Photo

GTA 5 would start the Next Waves of "GTA Clones"

156 replies to this topic
BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:19 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 02 February 2014 - 03:37 PM.

As everyone know,Gamers,GTA Fans and even non gamers,when we think of Openworld Games "Carjack,Drive-by and shooting" GTA quickly comes to mind.GTA wasnt the first Openworld game nor the Last,but in 1997 a Culture Phenomenal was born,but it was GTA 3 in 2001 that changed the Genre Forever,Revolutionising and Popularising it and and also making critics all over the world coining the term "GTA CLONE",and every GTA has bring new things to the Genre and influencing new waves of "GTA Clones".
Scareface the game-GTA VC Rip-off.
Saints Row (first two games)-GTA SA Rip-offs.
Mafia,Sleeping dogs,watch-dogs and more.
Thanks to GTA 5,the franchise became the "Best Selling Openworld Game Franchise of ALL Time" and it the #5 in the top 10 best selling game franchises and all the Mentioned GTA Clones are not even in top 10 or even 20.
GTA 4 Revolutionised HD Openworld games back in 2008 and alot of Openworld Games follow the same path.even though GTA 5 wasnt Revolutionary as 3 and 4,it innovated the Genre allowing players play as 3 different people that can be switch to at anytime in Real-time in an Openworld Game.I am sure this would be a trend soon for many games.

i am not sure whether there is already topics like this or it irrelevant but this have been on my mind for some time seeing that alot of articles i read about games these days GTA is always amomg it.

Edit: Every Kind of Opinions including arguements are welcome.This Threads is Solely about GTA 5 but because it includes "GTA Clones" it an Hybrid topics.and questions would be asked aswell.but pls not abuse or unreasonable arguements.
Thanks.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich alle.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:37 AM

The next wave? There's always been GTA clones since GTA was out.

Sleeping Dogs isn't really a GTA clone btw.

• sivaG likes this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:37 AM

If Articles are needed,i am ready to provide.in case anyone starts to argue or disagreeing.GTA 3 Revolutionised and Popularised the Openworld Genre (alots of articles for that) and i am sure no-one would disagree with that,GTA 4 Changed HD Openworld Games,but like i said before GTA 5 was revolutionary as it aforementioned predecessors but the 3 Protag Element was Innovative and a Game changer (articles also for that).

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:11 AM

Scarface the Game is a Vice City ripoff? If anything, Vice City is a Scarface ripoff.

• epoxi, Vooodu, HUGOHL and 3 others like this

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:19 AM

Scarface the Game is a Vice City ripoff? If anything, Vice City is a Scarface ripoff.

I actually think the fact that Vice City was so Scarface inspired gave way to the developers realising Scarface could make its own decent game. To be honest I think that the Scarface game is the best "GTA Clone" (or whatever people like to refer to them as) being made, I mean IV even stole the wanted level system from it.
  • deathdealer, Th3MaN1, FirstLadyofGTA and 1 other like this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

BMRF SECURITY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:22 AM Edited by Officer Ronson, 31 January 2014 - 02:24 AM.

@I<3GTAV

I think he ment the Scarface game, its a really great game but very underrated. However it ins't really a VC rip off as you can't kill civilians while playing as Tony.

The game is pretty much a What if Tony Montana survived his mansion attack, you're supposed to get a lot of money and avance through the story by buying a lot of bussiness and taking out most of the people who betrayed you. You can customize Tony's mansion aswell and you get to be able to bribe cops off if an accident happens and even deposit you rmoney on the bank.

You also get to play as various Mercenaries that Tony hires through the story and those guys can kill people and do hit missions to get Tony more money and such, you get to go to Cuba aswell. Also the game is somewhat harsh because once you get the DEA and the MPD SWAT on your ass the minimap'll go off.

• deathdealer, RyanBurnsRed and I<3GTAV like this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:37 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 31 January 2014 - 02:41 AM.

GTA Vice City-circa 2002
Scarface the game-circa 2006.
GTA 4 was the first HD Era GTA game,a game which changed HD Openworld games,when you play other Openworld Games Post-GTA 4 the term "GTA Clone" became more Prevalent.

As a Legendary Franchise Like GTA,it adopts some elements from it "CLONES" and in return Popularising it.whether GTA 4 adopted Scarface Wanted Level,it used it to popularised HD Openworld Games' wanted Level.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:48 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 31 January 2014 - 03:13 AM.

Okay i would start bringing in Articles,here is one:
http://www.smosh.com...rst-gta-ripoffs

and more:
http://www.gamesrada...theft-auto-iii/

http://www.gamesrada...ed-face-gaming/

http://en.m.wikipedi...heft_Auto_clone

http://en.m.wikipedi...eft_Auto_clones

http://gta.wikia.com/GTA_Clone

http://www.cheatmast...ft-auto-clones/

and now one of article for me starting this topic:

Rockstar innovates yet again

"Grand Theft Auto V plays with the idea of single player co-op as a narrative framework, with three distinct protagonists in its single player story. During missions, this is used in a number of ways. Character switching allows for more variety within each mission, for instance, not to mention being a convenient way to maintain pacing. Outside of missions you can (mostly) switch between characters as you please.
This design choice achieves a number of outcomes; the most interesting of which is that Rockstar can have its cake and eat it too. Past GTAs have suffered from ludonarrative dissonance: a gap between the story Rockstar is trying to tell, and the murderous mayhem the player creates between missions. GTA Vs three protagonists allow Rockstar to tell a straightforward tale through Michael and Franklin, while leaving the wild card Trevor to be the players murder-puppet. Interestingly, this set-up works. I found that I was (relatively) well behaved when controlling the former characters, then switched to Trevor when I wanted to really cut loose."
Link:
http://m.ie.ign.com/...le-player-co-op

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:19 AM Edited by Raavi, 31 January 2014 - 05:40 AM.

If more article are needed i will provide,including videos.

Edit: GTA is a Legendary and Iconic Franchise,but GTA 5 just made it become the "Most Succefull Game Franchise of All Time" and the Unchallengeable,Undisputed King of the Openworld/Sandbox Genre.

Edit your initial post if you want to add something to it, please do not double post. Thanks.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

Seriously Blood-is-in-Diamond, you need to stop riding Rockstar's dick. Yes I like R*, GTA V, and hell all their games. But going on in every post about how "revolutionary" every GTA game is to the open world genre is just getting to be too much.
  • deathdealer, Neo Arcadia, Andreas and 7 others like this

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:49 AM Edited by Racecarlock, 31 January 2014 - 08:00 AM.

GTA V? Revolutionary in sales numbers? Yes. Gameplay? Well, to be honest the only new thing this has is the new character swapping mechanic. Every other mechanic has been used previously, with the exceptions of tennis and yoga.

I mean, the first time I played I was blown away, but a few hundred or so political stereotypes and rants about millennials later, I start to feel like people at rockstar didn't have as much fun making this game as they did vice city back in the day. And lazlow. Holy crap. "You're just a shell, nobody cares, the groupies get chunkier etc etc etc.". At least lewis black TRIES to be funny and doesn't come off as someone who genuinely wants god damn suicide. This is like fox news collided with a political cartoon book and the poetry slam at the razor convention before absorbing GTA into it's mass like a huge, wobbling mound of depression that tries to make a point, but just doesn't.

I like the planes, I like the explosions, I like the graphics, I like the physics, I like the fairground rides, and I like the beach.

But I just didn't see the humor in this one. Yeah, Vice City had stereotypes too, but never this hard and never this mean spirited. I mean, even IV's WKTT was at least slightly funny. But so far, the only show I actually like on the talk radio stations is beyond insemination, since that one does seem to be trying a bit not to just look and sound just like a real person except with a different name. I guess bless your heart with bobby june was also kind of funny. But I just can't find that much that I like.

As for the protagonists, well, even when casually hanging out they usually seem to be only pretending to enjoy the company. But none of them seem truly happy, even by the end (I chose ending C). Except michael, but I ended up never using him because he just wants to be with his family. Trevor is supposed to be the crazy guy, but even he doesn't smile often enough for a guy who regularly manages to rob a military level equipped private security company. And then there's franklin, who I can't even seem to convince to be happy when he's on weed. This guy is the most depressing stoner I have ever heard in my life. Seriously, who else gets high and still goes "I ain't sh*t to me"?

I can seriously tell that the rockstar staff didn't have a lot of fun making this. Because it really shows in both the dialogue and the talk radio. As much as I love explosions, listening to lazlow have a mental depressive breakdown on radio isn't my idea of fun. That's why the radio is usually off when I play now.

Edit: That said, there probably will be clones because the AAA industry uses the same logic as the copycat killer.

• HUGOHL, Dope_0110 and matajuegos01 like this

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:58 AM

@Blood-is-in-Diamond Really dude, like guys above said, stop the dickriding. GTA games are great, they are leaders in open world action games and are synonymous with that genre.

But they are not revolutionary each time. III was the last real revolution in GTA gameplay mechanics as 3D environment and camera behind the player made many new things possible (though Driver did it before GTA).

IV was nothing but a graphical overhaul with new physics and animations. V added 3 protags. There are always GTA clones out there, but there will be no ''new wave'' it's just your standard clones (though I wouldn't call Mafia or Saints Row GTA clones any more as they've established themselves as something unique over the time).

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:29 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 31 January 2014 - 10:38 AM.

There are always GTA clones out there, but there will be no ''new wave'' it's just your standard clones (though I wouldn't call Mafia or Saints Row GTA clones any more as they've established themselves as something unique over the time).

Lol did you just say Saints Row was unique after the first two games which are "GTA Clones"?
Even Saints Row fanboys want it to go back in copying GTA.

Mafia 2 was just a Straight Rip-off of GTA (specifically GTA 4) with more realism,in fact Mafia have always being a GTA Clone,plus Driver Started in 1999,the year GTA 2 was Released and 2 years after GTA Started (1997).Alot of articles i read said that if GTA (1997) was born with 3D Graphics it could have invented the Genre but Rockstar couldnt do it until GTA 3 and BOOM it didnt not only Revolutionised but it....POPULARISED.

I am not s*cking Rockstar's dick,this have always being in my mind how GTA just found the chance and took.But this thread was about GTA 5 starting "new waves of GTA CLONE".and the trend have begun or will soon begin.

Emergency_Room
  • Emergency_Room

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:52 PM

There are always GTA clones out there, but there will be no ''new wave'' it's just your standard clones (though I wouldn't call Mafia or Saints Row GTA clones any more as they've established themselves as something unique over the time).

Agree with this. There will always be GTA clones for the simple reason that GTA has established a popular genre and a lot of the GTA clones have done pretty good themselves. However I don't think we will see another wave of GTA clones like we did from 2002-2006. The big reason being that then the 3D GTA format was new and popular so many companies were looking to capitalize on it. It is like any big new thing. As soon as one does it others take the format and try to make their own thing. For instance look at Battlefied and Medal of Honor. Both originally started out as World War II games. However as soon as MW was released both series were changed into COD clones with a lot of focus on online play. .

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

Wow, Blood, all of your threads are about how Gta V is "The greatest game of all time" or how V is "Revolutionary". I want to hear something new, please.

• Luddite and sivaG like this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:01 PM

Agree with this. There will always be GTA clones for the simple reason that GTA has established a popular genre and a lot of the GTA clones have done pretty good themselves. However I don't think we will see another wave of GTA clones like we did from 2002-2006. The big reason being that then the 3D GTA format was new and popular so many companies were looking to capitalize on it. It is like any big new thing. As soon as one does it others take the format and try to make their own thing. For instance look at Battlefied and Medal of Honor. Both originally started out as World War II games. However as soon as MW was released both series were changed into COD clones with a lot of focus on online play. .

Lol i havent heard of "COD CLONES" and it doesnt have a definition on wikipedia.COD Didnt Popularise a Genre like DOOM or GTA.

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:14 PM

I actually think the fact that Vice City was so Scarface inspired gave way to the developers realising Scarface could make its own decent game. To be honest I think that the Scarface game is the best "GTA Clone" (or whatever people like to refer to them as) being made, I mean IV even stole the wanted level system from it.

True. But all this talk of developers making "clones" is stupid. That's like saying every game is a Mario or Donkey Kong clone. The PS2 was the first technology capable of making a 3D open world sandbox game possible. GTA III was released just a year after the PS2. When you consider that GTA was already growing success as a series before the PS2 came out, it's no surprise that R* were just the first to actually realise this kind of game play. But just because they were the first, doesn't mean no one else would have ever thought of such a game. It's a pretty basic concept, really. You get to run around a map and do crimes. On its own, it's not the golden answer to gaming. What's more important is the way each game takes the idea and brings it into existence, which I believe there is a great variety in.

Condemn other developers for also creating open world games if you want, but in that case you should condemn R* for every other game on any other series they've made.

And for gods sake, R* did not invent multiple playable characters! Yeah, how they took the idea in for GTA works better than any other game, but I remember a long time ago when I was younger playing a PS1 game called "Monsters Inc: Scare Island" and guess what? You got to play as 2 characters! Okay, you couldn't seamlessly switch between them, but this is not a new idea, it's just been adapted to suit GTA :p

• deathdealer and matajuegos01 like this

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:48 PM

Hey Blood,

I really appreciate Rockstar and I've been very loyal to them over the years simply because I enjoy their games so much.  I mean they damn near raised me as a gamer :p  There are pros and cons to all the games but overall I've always enjoyed all of them even though I have a lot of criticisms.  The success of the series and its longevity I guess means its definitely a juggernaut in the industry.  I won't get into how revolutionary each game is as I'm not really that knowledgeable about so many other titles to compare but often anything in the entertainment/gaming industry that is successful will often get copied or inspire other developers to take the best ideas from those games and try it in their own way. So I imagine GTA is the same. 

As far as people copying the 3 protag element, I know I've already fantasized about it in some other titles that I like so I wouldn't be surprised.  :)  The first time I ever played three characters in one mission was in Sly 3 Honour Among Thieves. Lol.  I thought it was cool then so to go from something like that (simple, automatic, and limited) to what GTA V did is quite amazing.  But we must also be careful of giving them to much credit too.

I have played both Mafia games...I'm not sure if I would call them clones...don't know.

Take care

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

Is this really V-relevant?

Seems more general gta-series chat.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:12 PM

Whenever something is succesful it will always be copied to some extent wheter that is GTA or any other successful media for that matter. I have no doubt that we will continue to see GTA clones for as long as there is gaming.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:22 PM Edited by Raavi, 01 February 2014 - 01:46 AM.

@FirstLadyofGTA @Deji
Great Comment both of you.

@Luddite
It may look like a GTA Series topic,but i said"GTA 5-new waves of GTA Clone".but at the same time praising this Beloved Legendary Franchise.

@Hodgey
Great Comment bro.

@Everyone Else
I tend to keep my threads original,and everyone entitled to an opinion and thread in this Forums but this particular topic have being on my mind for Years even before joining.

Tbh GTA 5 might not be Revolutionary as GTA 3 but it broke a new ground in terms of Storytelling in the Openworld/Sandbox Genre,with the 3 Character(Protags) Structure who are Switchable at anytime in real-time.I havent played no game in my entire 20 years of life in which i can switch to another character in real-time.Yeah Games have an instance were you play as diferent characters but never have we got a game in General, that allows you to Switch to anyone of them in real-time,at the Location in a Singleplayer Game.
yeah alot guys might say i am dickriding GTA or Rockstar,but no offense that just rude and off statement.We all know,Gamers or non Gamers that GTA is the Biggest thing in the Industry and the the only game next to that is CoD.Every Games have flaws,and yeah GTA 5/GTAO also have their flaws and i am talking about GTA 5 alone.I have play the game for over 500hrs and i cant even stop playing.The game have it share of Glitches and few oddities but for a game running on 2005 Hardwares,GTA 5 blows anyother game on current-gen out of the water.It has Great Draw Distances,Greater LOD,beautiful Graphics and Visuals and maybe for PC gamers the graphics are not great and cus it doesnt have AA it Sh*t.GTA 5 3 Character Structures was a Welcome Innovation to this Legendary Franchise and the Gaming Industry and it was Univerrsally Acclaim.Lol i thought every reviews of even gamers was going to hate that element but it was received with Great Praise unless people that dont like GTA or GTA 5.but GTA is just too loved to be hated,and it was from this Family we got VC and SA not mentioning 3,4 or 5.
At since 2001 every openworld game that came after GTA 3 or anyother GTA is always,either a Rip-off,Influenced or just a Copy Cat.and that we will see Post-GTA 5.

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:59 PM

if you think Sleeping Dogs is an GTA clone you are brutally mistaken. SD have and incredible fighting system, and a rep system too.. Even copying GTA in many aspects, this game still original in so many ways. In my opinion, this is one of the best games of this generation,  great radio station, great fighting, cool story.. not so great physics or enormous map i admit it, but come on, this game is awesome.

• sivaG likes this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:15 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 31 January 2014 - 03:18 PM.

if you think Sleeping Dogs is an GTA clone you are brutally mistaken. SD have and incredible fighting system, and a rep system too.. Even copying GTA in many aspects, this game still original in so many ways. In my opinion, this is one of the best games of this generation,  great radio station, great fighting, cool story.. not so great physics or enormous map i admit it, but come on, this game is awesome.

I love you opinion bro,But IMO i think Sleeping Dogs wasnt just a "GTA Clone" but it copied alot of games in general and even though other games dont have a wikipedia definition for their "Clones",it was a mashup of GTA +AC+Saints Row+Max Payne+Kung Fu games.I love the Fighting system but it became too repetitive.I didnt even finished the game,even though i hate Saints Row after the 3 and 4 games (which i didnt play) the 2nd game was the best Rip-off of SA Ever.I played it for many hours.right now no other Openworld Franchise can Challenge GTA's Dominant in the Genre but i would love to see Saints Row go back to form even though it copies GTA.cus every other Genre always have two or three strong competitors i.e.

Fighting Genre-Street Fighter,Tekken and Mortal Kombat

FPS Genre-DOOM might have popularised this genre just like how GTA did to the OWG but circa. 2014 it between COD and Battlefield.

Horror Genre-Resident Evil,Silent Hill and maybe The Last of US (soon?)

Openworld Genre-Greatest Impact=GTA.

Platformers-Mario,Sonic

Sport(football)-Fifa and PES

Stealth-MGS,Thief,Splinter Cell and Hitman.

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:25 PM Edited by Woll Smoth, 31 January 2014 - 05:39 PM.

Goddamn, your post and threads are repetitive as f*ck! They always consist of: "HURRR DURRR Revolutionising and Popularising" "GTA clones iz shet" "GTA iz legendaryz reveloution" and more rambling about how you like to dickride R*. 

• PreciousWall, sivaG and matajuegos01 like this

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Playa

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

damm OP you and your threads always sucking Rockstars dick huh?

its getting really annoying

and btw sometimes these "GTA clones" are better than GTA (at least in some aspects)

Still I do like Rockstar very much but you are just an asslicking fanboy

• sivaG and matajuegos01 like this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

I'm probably gonna get lynched for saying this but GTA V (whilst being brilliant) is not totally original. It borrowed heaviy from it's stable-mate, Red Dead Redemption.

At least no-body dared use the dreaded 'D' word on this thread!   :whistle:

• daliakiller likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

BMRF SECURITY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

OP you're slowly becoming the new greenrock.

• Luddite, sivaG and Gta_V_Fan_101 like this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:49 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 31 January 2014 - 07:50 PM.

damm OP you and your threads always sucking Rockstars dick huh?
its getting really annoying
and btw sometimes these "GTA clones" are better than GTA (at least in some aspects)
Still I do like Rockstar very much but you are just an asslicking fanboy

So you mean what? I just L*ck their a** all day?,I dont just feel like making a thread about something,and it not all my threads that are about praising GTA or GTA 5,so what if i am doing that? Isnt this a GTA Forum? Pls bro everyone is entitled to their Opinions,just because i dont see alot of fault or problem with GTA 5 that makes me a d*ckrider? Ah pls it break,atleast i dont hating or butthurt about every single thing in the game or do i? Afterall this thread is about GTA 5,i just felt like mentioning and praising the Franchise a bit,so there is a problem with that? Lol tbh if you dont like the game that doesnt give you the right to hate on GTA 5 Fans (i am one of them) and i thought you are a fan? Unfortunately it doesnt look so. Pls let all get back on topic.The title say it all.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

@Barefoot Tiger

I once say that just because GTA is the Dominant Ruler of the Franchise doesnt mean it doesnt take some element from it "CLONES" or other games in fact it does but it emulate it Perfectly or it Popularise it over time in the Genre.while it "CLONES" are always,either
1.Rip-offs
2.Influenced
3.Plain Copying.

But pls this thread is about GTA 5,let get back on topic.every opinion matters afterall.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

@Barefoot Tiger.... get back on topic.

Jeez dude what is your problem? No wonder folks don't have much respect for ya

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users