Quantcast

» «
Photo

Bring any car in from single player.NO LSC.

156 replies to this topic
sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:58 AM Edited by sSphInXx, 16 April 2014 - 12:54 AM.

Patched as of 1.12

This method still works as of patch 1.11, however you must now either join a friends invite only session or join an open lobby when bringing the vehicle online in step 8.

For those of you who are going to say "stop posting threads like this you're ruining the game". No Rockstar are doing that themselves.

Anyway. I'm just here to clear something up. These vids on youtube made by 'famous' youtubers are a load of rubbish.

They just watch each others vids and rip each other off and don't really go into what makes a certain glitch work.

Every vid I've seen this week has been some sap driving up to the LSC shutter, treating it like a magical portal into an unknown universe and driving two wheels into the garage or ramming the car against the wall. 

This is all rubbish. You do not even need to go near there. You can do this glitch next to your apartment...or if your chosen vehicle is bigger...like mine 

0_0.jpg

[SHOULD SHOW CHROME CARGO PLANE IN ONLINE AT SANDY SHORES - LINK BROKEN SINCE I DELETED SOME PICS TO MAKE SPACE]

then you're gonna have to go to sandy shores.

So in essence the way it works is the same as the vids have shown...however LSC has nothing to do with the glitch. I'm on PSN btw.

Pre-requisite for doing this- make sure all your cars are in your garage, impounded or destroyed. It is not essential but sometimes I come back into online and I'm in that 'cut scene' where my guy is driving around in the rough area I left in multiplayer. You don't HAVE to do this but it just makes sure you don't enter the cut scene. Alternatively, just make a point of getting out/off your car and walking away a bit before leaving online.

1) Go to a location online where your chosen vehicle will be able to spawn comfortably. If it's a car then a road near your apartment will be fine. Set your spawn location to 'last location'.

2) Press down on the d-pad and switch to the character you have saved the car with. If the car is a general car like a Police Crown Victoria then it doesn't really matter who you swap to. This step allows you to 100% have your online spawn location in the area you were last in.

3) If you are new to this glitch, set up an invite only session. However, you can press down on the D-pad and select your player again to enter online - but I advise against this since you will probably get blown up by a w==nker in a tank.

4) Once you're online (this step can be seen on most of these crappy youtube vids), press start, go to the PS store and when the sky cam zooms out furthest/flashes a third time, press the PS button and sign out of your account.

Suggested by  Gtarmanrob, confirmed by me. Just wait for the Store to load. Don't need to worry about the flashes (Something else which has nothing to do with the glitch), just sign out once the store has loaded.

5) Do NOT sign back in yet. The game will kick you out of online and force you to return to your last played character. 

6) Whilst in single player. Retrieve the car you would like to use in multiplayer.

7) Drive it to the location where your player was standing in online. It doesn't have to be on the spot. Just so the vehicle won't despawn when you get to it. Do not exit the vehicle.

8) Sign into PSN and start up an invite only session. If your friend has set up an invite only session then you can join them or even just join an open lobby...however you run the risk of god mode-ers in tanks blowing everything up because they grew up in a broken home, their mum doesn't love them and their facial hair is longer than their willy and that's very short considering they have only stubble.

9) The vehicle should be where you left it when you return to online.

________

I know you probably all know this but I'm tired of these youtubers who are just useless copying eachothers work WHICH IS WRONG ANYWAY. It's having a maths exam and copying the guy who thinks 1 + 1 =  a window.

Troubleshooting:

My vehicle has not spawned.

You've either backed out before the third flash/PSN store loading or have placed the vehicle too far from your online spawn location.

My player is spawning in a different location.

This sometimes happens. Try and find another location then follow steps 1 to 3 again in order to truly 'reset' your last location. I have no problem doing it outside my apartment (dunno what it's called, it's the one near the FIB and IAA buildings).

I want to copy everyone elses broken methods and be a nOObTuber but I can't bring myself to that level of parasite, help!!

Good on you! Keep it that way.

NOTE: I'm not a Youtuber. I'm just a firm believer in 'If you're going to do something. Do it properly'. This probably seems like a lie due to the quality of the post but this was more of a rant than a tutorial. 

I can see my car, but my friends/recipient can not. I.E. The imported vehicle is invisible to them.

This has happened to me at times also. I haven't got a confirmed fix for myself...it seemed to just appear, however three people have suggested the following methods which have worked for them and which might work for you. Thanks to Camsterguy, negspec and Gtamanrob for these suggestions:

1) Drive into a blue marker and exit the vehicle to initiate the job. When the host/join screen is displayed, back out and the car should become visible near by.

2) Accept a job from a contact (Gerald, Lester etc) when the screen to set the difficulty is displayed, exit and the vehicle should become visible to other players

3) Find a cargo bob and attach it to the imported vehicle. The car may became visible to all the other players in the lobby

Hope it helps you guys. 

Some of my favs:

0_0.jpg

[SHOULD SHOW BLACKED OUT MARKED POLICE BUFFALO W/ FULL UPGRADES AND NOS - LINK BROKEN SINCE I DELETED SOME PICS TO MAKE SPACE]

0_0.jpg

[SHOULD SHOW IMPONTE PHOENIX WITHOUT WING (ONLY ACQUIRED VIA HEX EDITOR) - LINK BROKEN SINCE I DELETED SOME PICS TO MAKE SPACE]

0_0.jpg

[SHOULD SHOW UNMARKED CRUISER WITH NOS- LINK BROKEN SINCE I DELETED SOME PICS TO MAKE SPACE]

• Rockwheels, spaz926, KristoLewis and 14 others like this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:08 AM Edited by sSphInXx, 13 February 2014 - 06:22 AM.

Sorry I should of said.

All the rules still apply. 

You can not store any vehicle which is on the online version of Legendary motorsport without glitchin' it in. You will need a friend for this.

Prohibited - vehicles like Police Cars can not be stored. This includes blazers and those useless space dockers that make that retarded farting sound.

Additional Tip:

Bring in a fully modded Dubsta or Buffalo type 2 and you can sell it for 120k.

DeLuca™
  • DeLuca™

Coding Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:11 AM

+1 Good job telling them how it really works.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:18 AM

Everytime I enter an open lobby there's a load of people flashing and crashing their cars into the LSC Shutter, it's so f#+kin' annoying I just want them to p1ss off so I can modify my car!!!!! 

LOLL I'm so annoyed.

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

since i hate most Youtube vids due to the plebs narrating them, i get all my info from this forum. so threads like this are much appreciated from my end mate. i tried it for the first time yesterday and was doing the "jam the door open" thing coz that's how i thought it had to be done. this way is a sh*t load easier.

i guess the benefit to doing it near LSC, is the guaranteed spawn of your character, you will always spawn right near it and so will the car.

cheers mate

• SCS_Skreamies, sSphInXx and punishthem420 like this

The_Wizzard_73
  • The_Wizzard_73

Just A Newb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:23 AM

Thanks sSphInXx!!! :)
  • sSphInXx likes this

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:25 AM Edited by gtarmanrob, 31 January 2014 - 06:05 AM.

Ok tried it and didn't work, maybe I messed up step 4, will try again but while this seems easier, the LSC method is an absolute guarantee.

Also regarding the 3rd Zoom thing in step 4, the LSC method says to let the store actually load, that's how I've been doing it, so am gonna try that way now using this method

Edit: ok not sure if coincidence but waiting for the store to actually load, THEN signing out/disconnecting from the net worked first try. Didn't test further but that could be the answer to those who didn't have the car show up
  • sSphInXx likes this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

since i hate most Youtube vids due to the plebs narrating them, i get all my info from this forum. so threads like this are much appreciated from my end mate. i tried it for the first time yesterday and was doing the "jam the door open" thing coz that's how i thought it had to be done. this way is a sh*t load easier.

i guess the benefit to doing it near LSC, is the guaranteed spawn of your character, you will always spawn right near it and so will the car.

cheers mate

Yeah I mean there's no reason not to do it at the LSC, but the plebs make it seem as if you HAVE to do it there. Glad I could help!

Thanks sSphInXx!!! :)

You're most welcome!

Ok tried it and didn't work, maybe I messed up step 4, will try again but while this seems easier, the LSC method is an absolute guarantee.

Also regarding the 3rd Zoom thing in step 4, the LSC method says to let the store actually load, that's how I've been doing it, so am gonna try that way now using this method

Edit: ok not sure if coincidence but waiting for the store to actually load, THEN signing out/disconnecting from the net worked first try. Didn't test further but that could be the answer to those who didn't have the car show up

A problem might be that if you spawn back in a busy area, the car may be replaced by another spawning vehicle. Same sort of thing that happens when you sometimes go to a helipad with a friend and two different helicopters try to spawn at the same time then blow up.

I do it opposite my apartment so I can save it straight away. parked cars don't spawn too often so it's always worked for me. Use a point of reference like a tree or something and try to park the car next to that in single player/stand near it in multiplayer.

I'll try waiting for it to load today and see if works the same!

rawkus0815a
  • rawkus0815a

Street Hustla

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:47 PM

Of course you don't need to do it in the lsc, but as you have to put insurance on the car or if you want to modify the car before bringing it into mp, it makes sense to do it next to lsc. Especially when not using invite only sessions.
In the end both methods are the same.
Depending on location of the garage or the player Position on the map one of both methods might be quicker as the other one... ;)

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:51 PM

Step 4 was amended - You can wait for the store to load then sign out. Don't need to pay attention to the flashes.

Confirmed by me.

Thanks GtaManRob for the suggestion.

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

I like you!
  • sSphInXx likes this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:17 PM Edited by sSphInXx, 31 January 2014 - 01:18 PM.

Of course you don't need to do it in the lsc, but as you have to put insurance on the car or if you want to modify the car before bringing it into mp, it makes sense to do it next to lsc. Especially when not using invite only sessions.
In the end both methods are the same.
Depending on location of the garage or the player Position on the map one of both methods might be quicker as the other one... ;)

You're absolutely right! It makes sense to go near an LSC so you can put insurance on it. I'm just making the point that this crap about having to trap it in a door is rubbish and has nothing to do with the glitch.

However I would say that if you are going into an invite only session then yeah fine spawn near any LSC however if you're going into an open lobby with a vehicle I'd stay away from high traffic areas.

TIP: make sure you have put bulletproof tires onto the vehicle prior to bringing it online so you can avoid paying the ridiculous $25,000

SensorialGlint10
  • SensorialGlint10

JW GROM General

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

This also works for XBL members.

• sSphInXx likes this

rawkus0815a
  • rawkus0815a

Street Hustla

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

That's right. Parking the car under the lsc door is ridiculous... :D
  • sSphInXx likes this

DeLuca™
  • DeLuca™

Coding Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

I still haven't gotten this to work but I'll try it tonight with letting the store load all the way before turning off my router.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:08 PM Edited by sSphInXx, 31 January 2014 - 07:08 PM.

I've been leaving this around for any low levels who seem a bit poor. (Read the plate)

It's not much but I class it as a random act of kindness :)

0_0.jpg

This method should work for PS3 I don't know about Xbox :(

One person has confirmed.

• Gutslab, EDSTEROK and kasheku like this

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

haha pretty cool of you sSphInXx

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:33 PM

Cheers for recognition Sphinx ;) have tested multiple times, your method works perfect provided you wait for store to fully load.

Your method even works to the point where if you let the game load into single player, then launch an online session, as long as you have it set to Last Location Spawn already and you remember where your character is, can load the store straight away, sign out and begin the glitch processes. No need for the start online -> leave online -> start online etc process.

For new guys trying, the reason you would start online, leave online, start online etc as per the original instructions is because when you change your options to Last Location for spawn, you have to manually leave online into single player for it to save that change. Otherwise you might end up anywhere. It's a fail safe check to make sure you know where you're going to spawn.

So if your character is already set to spawn from Last Location, and you're 100% sure of that location, quickest way for this glitch is:

1- Load game

2 - Launch online (Invite only is safest)

3 - Take note of location. Load Store.

4 - once store has loaded, sign out (PS3) or disconnect Internet (Xbox apparently, sorry haven't tried it there)

** there is no rush here, at all. Just chill. Wait for the store to load, sign out/disconnect net**

5 - you will return to SP. Select the character who owns the car you want to glitch. Once car has been chosen, drive it to where your online character last was, as this is their spawn location.

6 - while still sitting in the *glitch car* reconnect to network, then launch Invite only session. DO NOT EXIT CAR through this process

When in online, you should see your car glitched from SP near your online character. Proceed how you please.

Once you have done this once, provided you know where your last location is, those are the only steps you need to follow. The most important part is driving that car in SP to the spot where your online character will spawn.

Something to note: Sphinx's method here combined with my notes is the quickest, however if you do it the "LSC way" listed in the other thread, it causes a dupe of the vehicle, which you can keep/sell/give to a friend. I don't believe this quick method here does that.

Just something to bear in mind ;)
  • EDSTEROK likes this

Infrareds
  • Infrareds

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:25 AM

this is the best method, couldn't get the asea to work with the lsc way, but this way is just perfect for anything you need.

• sSphInXx likes this

Infrareds
  • Infrareds

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:53 AM

one question, to get a jumbo jet or a cargo plane where do you edit them in because when i tried to edit them in they just blew up in the hanger so how did you get the planes out of the hanger?

luisniko
  • luisniko

Joins Heist; Does yodel

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:05 AM

Excuse me, just wanna say that FIB Buffalo is actually in Online. It's in the desert under the huge radars. There are scientists and men in suits with guns.

I'd like to ask though. When the car is brought over, that means it's still not categorized as ours, correct?

• sSphInXx likes this

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:12 AM

I'd like to ask though. When the car is brought over, that means it's still not categorized as ours, correct?

Correct. Each vehicle that you bring over and wish to save in your garage, you have to buy a tracker and insurance for it.

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:26 PM

Another thing to note, for those that haven't discovered this already. Once you have the car in, it can be saved 2 ways. Each has a benefit

Option 1 - drive it straight to your garage and store. Done, save $2000 on a tracker. Insure it whenever you want just don't forget ;)

Option 2 - take it to LSC first. Will cost $2000 to track, then whatever to insure. The bonus here, once you drive out of LSC, the car gets duped. Your new PV will be on the street outside. The car you are sitting in is an unowned track able copy that you can drive straight back in and sell, add a tracker again and keep it or even hand it off to a mate, so you both get one.
  • sSphInXx, NikkoCharger and 2Chains4Bracelets like this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:31 PM

Cheers for recognition Sphinx ;) have tested multiple times, your method works perfect provided you wait for store to fully load.
Just something to bear in mind ;)

This is correct. I only put steps 1 - 3 for those who don't remember what their last location is. 

Personally if I was to do it now I wouldn't remember where I left GTA so that's why I added that step.

Excuse me, just wanna say that FIB Buffalo is actually in Online. It's in the desert under the huge radars. There are scientists and men in suits with guns.

Yeah it's like a normal car off the street. 

You can keep any car below 50K and which is not prohibited.

You can do a glitch where you can save any vehicle above 50k but you need to have a freind and a tank and I think there's a thread somewhere in this forum if you would like to save an added in kifflom colour for example. 

one question, to get a jumbo jet or a cargo plane where do you edit them in because when i tried to edit them in they just blew up in the hanger so how did you get the planes out of the hanger?

Put it on the helipad at trevors airstrip.

I use a program called GTA Save Editor by XB36Hazard to edit my vehicles and their placement.

You can also edit your players last location and change their current vehicle into e.g. a cargo plane and make sure they're on the run way. :)

Another thing to note, for those that haven't discovered this already. Once you have the car in, it can be saved 2 ways. Each has a benefit

Option 1 - drive it straight to your garage and store. Done, save $2000 on a tracker. Insure it whenever you want just don't forget ;)

Option 2 - take it to LSC first. Will cost $2000 to track, then whatever to insure. The bonus here, once you drive out of LSC, the car gets duped. Your new PV will be on the street outside. The car you are sitting in is an unowned track able copy that you can drive straight back in and sell, add a tracker again and keep it or even hand it off to a mate, so you both get one.

I personally A friend of mine always have  has friends online so for them the duping thing isn't an issue. This is how they do patrols and can have several police vehicles within minuets.

How to dupe a vehicle with no tracker:

This is how a friend of mine does it:

1) Find a vehicle you would like to dupe. This vehicle can not have a tracker and must a minimum capacity of two.

2) Drive/Taxi your way into any blue marker on the map. I.e. Deathmatches/Races/Parachute Jumps etc 

(NOTE: Some markers don't work. The one in the Airport at LSIA doesn't work because it kicks you out of the airport)

3) Ensure that you have lined up the vehicle so that when the driver exits they fall directly into the blue marker.

4) The driver/pilot will evaporate which means they have entered the job. The passenger will move into the drivers seat.

(NOTE: In theory as soon as the driver evaporates the new driver can drive out of the marker. However, just in case, count to ten before completing the next step)

5) Drivers job: You just have to wait for the screen to appear which gives you the option to either host/join a job.

Passengers Job: You have to wait in the marker until the driver fully evaporates.

Once you are happy that both people have done their job you can now proceed to step 6.

6) The person who is now in the driving seat has to drive out of the marker and to be safe, drive down the road. I.e. Don't just park outside the marker. I'll explain why in a second.

7) The person in the job can now back out of the job.

At this point the person who exited the job will return to the lobby just outside of the marker. The vehicle that the driver/pilot was just in, will be duped near by.

The reason I say don't park outside the job is because the vehicle tends to spawn further down the street and it's a pain in the a$$ to run down the road/runway.

Troubleshooting:

My vehicle has not be duplicated :(

Sometimes the vehicle has been duped, however it has been placed further away. Sometimes around the corner or if you're as sandy shores down the runway somewhere. 

It could also be that the person who drove/taxied out of the marker is looking at the area which means the car won't spawn. 

Do a 360 with your camera and the vehicle will just magically appear somewhere. It's similar to GTA logic where you're running down the highway and 67 million cars drive past you however when you look back it looks like a zombie apocalypse and there are no vehicles to be seen till the end of time...until one hits you from behind and you die. 

This takes about 60 seconds per car and if you have a car valued at 100k you can dupe it for all your friends and they can sell it.

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

Cool wasn't sure if that method still worked.

Not quite the workaround for the issue we are having where we glitch the SP car into online and when our friends join, the car is invisible.

Normally you have to launch mission, invite them in then have them take the car back to their garage.

That's as per your instructions, can confirm I have to do this every time if I wanna give my mate the car I glitches across.

What I haven't tested yet, is when the invisible car thing happens, if I drive to LSC and put a tracker on, causing a dupe, will my mate then be able to see the glitched car and get in and claim it themselves?

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:32 PM

That happened to us too on one occasion. If the person who can't see it just has to leave the session and come back.

henryborked
  • henryborked

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:16 PM

That blue marker method is awesome. Amazing how exploitable this game is..
  • sSphInXx likes this

Pb76
  • Pb76

gaming veteran

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:39 PM

Massive thanks to OP, worked first time, right outside my apartment. You sir, are a legend!
  • sSphInXx likes this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:46 PM

That blue marker method is awesome. Amazing how exploitable this game is..

They're probably gonna patch it since it makes our gameplay experience more enjoyable -_-

Massive thanks to OP, worked first time, right outside my apartment. You sir, are a legend!

Wooo thanks :)

Rockwheels
  • Rockwheels

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:36 AM

Thanks OP, much simpler than all the youtubers posted and much faster as well.
  • sSphInXx likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users