Quantcast

» «
Photo

A separate section GTA Online section for people who want to complain?

3 replies to this topic
Soulrise
  • Soulrise

Original Guerrilla

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:10 AM Edited by Soulrise, 31 January 2014 - 01:12 AM.

I'm pretty new to these forums, I mainly joined when I came across them looking for tips in GTA Online. So far there have been great posts and suggestions, but it's hard to find them with all the complaining people do about the game.  Obviously people should feel free to express their opinions on the game, but would it be possible to have a separate complaint section? Sifting through all the threads that are started to complain about one thing or another gets kind of tedious. Or maybe a separate section dedicated solely to people who share tips, strategy, etc.? I thought maybe the Gameplay section would be more focused towards that but it seems like much of the threads in there revolve around complaints as well.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:27 AM

Considering the amount of people that use the section, it wouldn't matter.

Complaint forum just doesn't make sense, people will still complain in other forums because they're that lazy or not bright enough to browse and look for the correct topics or subforums. Just have to make due and report anything you feel fit and let the staff do their jobs. That's a really tough section to moderate considering the amount of traffic.. it's going to happen.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:56 AM

Lol no. That would be chaos in its own rights.

Soulrise
  • Soulrise

Original Guerrilla

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:51 PM

You guys are probably right, but it would've been nice lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users