Quantcast

» «
Photo

Bring any car in from single player.NO LSC.

156 replies to this topic
TheMaksMW
  • TheMaksMW

Roadkill MC, Enforcer

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:46 PM

Hey, what car is it in the first pic with 'SWAT'-license and the lightbar? o.O

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:31 PM

Hey,

It's a police buffalo (sprayed black, tinted windows and full performance upgrades). You know those things in single player that rockstar didn't bring into multiplayer because it didn't have any weapons or anything.

Don't worry though, you can rent a tank for $200 instead which is much more fun...apparently. (-_-')

TheMaksMW
  • TheMaksMW

Roadkill MC, Enforcer

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:00 PM

Hey,

It's a police buffalo (sprayed black, tinted windows and full performance upgrades). You know those things in single player that rockstar didn't bring into multiplayer because it didn't have any weapons or anything.

Don't worry though, you can rent a tank for $200 instead which is much more fun...apparently. (-_-')

you can customise police cars in SP?! upps, gotta try it :D and thanx sSphlnXx ;)

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:06 PM

Hey,

you can customise police cars in SP?! upps, gotta try it :D and thanx sSphlnXx ;)

No!! Sorry you cant!!

I use a program called GTA Save Editor by a person called XB36Hazard.

I mod the vehicle, bring the save file to my PS3 then bring the vehicle into online.

I should of posted this my bad...hope you don't get too excited :(

SensorialGlint10
  • SensorialGlint10

JW GROM General

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

No!! Sorry you cant!!

I mod the vehicle, bring the save file to my PS3 then bring the vehicle into online.

Does this program also work on XB?

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:18 PM

No!! Sorry you cant!!

Does this program also work on XB?

Yo sens, 

I believe it was made FOR the XB360 by the guy and adapted for the PS3. So yes.

Check out his youtube channel for more info.

TheMaksMW
  • TheMaksMW

Roadkill MC, Enforcer

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:24 PM

Hey,

No!! Sorry you cant!!

aaa, ok.. I just tried it and it didn't realy work xP but no problem, I'll try the SP->MP copy ;)

• sSphInXx likes this

logikfive
  • logikfive

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:32 PM

This method is so much easier. Works every time.

• sSphInXx likes this

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:03 AM

Figured this would work but like a few have said the first thing I usually do is sell the car so having it almost in the LSC is most convenient. I might give this a try just for kicks later. Good thread with some good info thanks. 

• sSphInXx likes this

MrRyanMcCall
  • MrRyanMcCall

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:44 AM

Going to be using this to bring in my fully modded Dubsta2 (blacked out variant), which you can't get online :p
Then it's the hearse, then I'll see what else catches my eye :)
Cheers for the tutorial!
  • sSphInXx likes this

TheMaksMW
  • TheMaksMW

Roadkill MC, Enforcer

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:29 PM

it really works, thx man, well done ;D

• sSphInXx likes this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

You're all most welcome. Glad I could help.

• TheMaksMW likes this

MrRyanMcCall
  • MrRyanMcCall

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:05 PM

Worked flawlessly, great tut Sphinx!
Thanks!
  • sSphInXx likes this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:29 PM

Worked flawlessly, great tut Sphinx!
Thanks!

You're welcome Ryan! 

BTW I tried to find the difference between the 2 dubstas' you mentioned but can't see any. Could you enlighten me please?  :facedesk:

MrRyanMcCall
  • MrRyanMcCall

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:25 PM Edited by MrRyanMcCall, 04 February 2014 - 05:27 PM.

BTW I tried to find the difference between the 2 dubstas' you mentioned but can't see any. Could you enlighten me please?  :facedesk:

If you go onto rockstar social club, load up the gta v stats page and look at vehicles, under SUV's there will be a Dubsta, and a Dubsta 2
Dubsta 2 has matte black bull bars, matte black headlight fixtures (instead of chrome like a normal Dubsta), it also has deeper roof indentations, and a matte black roof rack.
Basically just a blacked out variant of the Dubsta, buts it's meant to be a SP only car :)
It spawned for me in story mode up by the off road race near paleto bay :)

Look up Brabus G Wagon, and that's basically what rockstar were going for, looks killer in bright orange too!
  • sSphInXx likes this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

If you go onto rockstar social club, load up the gta v stats page and look at vehicles, under SUV's there will be a Dubsta, and a Dubsta 2
Dubsta 2 has matte black bull bars, matte black headlight fixtures (instead of chrome like a normal Dubsta), it also has deeper roof indentations, and a matte black roof rack.
Basically just a blacked out variant of the Dubsta, buts it's meant to be a SP only car :)
It spawned for me in story mode up by the off road race near paleto bay :)

Look up Brabus G Wagon, and that's basically what rockstar were going for, looks killer in bright orange too!

Omg -_- 

I've been bringing so many cars in everything looks the same to me now :panic: lol

• MrRyanMcCall likes this

UrbanForce22
  • UrbanForce22

likes big butts and he cannot lie.

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

I have a question. Do you keep all the perfomance upgrades (transmission, brakes, etc), even if you haven't unlocked them online ?

Good job, works everytime !

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:07 PM

I have a question. Do you keep all the perfomance upgrades (transmission, brakes, etc), even if you haven't unlocked them online ?

Good job, works everytime !

That's the best thing! They do stay. 

However, bulletproof tires don't seem to get added in the save editor...not sure why. I always have to add them manually in LSC.

MrRyanMcCall
  • MrRyanMcCall

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

Omg -_- 

I've been bringing so many cars in everything looks the same to me now :panic: lol

Haha, no man, thank you! :)

_jenny
  • _jenny

I like making kids cry

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:37 PM

Been looking for a good tutorial, and this works wonderfully! Only thing is the millions of loading screens that take forever to go through haha. But it works great, I can finally have Frank's Buffalo in my garage. Thank you so much :)

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

Been looking for a good tutorial, and this works wonderfully! Only thing is the millions of loading screens that take forever to go through haha. But it works great, I can finally have Frank's Buffalo in my garage. Thank you so much :)

Thank you for the kind words. Yeah the loading screens are a pain but if you start up GTA online and remember your location you can skip steps 1 - 3.

Just sign out of PSN, get the car you want to your online avatars location and go back into online!

Done! :D

Only reason I included steps 1 - 3 is because 1) Not everyone has their spawn location set to 'last location' and 2) I can never remember where I left GTA  and my avatar is normally driving around in my PV when I get in session 

Cant-B-Faded
  • Cant-B-Faded

"...apparently seeking revenge..."

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

New favorite car. The video I saw, the guy was saying to unplug the ethernet cable. I'm using wifi so I wasn't sure if just signing out would work. Kudos, sir!

• sSphInXx likes this

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Petrolhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

Excellent method, really wish the FIB Buffalo was storable online though

• sSphInXx likes this

Maverick5833
  • Maverick5833

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

What's the most expensive car you can sell to LSC doing this glitch? Franklin's buffalo goes for 115k. Is there a higher one?

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:36 PM

What's the most expensive car you can sell to LSC doing this glitch? Franklin's buffalo goes for 115k. Is there a higher one?

From what I hear it's that or the Dubsta. I get $120k with franklins car so I personally just use that. Any higher would only be like $1-$2k I would imagine; making franklins the easiest. Plus you can do it repetitively since it won't disappear on him, it's back in his possession soon as you go online.

PSplayer
  • PSplayer

Heist me!, Babe !

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:47 PM

^^ you can dupe it, faster and youll get the same price ie. $129137 for franklin's

• sSphInXx likes this

TezST
  • TezST

LemonNloaf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:50 PM

Thanks for the tips sphinx. Any other cool cars that arnt in multiplayer?
  • sSphInXx likes this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

Hey, you're welcome. 

In terms of store able cars, the only one you can't really find online are variants of cars like the Mesa and Dubsta (like someone stated above).

Franklins car is the one of any note I'd recommend you bringing in.

Besides that, this method is good for ascertaining vehicles which are difficult (subjective view) to get and/or modifying vehicles which you dont want to spend 50,000 on a turbo or 29,000 on rims

For me, the vehicles include:

> Sports classics like the variants of Peyote, Manana(?)

> Muscle cars like the Vigero and Pheonix without the spoiler. 

> KARIN INTRUDER - aka sexiest 4 door 90's looking car

> Certiain variants of SUVs such as the Calvacade and Baller

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:30 PM Edited by gtarmanrob, 05 February 2014 - 10:32 PM.

It's also useful for hard to find cars in multiplayer. Like the sultan, Phoenix and Manana. They spawn like rabbits near Franklins garage, grab em do em up and drop em in ;)

The only other car that's super unique is the Asea, given there are only 2 ways to get it. I can't remember the name of the mission in SP it spawns, but besides starting a new character in online, it's the only way to get it, via SP and then this glitch.

Pretty sh*t car really, but if you're a rare collector then it's good.

Also, a lot of bikes tend to spawn for me near Michaels garage, when playing as him. The Principe Nemesis is very rare online yet I found heaps in single player.

One thing I just thought of and would love to try, glitching in a tank. Is that doable? Coz my SP characters all own one. Can't try this myself since I'm away from my ps3 for 2 weeks, but if someone could that would be awesome :)

Edit: haha ninja'd, post above has same idea with rare cars

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:38 PM

One thing I just thought of and would love to try, glitching in a tank. Is that doable? Coz my SP characters all own one. Can't try this myself since I'm away from my ps3 for 2 weeks, but if someone could that would be awesome :)

Even if you managed to bring the tank over into MP, you would be unable to save it. When Online first came out and was in it's very early stages, people were able to glitch into Online Buzzards, jets, and tanks into their garage being able to save them. However, R* patched this method a while ago and is not possible anymore, unless you use ISO mods, I would guess. :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users