Welcome to the GTA V Quiz Game!
Someone will ask a question about GTA V or GTA: O and another players will try to answer the question correctly, winning a point by answering correctly. Read the rules before playing!
- A player asks a question about Grand Theft Auto V or Grand Theft Auto: Online and another player has to answer correctly to win a point.
- The player who asks the question can give clues. Clues are optional.
- If the player doesn't ask a question/give a clue in 12 hours or passes his/her turn, the turn will be free. The 12 hours timer begins when the player who asked the question confirms that a guess was correct or after the question/last clue was given. The player who didn't ask a question/give a clue won't be able to guess until the next turn.
- You can change your question. If you want so, you need to do it before someone guesses correctly.
- You can't make a question in which the answer is subjective. If the answer to the question is subjective, the question is invalid and the turn is free.
- If the player who asks a question doesn't give clues, you can guess one time, then you will need to wait three incorrect guesses to try to guess again.
- If the player who asks a question decides to give clues, you can guess one time when he asks the question and one time per clue. Also, he/she will need to explain his/her clues.
- If two or more players guess correctly, the point goes to the player who posted the correct guess first.
- If the player decides to give a clue, the clues must be posted after three incorrect guesses or after 6 hours have passed.
- Don't post pictures as a question/clue.
- Don't cheat. Don't use Google, the GTA related websites or any other website.
- If someone is caught cheating, all his points will be removed.
- You need to follow GTANetwork and GTAForums' rules.
If two or more players have the same amount of points, the player who guessed correct more recently will be in better position.
|1.||Los Santos Police Department||23 points|
|25.||Mr. BROver||1 points|
|26.||Michael De Santa||1 point|
|30.||Mr Oraange||1 points|
- PM me for suggestions or if you changed your display name.
- It's recommended to finish the game's story, as there are spoilers in this thread.
- There's a GTA IV version.
- Thanks to Slave Boy for making the logo and headers.