Photo

so... I just bought 3 cash cards

319 replies to this topic
chop chop
  • chop chop

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

I don't see what the fuss is about. so the f**k what if I bought 3 cash cards. I'm tired of people bad mouthing cash cards, GET A DAMN JOB!!! This is 2014 we pay for everything now,so what if companies screw us over to get more money. I'm bending over backwards and willing to pay up, so get with the times or get left behind!!!!!

• SAVILLAIN, Xyn, kipakolonyasi and 12 others like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm new to PC gaming pls be gentle

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

POPULAR

Foolish people like you are why non-cosmetic based micro-transactions will never die.

Congrats!

You be making dem mad dollas, so u can afford dem Shark Cards.

You must be very successful. 

• hsthompson, Shenmue18, Toke and 71 others like this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

I am proud to say i will never buy a cash card. I paid my $60 for GTA V and GTAO. Get back to me when you release some good worthwhile DLC R*.
  • poklane, Soulchild, M210F and 3 others like this

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

Good for you

• RogueStatus likes this

chop chop
  • chop chop

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

Good for

Foolish people like you are why non-cosmetic based micro-transactions will never die.

Congrats!

you damn right bro

• KnobCheez and J3WZ1LL4 like this

gtafanzboiz
  • gtafanzboiz

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:24 PM Edited by gtafanzboiz, 30 January 2014 - 10:24 PM.

did you get an award such as "first to purchase cash card" or something along those lines?
  • Rolling Otter, Kvothe, Yogogamer and 5 others like this

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

I am proud to say i will never buy a cash card. I paid my $60 for GTA V and GTAO. Get back to me when you release some good worthwhile DLC R*.

If something comes out that is worth paying for, missions ect, then I will with no hesitation. I don't mind paid DLC if it's worth it.

For day to day use though I'd rather sell some cars and do some missions with the crew.

• RogueStatus, l3lackmamba and punishthem420 like this

miaumiau1
  • miaumiau1

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:25 PM

I don't see what the fuss is about. so the f**k what if I bought 3 cash cards. I'm tired of people bad mouthing cash cards, GET A DAMN JOB!!! This is 2014 we pay for everything now,so what if companies screw us over to get more money. I'm bending over backwards and willing to pay up, so get with the times or get left behind!!!!!

Here chocolate-chip-cookie.jpg

• Chuck Finley, Mac4167, Rolling Otter and 3 others like this

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

Why are you reading this?

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:25 PM

Well you're title of THIS thread is, "so.., I just bought 3 crash cards". Just by you making that title i assumed you were going to write a thread about how you dumbed down and did it. 

So the fuss is that people make stupid threads complaining about it and they usually entail how the person who bought them are stupid. 

Thanks for confirming the stereotype that people who buy them are usually morons.

• Senor_taco28, Chuck Finley, Timely and 2 others like this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

giphy.gif

• PreciousWall, TheIllaDopest, Omnifarious and 9 others like this

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

OP — so how many dicks do you chug in one night to earn that much money to spend?

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm new to PC gaming pls be gentle

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:29 PM

Good for

Congrats!

you damn right bro

Yes, I know I'm right in my assumption of you being foolish.

You just spent $60 on the same amount of currency I could earn in 10 minutes of duplicating Adders to sell for free.

Thank you, again, for driving the micro-transaction business forward, gaming fans everywhere are very grateful. 

• Rinsaf likes this

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

OP will be extra upset when Adder bought with cash card money loses insurance due to glitch and gets blown up.

• blk95ta, meatrocket8, DCxMoneyxMurdaz and 9 others like this

You Are All V1rgins
  • You Are All V1rgins

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:33 PM

Thanks for showing that micro transactions only work on stupid people.
  • BrazilianGirl, SidSid, EarthboundMysfit and 3 others like this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

OP will be extra upset when Adder bought with cash card money loses insurance due to glitch and gets blown up.

Oh man, that would be so uncool. 

I would go nuclear if I spent x amount of dollars on cash cards and lost it due to their shoddy programming skills and bug fixes..

I would literally use a straight up packet delay database hack of some kind to do some real damage....  Not the piddly sh*t thats just to avoid buying the cash cards....

• PsychoGamer likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

RACE TRAITOR!

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

Who cares either way. I give money to support games I like. If anyone has a problem with that...f em. I have not spent any on this game yet, because I would like to see the update that was promised a while back. When it does come, I wouldn't mind giving them a lil extra to help support them. $20 bucks isn't a thing. It's a movie and a drink. I get much more entertainment out of this game than 1 movie....just sayin'.

• MilezDawg, Loxley, Kahkenbols and 4 others like this

mrkush90
  • mrkush90

the kid with the lethal left jab aka danny''onepunch'

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

pays with real money for virtual money ... you need the f*cking life bud .. sounds like something a twelvie would say

• Vanilla Poison likes this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

It's your money and your game.  You're free to spend and play as you wish and it has no adverse affect on anyone.  Something most members here should remember.  It is no consequence to anyone except you if you bought a cash card.

Cash cards are not even all that expensive.  I mean you'll pay full price for the game but God forbid you pay a fraction of the game cost on a cash card!  The logic is so beautifully flawed.  I mean the game is full of idiots trying to break and ruin it, but we won't have a go at them, we'll have a go at someone buying a cash card.  HE BOUGHT A CASH CARD< THE DEVIL HATH GRABBED HIM BY THE SHORT AND CURLIES!  BURN HIM AT THE STAKE! (I'd have been such an awesome witch finder)

Why people get upset about this is beyond all reasonable comprehension.  Certainly doesn't affect me.

• Xyn, Loxley, meatrocket8 and 8 others like this

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

i broke down and bought a ticket to move forward in candy crush one time

• RogueStatus and Scoobroid like this

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

And I duped 40 mill in a half hour......Haha.

• redfirebird87, ChrisV and PsychoGamer like this

mrkush90
  • mrkush90

the kid with the lethal left jab aka danny''onepunch'

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

and @katiecookies .... WER'E CITY , WERE BARMY , WHERE OFF OUR f*ckING HEADS .... WERE CITY , WHERE BARMY , WHERE OFF OUR f*ckING HEADS . IM CITY TILL I DIE , IM CITY TILL I DIE , IM CITY TILL I DIE . CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD ......

MAN CITY TILL I DIE .. THE CHAMPS

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

Cash cards are just a way to cheat the game out of the grinding you should be doing!

• saintsrow, luisniko, GoodGreen and 2 others like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

Ok bro. Good luck supporting Rockstar.

chop chop
  • chop chop

Prankster

• BUSTED!

OP — so how many dicks do you chug in one night to earn that much money to spend?

its called college education and a vision. try owning a small business company once in your life instead of video games and games systems

• Xyn, meatrocket8, Kahkenbols and 2 others like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

I got what you paid for and much more in under an hour by selling multiple Adders for free.

Good job.

• Yogogamer, Sugar Free Nos, cookiemonster79 and 1 other like this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:47 PM

Ok bro. Good luck supporting Rockstar.

Hate to break it to you but everyone who bought the gam, especially at full prce, supports R*.

• prestonchan, Xyn, Kahkenbols and 2 others like this

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:48 PM Edited by iainspad, 30 January 2014 - 10:50 PM.

its called college education and a vision. try owning a small business company once in your life instead of video games and games systems

What's to say I didn't do the same, you smug c*nt?

I may not have a small company but I did do freelancing until I got a full time job under a digital company, and I also had a college education. I bet you own a small startup that has a product that will only sell for three days and crash down or sell out by the end of the year, hence I don't get into that game.

• Viper9502, theKingofLimbsx, Timely and 2 others like this

trunkster
  • trunkster

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:48 PM Edited by trunkster, 30 January 2014 - 10:48 PM.

and @katiecookies .... WER'E CITY , WERE BARMY , WHERE OFF OUR f*ckING HEADS .... WERE CITY , WHERE BARMY , WHERE OFF OUR f*ckING HEADS . IM CITY TILL I DIE , IM CITY TILL I DIE , IM CITY TILL I DIE . CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD ......

MAN CITY TILL I DIE .. THE CHAMPS

Ssssh...stop all that nonsense.

We don't want everyone to know that City are the best team now do we?

You Are All V1rgins
  • You Are All V1rgins

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:48 PM Edited by You Are All V1rgins, 30 January 2014 - 10:49 PM.

It's your money and your game.  You're free to spend and play as you wish and it has no adverse affect on anyone.  Something most members here should remember.  It is no consequence to anyone except you if you bought a cash card.

Cash cards are not even all that expensive.  I mean you'll pay full price for the game but God forbid you pay a fraction of the game cost on a cash card!  The logic is so beautifully flawed.  I mean the game is full of idiots trying to break and ruin it, but we won't have a go at them, we'll have a go at someone buying a cash card.  HE BOUGHT A CASH CARD< THE DEVIL HATH GRABBED HIM BY THE SHORT AND CURLIES!  BURN HIM AT THE STAKE! (I'd have been such an awesome witch finder)

Why people get upset about this is beyond all reasonable comprehension.  Certainly doesn't affect me.

It does affect you dumb ass.

The more people that give into micro transactions, the more YOU will be affected in the future.

If no one bought the f*cking things, they wouldn't sell them.

With all the companies that say '' micro transactions are the only way for us to support our business model'' or whatever bs they say. - - this kind of sh*t will become more widespread, intill ALL video games have micro transactions.

Video games will no longer revolve around skill or play time.

Just imagine all your favorite video game companies offering micro transactions, wait till COD does it.

The more players give into their laziness, and buy a shark card,they just become part of the problem
  • Scoobroid likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users