

The only way I think you could do it is if you got your online character to spawn near the impound lot.

Got both cars impounded in single player. 

Go back to multiplayer and do the whole signing out thing 

Pay to get the cars out in single player and leave them on the forecourt of the police station. 

Then try to go back to multiplayer making sure both cars are next to each other.

I think the SP character needs to be in the vehicle when you bring it online so not too sure if the second car will spawn but you can try it.

As you expected the only car brought across was the one my single player character was in. Thanks for the idea though.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

So I just came across a Youtube video that pretty much has the same title as this thread.

The 'narrator' uses phrases word for word as in the OP.

Then claims "this took me a couple of hours to figure out so please like and subscribe"

If that's not enough he then pretty much copies another thread in this forum and shows them something else.

I'm not going to post the vid here because I don't want to give him any more publicity...but yeah...another reason why Youtubers are all w##kers. 

• SAUL_SILVER and NegSpec13 like this

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Thank You Taker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

It royally pisses me off that people like yourself go to the effort of helping us out and then someone steals it for a few lousy "likes" on youtube, anyway, rant over, thanks again man, I've been able to help out my crew with some new cars with your method.

• sSphInXx likes this

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

So I just came across a Youtube video that pretty much has the same title as this thread.

Then claims "this took me a couple of hours to figure out so please like and subscribe"

If that's not enough he then pretty much copies another thread in this forum and shows them something else.

I'm not going to post the vid here because I don't want to give him any more publicity...but yeah...another reason why Youtubers are all w##kers. 

That cheeky little cu.nt, where is he from? Like accent wise?
  • sSphInXx likes this

ARCTICvnc
  • ARCTICvnc

Veritas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

Do applied mods in SP carry over to MP?

Monaco_Conqueror
  • Monaco_Conqueror

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

Do applied mods in SP carry over to MP?

Yeah, mods from LSC carry over.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:17 PM

It royally pisses me off that people like yourself go to the effort of helping us out and then someone steals it for a few lousy "likes" on youtube, anyway, rant over, thanks again man, I've been able to help out my crew with some new cars with your method.

Glad it could help your crew!

That cheeky little cu.nt, where is he from? Like accent wise?

US by the sounds of it. -_-

SensorialGlint10
  • SensorialGlint10

JW GROM General

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

It is sad to see YT's getting so desperate for views and that they claim somebody's hard work as your own. But you did a nice job finding this, as it helped new GTAO player in my crew to get them started. 

logikfive
  • logikfive

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:13 AM Edited by logikfive, 09 February 2014 - 12:14 AM.

So does this still work with PS3's? I did a system update the other day and I have NOT been able to do it since. I had no problem doing it before the system update. Would work every time.

Now, when I locate myself infront of my apartment, then PS store, log out of PSN, and go to single player and bring in the vehicle I want, and park it infront of my online characters garage, I ALWAYS spawn online in a different location, generally many blocks away from my apartment. Even if all my vehicles were in my garage, one always appears next to me. I thought maybe I made a mistake, and time after time it doesn't work anymore.

Glenncraig
  • Glenncraig

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:24 AM

Just brought KRYST4LS sentinel in loaded and got 120 k for it. It will always be in single player so no need to mod a new car every time.

Monaco_Conqueror
  • Monaco_Conqueror

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:10 AM Edited by Monaco_Conqueror, 09 February 2014 - 10:17 AM.

So does this still work with PS3's? I did a system update the other day and I have NOT been able to do it since. I had no problem doing it before the system update. Would work every time.

Now, when I locate myself infront of my apartment, then PS store, log out of PSN, and go to single player and bring in the vehicle I want, and park it infront of my online characters garage, I ALWAYS spawn online in a different location, generally many blocks away from my apartment. Even if all my vehicles were in my garage, one always appears next to me. I thought maybe I made a mistake, and time after time it doesn't work anymore.

I can confirm it still works on PS3, I did it yesterday. As for the spawning in the wrong place I had this problem when I skipped steps 1-2, if your start from 3 - i.e. you go to your spawn point and go straight to the store (without leaving to single player and returning to online - steps 1-2) you tend to spawn at your 2nd to last spawn point,  so it's important to go back to singleplayer before going back online and entering the store.

If you're already doing all the steps, try to put the car a bit further away from where your online character spawns.

Edit: the 2nd to last spawn point can be the last place the game saved, rather than the last place you spawned.

• sSphInXx likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users