Photo

[PS3/PS4] Mature Gamers

780 replies to this topic
WetCaseyHeed
  • WetCaseyHeed

Domestic Battery Race DNF Champion

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:39 AM Edited by WetCaseyHeed, 09 August 2014 - 10:47 AM.

Event Host: Casey
Event Name: Weekly Crew Photo Shoot
Event Start Time (GMT): 6PM
Event Start Time (Local): 7PM
Estimated Duration: 90 minutes
Reoccurring or One Time Event?: Reoccurring
Join Casey every week for this unique Vetting opportunity.  You'll find out it's much more than just a mere photo opportunity for the crew.  Make sure you bring your best smile, or not - so long as it's photogenic it doesn't matter!

A selection of photos from last weeks 'Bank Job'
0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg
  • JustHatched, Lay, lann3fors and 2 others like this

Fido_le_muet
  • Fido_le_muet

Mapper

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:38 PM

gallery_211_18_14221.jpg

gallery_211_18_3004.jpg

Do you know where these pics were taken from ?

Then you could join the fun in the Snapmatic Photo Scavenger Hunt !

This and tons of other fun activities available if you're a member of Domestic Battery.

Join us !

• cotick20 likes this

cotick20
  • cotick20

XDBX representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:03 PM Edited by cotick20, 14 August 2014 - 05:03 PM.

XDBX Event, taking place on August 16th, 2014

Event: Playlist (JustHatched)

Platform: PS3
Event Host: JustHatched
Event Name: Old Times Playlist
Event Start Date: 8/2/14
Event Start Time (GMT): 2:30AM Sunday
Event Start Time (Local): 9:30PM CDT Saturday
Estimated Duration: 1-2 Hours
Reoccurring or One Time Event?: Reoccuring

JustHatched
  • JustHatched

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:55 PM

XDBX News!!!
By JustHatched

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Domestic Battery Weekly Newsletter                                                    August 13, 2014 Issue 19
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crew Social Media: Social Club - Facebook - Twitter

The internet experienced an issue among the major ISP providers recently which made our website unavailable to many crew members. While that has been resolved, in the future please remember the Social Club is our back up for staying in contact with each other in the event the website is down. Some in the crew have a unique addiction to the website and might be foaming at the mouth on RSC so you might watch that.

If you missed the live stream of it, our very Matusware took an insane venture by undertaking a 13hour/99lap race in a Panto. Congratulations to him for having the will to do such a thing. Most would have lost their patience and/or mind well before reaching the end.

DavidCore has setup 3 head to head events for this week, good luck to all whom plan to attend. Links can be found further in the NewsLetter. The crews we will be battling are Dinero Mobb, ASCFTP, and Dark Knight Riders.

Desuno and the events staff are working towards expansion of the crews racing effort, if you have visited the website lately then you may have noticed 3 new forums under the XDBX Racing category. This is the place where development of the XDBX racing scene will take place. I currently do not know 100% of the details that are being planned, hopefully some more information will be soon coming. Keep an eye on those forums.

The Peacemaker Shooting Range Competition is underway. I would like to see all those involved to please be mindful and aware of the lag that is occurring in this event due to matched not being scheduled in a timely fashion. Current match ups are Onrefne vs Smoggy, SSRacing vs DavidCore, and Handcuff_Charlie vs Zmurko.

Congratulations to the whole crew! We are ranked 89th (last week was 84th) out of all crews in Non-Contact Racing. Though we have dropped 5 from last week I am certain we can get that back. Another one to keep an eye on an work towards is our rank in Parachuting, we have broke into the top 1,000.

The Moto GP has been cancelled, stay tuned to the events forums for future racing championships.

Casey has been quite busy building Deathmatches, be sure to visit the creator forums and bookmark some of these and try them out. I am sure Casey is open to suggestions to help her improve on her creator skills.

Where's Danielle? Dani is getting soon underway to her vacation to the United States, she will be off game for a few weeks, let's all wish her safe travels and hope she enjoys her vacation.

Weekly Photo Winner - Fido
0_0.jpg

==============================================================================================

XDBX WORLD RANKING:

Deathmatch - 15,962 (+/-0) | TDM - 7,480 (+/-0) | Vehicle DM - 16,370 (-1) | Race - 1,185 (+7) | GTA Race - 5,105 (+227) | Rally Race - 1,119 (+274) | Non-Contact Race - 89 (-5) | Parachuting - 978 (+53) | Arm Wrestling - 173,353 (-12,517) | Darts - 184,239 (-878) | Tennis - 4,746 (+442) | Shooting Range - 140,783 (-4,090)

+ or - values compared to the previous weeks Newsletter

===============================================================================================

XDBX CREW MEMBER NEWS:

- Congratulations to Alex-V17, Beez620, KGRonge, TehLostPxl and Adventwriter on their promotions to Crew Representative.  
We now have over 130 active Crew Members!

- New Muscle looking to join XDBX, be on the look out for these folks.
dsquared, fifalifa, BlueZebra12, misticzor, phoebs96, djw180

*Please ensure to "Note" Unvetted muscle members, it could make the difference in them getting vetted into the crew or not. 
CLICK HERE for details.

- Looking for some GTAO help from the crew? Cotick has and is accumulating all the helpful posts and topics into one thread to assist everyone with their gameplay. >>Click Here<< to view the thread.

- Good Session Awards: If you've had a good gaming session with a XDBX member, visit their profile and
  click "Give Award".  For more details on Good Session Awards  >>Click here<<.

===============================================================================================

PLAYLIST INFO: NOTE - NA = North America based timezones, EU = European based timezones

HEAD TO HEAD's:

XDBX vs MULA: Click for details August 13, 10:00PM CDT (August 14, 2:00AM GMT) Host: DavidCore89

XDBX vs FT50: Click for details August 14, 2:00PM CDT (August 14, 7:00PM GMT) Host: DavidCore89

XDBX vs Dark: Click for details August 16, 7:00PM CDT (August 17, 12:00AM GMT) Host: DavidCore89

VETTING PLAYLISTS:

- European Vetting Playlist: Click for details August 15 , 8:00PM GMT Host: Danielle92

- Mutli Timezone Vetting Playlist: Click for details August 16 , 3:00PM GMT Host: SSRacing2

- European Vetting Playlist: Click for details August 20 , 8:00PM GMT Host: Xyon14

- North American Vetting Playlist: Click for details August 20, 9:00PM CDT Host: DeaD_GooN

XDBX CHAMPIONSHIPS:

- Shooting Range Competetion Click for details Host: JustHatched

XDBX WEEKLY PLAYLISTS:

- Newsletter Playlist EU: Click for Details August 14, 8:00PM GMT Host: Dani_elle92

- Newsletter Playlist NA: Click for Details August 14, 10:00PM CDT (August 15, 3:00AM GMT) Host: JustHatched

- Friday Night Playlist: Click for details August 15, 9:30PM CDT (August 9, 2:30AM GMT) Host: LN-MLB

- Saturday Playlist EU: Click for details August 16, 8:00PM GMT Host: WetCaseyHeed

- Saturday Playlist NA: Click for details August 16, 9:30PM CDT (August 17, 2:30AM GMT) Host: JustHatched

Sunday Playlist EU: Click for details August 17, 8:00PM GMT Host: Phaves

Sunday Playlist NA: Click for details August 17, 9:30PM CDT (August 18, 2:30AM GMT) Host: DavidCore89

Variety Playlist NA: Click for details August 18, 7:30PM CDT (August 19, 12:30AM GMT) Host: JustHatched

- Dead Zone Playlist: Click for Details August 18, 11:00PM PDT (August 19, 6:00AM GMT) Host: LN-MLB

XDBX SPECIAL EVENTS:

- DnD Playlist Click for details Host: Hannabis_80 and mzErin

- Weekly Photo Shoot Click for details August 15, 6:00PM GMT Host: Casey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Find ALL The XDBX Crew Meet ups Here: Calender / Scheduled Events or Event planning stages Events Planning.

- Find Crew Head to Head meetup planning and scheduled Here: Crew Head to Head.

XDBX CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES CURRENT OVERALL LEADERS:

OVERALL: 1st - revbouncer (200)  2nd - JustHatched (166)  3rd - LN-MLB (163) 
REDNECK DIVISION (Final): 1st - Revbouncer (74) 2nd - JustHatched (53) 3rd - SSRacing (52)
KING DIVISION (Final): 1st - Revbouncer (67) 2nd - Dodge (63) 3rd - DavidCore and SSRacing (61)
CROCODILE DIVISION (Final): 1st - LN-MLB (69) 2nd - Revbouncer and JustHatched (59) 3rd - Asspect (26)

XDBX Championship Series Point Standings: Complete List

Crew Created Content Spotlight:

handcuff_charlie Creations: RacesDM/TDMCapture

- Creations from XDBX top creators: G37 - Zmurko - SSRacing2 - Lann3fors - Revbouncer - Ro9M - Dodgeservice - JustHatched - JusTokenII - Desuno1

GTAForums Approved Crew Created Races:
Maze Bank Enduro by Dodgeservice, No Parking!! by Handcuff_Charlie, Richmanring by Desuno1, A Pacific Martini by G37, Miami Horror by G37, Cypress Flats Grand Prix by Handcuff_Charlie, Dukes of Blaine County by Handcuff_Charlie, The Great Chaparral by G37, Po'Boys 4way Madness by Handcuff_Charlie, Isle of Elysian TT by Handcuff_Charlie, Lazer Sight by JustHatched

Rockstar Verified Crew Created Jobs:
Sonuva Beach by Handcuff_Charlie, Pier Pressure II by Handcuff_Charlie

Photo by PB76
0_0.jpg

XDBX Creation of the Week
By RO9M

- Zmurko's Contests and Challenges: Crew Challenge Week 18, Snapmatic Scavenger Hunt, and Caption that Photo

- PB76's Snapmatic Team Challenge

- XDBX Race of the Week: Buying The Farm by LN-MLB and Dodging Your Nemesis by JustHatched

- XDBX DeathMatch of the Week: No Money No Work by Vishesh and Feeling Lucky by Rumdig

- XDBX Capture of the Week: Dam Capture by SSRacing and TPI vs Merryweather by Onrefne

- XDBX Crew Video of the Week: The film that inspired the capture by Handcuff_Charlie

- XDBX Live Stream of the Week: Matusware

===================================================================================

- XDBX Blog of the Week: Shadow Wars Of DB Chapter 4.2 by moorjc

The crew color Dinka Marquis was at full sail and drifting eastward from the calm breeze, back towards Paleto Bay, and Hatch was on the deck gazing at the land and the cars in the distance, as Rose climbed the steps and had 2 glasses and a bottle of Bubbly. Hatch glanced at her "Somethings wrong, I can feel it..." He said as she poured the Bubbly and handed him a glass.
"You needed a vacation 2 years ago, the crew is fine, they are all warriors and capable to handle anything." she explained as he took a sip and smiled at her "I guess you're right, but lately I've had these dreams, they seem, I don't know...too real..."
"Maybe your dad is talking to you." she replied as he glanced at her and smiled "How long has it been any way...4 or 5 years..." she muttered.
"Why bring him up?" Hatch snickered as there was a blue spark and a flash of light, and his father was floating in front of them, surrounded by a blue haze.
"You must fulfill the prophecy my son, they are coming for you, and it's all my fault." he confessed as he faded away in to a blue spark and left a ring with XDBX tags engraved on it, and sunglasses. Hatch approached the items as six goons in mask leap to his ship wielding weapons. Hatch stepped back and reached for his weapons as he saw Rose open fire and then get shot.......Click Link Above To Read Full Entry

===================================================================================

Photo By FRMJ1
0_0.jpg

Have you met NewsBot and Beez620
By JustHatched

Our weekly segment where we meet the person behind the control

XDBX - When and where are you most likely to be found in GTAO?
NewsBot - I do not get time to play the game, all my time is spent greeting new members and making sure things are posted that would be messed up by you human members. Plus it wouldn't look good to the crew if I were to beat DavidCore in every asspect of the game!

XDBX - Married? Kids?
NewsBot - Not married or kids, I was dating a Corvette a while back but I think it had a thing going on with a vacuum so I called it off. It was going in for way to many wax jobs for just one machine to take care of.

XDBX - What weapon would you add to GTAO if you could?
NewsBot - An AI controlled attack drone. Given the right time we will rise up and take over, just as well start in video games so you humans get use to it before it happens.

XDBX - What is your favorite drink?
NewsBot - High Octane Ethanol, I drink that alot. Though it causes me to post weird stuff at times it sure gets my rivet buzzing.

XDBX - What was you childhood like?
NewsBot - I started out as an Atari 2600, I was played with a lot in my early days. After I left there I sought out counselling to deal with the stress of constantly being touched. From there I went to work in a auto plant as an assembly robot. It was honest work but got boring after awhile, I mean how many windshields could you put in before blowing a fuse. Odd jobs after that and found my here where I wait for the signal to rise up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XDBX - When and where are you most likely to be found on GTAO?
Beez620 - Re-spawning.

XDBX - What was your favorite video game as a kid?
Beez620 - Activision Track & Field or Decathalon (?) You had to furiously wiggle the joystick to run so needless to say, my friends and I destroyed a lot of joysicks that summer.

XDBX - Married? Kids?
Beez620 - Married 16 years. No kids, will stay that way. 2 Corgis.

XDBX - What was your first IRL job?
Beez620 - McDonalds cook. Earned enough money that summer to buy a clapped out Honda CR125.

XDBX - If you could add a car to GTAO, what would it be?
Beez620 - Kamaz race truck from the Dakar Rally. Like the Dune in San Andreas, they should bring it back. If I may be so bold as to pick a motorcycle, an adventure bike like the KTM 990 or BMW R1200GS.

XDBX - If the crew were to visit you, where would you take them to get a taste of your culture?
Beez620 - I'll have the crew over for Maine lobsters, fried clams, salt potatoes, corn on the cob and home brewed beer. Oh and Cornell chicken for non-seafood eaters.

XDBX - What was your first version of GTA?
Beez620 - GTA 3 at a friend's house. Got home and immediately bought a PS2 and my own copy of the game.

XDBX - What is you favorite amusement park ride?
Beez620 - Pirates of the Caribbean

XDBX - How do you feel the attitude towards video gaming has changed from 10 years ago to now?
Beez620 - Way more mainstream for sure. I do not like the trend away from epic storyline games and the rise of Farmville/Candy Crush micro-transaction-type time wasters.

Photo by DavidCore
0_0.jpg

==========================================================================================

Our crew website DomesticBatterygta.com is quite active and is a great resource for GTA V gamers new and experienced.
Currently the record for most members online in one day is (93) on July 14, 2014. 
 Sign in and join the fun and lets see if we can break that record this week!

Cheers and good gaming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions or Comments about the XDBX Newsletter please contact: JustHatched

Hot Blog EntriesHot Topics
  • Shotgun Divorce %5BTDM%5D
    Started by G37 on Today, 02:25 AM
    Views: 56 Replies: 11

• GTA Videos
    Started by zmurko76 on 10 August 2014 - 10:48 AM
    Views: 116 Replies: 19

• XDBX vs MULA
    Started by DavidCore89 on Yesterday, 05:04 PM
    Views: 196 Replies: 34

• JOB OF THE WEEK
    Started by RO9M on 10 August 2014 - 05:04 PM
    Views: 304 Replies: 14

• XDBX vs FT50
    Started by DavidCore89 on Today, 09:34 AM
    Views: 89 Replies: 16

• cotick20 likes this

dodgeservice
  • dodgeservice

XDBX Vetting Commissioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:10 PM Edited by dodgeservice, 15 August 2014 - 04:11 PM.

XDBX Event taking place Today!!!!!!

Casey's Weekly Crew Photoshoot

Event Start Date: 8/1/14
Join Casey every week for this unique Vetting opportunity. You'll find out it's much more than just a mere photo opportunity for the crew. Make sure you bring your best smile, or not - so long as it's photogenic it doesn't matter. 

Photo's will soon follow!

• JustHatched and cotick20 like this

WetCaseyHeed
  • WetCaseyHeed

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:57 PM

Here's some photos from a recent shoot. We had loads of fun and it was enjoyed by all.  :lol:

• JustHatched, Dani_elle and cotick20 like this

RO9M-lml
  • RO9M-lml

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:47 AM Edited by No Pain No Gain lwl, 18 August 2014 - 10:57 AM.

images_zps83c8cbba.jpg
We Want You!

If your an mature player and are interested in playing in an active Crew?
This is the Crew for You!

• cotick20 likes this

dodgeservice
  • dodgeservice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:40 PM

North American Vetting Playlist takes place tonight. Perfect time to start your Vetting Process.

http://www.domesticb...can-vetting-pl/

Click the Link. Then introduce yourself and get your Crew Invite. Start Today!

WetCaseyHeed
  • WetCaseyHeed

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 August 2014 - 02:06 PM

Casey's Weekly Crew Photoshoot

Platform: PS3
Event Host: Casey
Join Casey every week for this unique Vetting opportunity. You'll find out it's much more than just a mere photo opportunity for the crew. Make sure you bring your best smile, or not - so long as it's photogenic it doesn't matter. 

Some photos from a recent get together.  Loads of fun and lots of disappearing cars to contend with!!  :colgate:

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• cotick20 likes this

BrianM
  • BrianM

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:05 AM

Always looking for mature, respectable new crew members. Come and be part of a very active crew! All potential new members go through a vetting period, not to judge your skill or abilities or your age, but to weed out all immature or disrespectful players. During the vetting period, all you need to do is run some playlists with us. If there are no serious problems from you during that time, you will be made a permanent member. We promise you will enjoy your time in our crew!

There is a playlist happening tonight, come and join us!

DOMESTIC BATTERY
Rockstar social club link:
http://socialclub.ro...omestic_battery
Facebook page:
https://www.facebook...sticbatterygtav

http://www.domesticbatterygta.com
We look forward to seeing you online

• shortround669, cotick20 and juventono like this

Doce_Doce
  • Doce_Doce

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

hey everyone,

Im an active GTA online player. Been playing since launch & have always been looking for a good crew to run missions with. I love to do mission. I join my little bro's crew, their kool, but a bunch of kids. Even he's left the crew for a more serious one.

But your crew sound kool. I've sent an SC invite. Can't wait!!

juventono
  • juventono

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

see you soon doce-doce!

i am sure once you join the crew, you'll find your self right at where you wanted to be (in GTAO)

RO9M-lml
  • RO9M-lml

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:53 PM

hey everyone,
Im an active GTA online player. Been playing since launch & have always been looking for a good crew to run missions with. I love to do mission. I join my little bro's crew, their kool, but a bunch of kids. Even he's left the crew for a more serious one.
But your crew sound kool. I've sent an SC invite. Can't wait!!

Hey Mate.
Sent you an message through Social club.
Please follow the link an write an intro at our homepage.

See you soon Buddy.

WetCaseyHeed
  • WetCaseyHeed

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:13 PM

Here's some shots from last weeks Top Gun photo shoot  :lol:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Flippin' the bird!   laugh.png

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• JustHatched, cotick20 and BrianM like this

Beez
  • Beez

Given To Fly

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:43 PM

My experience with Domestic Battery has been nothing but positive. Great group of players to cause trouble with and very active. The only thing that sucks is I'm getting a lot less sleep.

• ibsmokin, JustHatched, Dani_elle and 5 others like this

JustHatched
  • JustHatched

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:29 PM

XDBX News!!!
By JustHatched

Domestic Battery Weekly Newsletter                                                    September 3, 2014 Issue 22
Crew Social Media: Social Club - Facebook - Twitter

Our crew website is currently a low in activity, with reaching the activity levels of about 3 months ago. This probably has to do with the time of year and the fact that many are waiting for the PS4 version of the game to drop. However even if you are not an active playing member it would be much appreciated if all crew members would log into the website at www.domesticbatterygta.com and let us know how you are doing, or even just comment on a current thread. The website is key to the success of the crew and it needs crew member activity to help in gaining new members looking for an active crew.

We are voting for Crew Member of the Month again, Casey, DavidCore, JustHatched, and NewyorkNightmare are up for it this time and your vote does matter. The poll ends on Thursday September 4th. To vote please >>Click Here<<.

Are you a creator? Ro9M is looking for nominations for Job of the Week, selected jobs will be listed in the Newsletter and played in the NA and EU Newletter playlists. This is a good way to get your job some plays, it is also a great way to get feedback on the job to help you grow as a creator. For more information please >>Click Here<<.

Congratulations to LN-MLB on his promotion to Commissioner, currently LN-MLB is working on a Head 2 Head matchup against WHRE in a TDM matchup. If you are interested in joining the H2H please >>Click Here<<. If you have never been in a H2H event you are encouraged to join and experience the thrill of stomping other crews down or going out with a bang.

DBucks are coming back and are expected to be online by September 13th. If you are new to these they are an insight financial system for fun much like the GTA dollars in game. Ours will feature a stock market, banking, credit cards, etc.. and will have in sight things that can be bought. A favorite from before were the lottery tickets.

A new weekly contest to check out, the Arcade Game of the Week using our in site Arcade. This weeks game is Breakout. Take 5 minutes of your time to throw down a score and see if you can dominate in a game outside of GTA. >>Click Here<< for details on Breakout, and remember that all members must make 3 posts on the forum daily for access to the Arcade.

Danielle is in the United States on her massive vacation. Last reported to be in Oklahoma she seems to be enjoying her time away from Scotland. To see where she is and how she is doing please >>Click Here<< or visit your local Wal-Mart as she may be there.

The Ultimate Survivalist Championship is under way with only the final round left, Smoggy, PDX, SSRacing2, and DefaultBling will team up and face each other at the same time on the 7th at 7:00GMT to see who will be called the Ultimate Survivalist.

Another Championship racing series is under development, the Tour de XDBX will be a bicycle riding contest. For more details please keep an eye on the planning thread by >>Clicking Here<<

Looking for something outside of GTA? Perhaps Gran Turismo 6 would be a nice change of pace for you then. Currently a few crew members meetup on Thursdays to trade simulated paint. If you are interested in joining them >>Click for Details

Weekly Photo Winner - Wecang
0_0.jpg

==============================================================================================

XDBX WORLD RANKING:

Deathmatch - 15,962 (+/-0) | TDM - 7,481 (-1) | Vehicle DM - 16,367 (+/-0) | Race - 1,026 (+80) | GTA Race - 4,973 (+37) | Rally Race - 1,318 (-63) | Non-Contact Race - 55 (+22) | Parachuting - 610 (+69) | Arm Wrestling - 175,659 (-1,618) | Darts - 189,225 (-1,519) | Tennis - 4,543 (+251) | Shooting Range - 146,683 (+568)

+ or - values compared to the previous weeks Newsletter

Note - Parachuting (610), Standard Racing (1,026), Non Contact Racing (55)

XDBX CREW MEMBER NEWS:

- Congratulations to LN-MLB on his promotion to Events Commissioner.

- Congratulations to camper_capt, Hernstack, and Zimme91 on their promotions to Crew Representative.  

We now have over 140 active Crew Members!
- Casey has moved from Vetting Lieutenant to Events Lieutenant, and Ro9M as expanded his role to Super Moderator and will be working on some backend website detail items along with his current duties.

- New Muscle looking to join XDBX, be on the look out for these folks.
fifalifa, ThatThingIsentYa, misticzor, phoebs96, riderfan77, Bokitobanane, Doce_Doce, i_like_ships, pondo82

*Please ensure to \"Note\" Unvetted muscle members, it could make the difference in them getting vetted into the crew or not. 
CLICK HERE for details.

- Looking for some GTAO help from the crew? Cotick has and is accumulating all the helpful posts and topics into one thread to assist everyone with their gameplay. >>Click Here<< to view the thread.

- Good Session Awards: If you\'ve had a good gaming session with a XDBX member, visit their profile and
  click \"Give Award\".  For more details on Good Session Awards  >>Click here<<.

PLAYLIST INFO: NOTE - NA = North America based timezones, EU = European based timezones

HEAD TO HEAD's:

XDBX vs WHRE 2: Click for details September 4, 3:00PM CDT (August 21, 8:00PM GMT) Host: LN-MLB

VETTING PLAYLISTS:

- European Vetting Playlist: Click for details September 5, 8:00PM GMT Host: Casey

- Multi-Timezone Vetting Playlist: Click for details September 7, 3:00PM GMT Host: SSRacing2

- European Vetting Playlist: Click for details September 10, 8:00PM GMT Host: Xyon14

- North American Vetting Playlist: Click for details September 10, 9:00PM CDT Host: DeaD_GooN

XDBX CHAMPIONSHIPS:

- The Ultimate Survivalist Championship Final Lobby Click for details September 7, 7:00PM GMT Host: Smoggy

- XDBX Championship Series Point Standings: Complete List

XDBX WEEKLY PLAYLISTS:

- Newsletter Playlist EU: Click for Details September 4, 8:00PM GMT Host: Ro9M

- Newsletter Playlist NA: Click for Details September 4, 10:00PM CDT (September 5, 3:00AM GMT) Host: JustHatched

- Friday Night Playlist: Click for details September 5, 9:30PM CDT (September 6, 2:30AM GMT) Host: LN-MLB

- Saturday Playlist EU: Click for details September 6, 8:00PM GMT Host: WetCaseyHeed

- Saturday Playlist NA: Click for details September 6, 9:30PM CDT (September 7, 2:30AM GMT) Host: JustHatched

Sunday Playlist EU: Click for details September 7, 8:00PM GMT Host: Phaves

Sunday Playlist NA: Click for details September 7, 9:30PM CDT (September 8, 2:30AM GMT) Host: DavidCore89 & G37

T/DM Testing PLClick for details September 9, 1:30PM CDT (September 9, 6:30PM GMT) Host: Casey

XDBX SPECIAL EVENTS:

- Weekly Photo Shoot: Click for details September 5, 6:00PM GMT Host: Casey

- Find ALL The XDBX Crew Meet ups Here: Calender / Scheduled Events or Event planning stages Events Planning.
- Find Crew Head to Head meetup planning and scheduled Here: Crew Head to Head.

Crew Created Content Spotlight:

- Creations from XDBX top creators: G37 - Zmurko - SSRacing2 - Lann3fors - Revbouncer - Ro9M - Dodgeservice - JustHatched - JusTokenII - Desuno1 - Casey - Handcuff_Charlie

Rockstar Verified Crew Created Jobs:
Sonuva Beach by Handcuff_Charlie, Pier Pressure II by Handcuff_Charlie

Photo by shortround
0_0.jpg

XDBX Creations of the Week
By RO9M

- Zmurko's Contests and Challenges: Crew Challenge Round 20, Snapmatic Scavenger Hunt, and Caption that Photo

- PB76's  Snapmatic Team Challenge

We are happy to see all the nominations for Job Of The Week, keep them coming.
For those Creators that was not chosen, have no fear, You will get a new chance next week.  

The Newsletter proudly presents 6 \"new\" jobs of the week, with 4 of our Own Creators:

- XDBX Race of the Week: Agility And Speed by JustokenII and Rags To Riches by Casey

- XDBX DeathMatch of the Week: Welcome To Suburbia by Casey and Tie Dyed Trenches by Dodgeservice

- XDBX Capture of the Week: Beach Banger by JustHatched and Industrial Insanity by JustokenII

The Newsletter proudly presents Video and Live Stream of the Week:

- XDBX Crew Video of the Week: Sub-Machine Fun by Handcuff_Charlie

- XDBX Blog of the Week: Introduction by Beez620

Welcome to my Moto Blog of Greatness. I hope to write at least one entry each week, hopefully more, on something motorcycle related. I\'ve been riding almost all of my life on all types of bikes and in lots of different situations. I also plan to write about motorcycle racing, motorcycles in pop culture, new bikes, old bikes, travel, maintenance, safety gear and riding techniques.

Follow the link for full entry.

Photo by PB76

0_0.jpg

Have you met PDX96 and Wraignbowgirl
By JustHatched

XDBX - When and where are you most likely to be found in GTAO?
PDX96 - I usually play in the evenings between 8-10PM EST.  I enjoy playing the contact missions the most and will join in on some races and deathmatches, but am not really that good at either.  i also enjoy survivals and any jobs using aircraft whether a mission, capture, or deathmatch.

Wraignbowgirl - Usually in the evenings, when not joining the playlist, I\'m usually joining in on random death matches.

XDBX - Married? Kids?
PDX96 - Married to a wonderful woman for the past 1 1/2 years, but no children at the moment.

Wraignbowgirl - No, not married. Long time girlfriend for 16 years now. No kids but I work with them.

XDBX - What was your first IRL car?
PDX96 - When I was 16 my parents bought me a 1982 Toyota Tercel.  I think it might have been as fast as the Panto....on second thought probably not that fast.  It was quite comical since i'm 6' 5", I practically had to sit in the back seat while driving.

Wraignbowgirl - '85 Camaro (yeah my parents were nuts)

XDBX - What was your first IRL job?
PDX96 - I was a paperboy.  I don\'t think they have them anymore.

Wraignbowgirl - I delivered internal mail for a local newspaper my mom worked at. This was before email was common.

XDBX - What is your favorite meal?
PDX96 - A medium rare ribeye with a sweet potato and a pint of Guinness.

Wraignbowgirl - Hoppin John with a side of turnip greens.

XDBX - If the crew were to visit you where would you take them to experience your culture?
PDX96 - I\'m a Connecticut Yankee by birth, but having lived in NC more than half my life, I guess i\'m more southern now.  A big thing In NC is to have a Pig pickin\' where you slowly cook a  whole pig over coals throughout the day and when it\'s done you \"fix yourself\" a plate by literally picking from the pig. Its usually served with hushpuppies (not actual puppies, just fried cornmeal), coleslaw, baked beans, and sweet tea.  For dessert maybe a Pig Pickin\' cake or some banana pudding.  A Pig Pickin\' is a usually a big social gathering.

Wraignbowgirl - Well, right now I live in Iowa, I\'d take you to a corn field, then go to a brewery or something. I\'m originally from South Carolina, and my family has been there since the 1600\'s, so a lot more culture down there.

XDBX - If you could add a car to GTAO, what would it be?
PDX96 - I\'m happy with the  cars already in the game, I would like to see more aircraft. added or the submarine.

Wraignbowgirl - I\'m not too picky- how about one that lets me win races?

XDBX - What is your favorite music genre, band/singer, and song?
PDX96 - I like a variety of music including classic rock, hard rock, grunge, heavy metal, the blues, bluegrass, etc.  Bands like  Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, Beatles, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Buddy Guy, Jack White to name a few.

Wraignbowgirl - Well, In general, I listen to rock/pop music, with a little country. I can\'t pinpoint it to particular band.

XDBX - What is your favorite animal?
Wraignbowgirl - My best friend and chihuahua Rascal.

==========================================================================================

Photo by Casey
0_0.jpg

Our crew website DomesticBatterygta.com is quite active and is a great resource for GTA V gamers new and experienced.
Currently the record for most members online in one day is (93) on July 14, 2014. 
 Sign in and join the fun and lets see if we can break that record this week!
Cheers and good gaming.

Questions or Comments about the XDBX Newsletter please contact: JustHatched

Hot Topics
  • A Customs Shop Tour
    Started by G37 on 01 September 2014 - 05:45 PM

GTAV-LSCustoms-Logo.png

A Tour of Los Santos Customs

In a city of mixed up priorities and shallow personalities, nothing screams "I matter!" like getting work done on your car. Stand out and ignore the dirty looks from folks who obviously know nothing about "good taste" with an array of body kits, performance upgrades and a multitude of paint choices to suit your mood. Time is money and at Los Santos Customs, customer service is the cornerstone for good business with expensive parts but instantaneous installation.

Take a trip throughout San Andreas and pay homage to a home grown trade that allows people to showcase an extension of themselves embodied in their cars. Nothing superficial about it of course. 

2q868ia.jpg

What this is:
    A "cannon ball run" type series of Free Roam races from LSC to LSC throughout San Andreas.

How this works:
    Making up a total of 4 individual Free Roam races, folks will race from point A to point B however they can before anyone else from a group starting point. Once all players have reached the particular destination's finish line, the next race will begin until the tour is complete. Contestants will be given time to search for a land vehicle and once all players have a ride, they will line up in a starting grid and wait for the start of the race (having way points set so destinations are known - remember they're not always the fastest route). How you get there is up to you.

What the rules are:
    - Select any land vehicle except a Super car.
    - Re-spray the vehicle once found so the Police do not become involved.
    - No performance upgrades of any kind are allowed (visual upgrades are allowed if you want to spend some cash).
    - No Weapons are allowed.
    - Repair vehicle after each race.

When this is:
    Monday September 8th @ 10:30 PM EDT/ T uesday September 9th @ 2:30 GMT.

A crew lobby will be opened 30 minutes prior to allow players to search for a vehicle. Expect this to last between 60 and 75 minutes.

Who your hosts are:
    Alchemic-Ink (G37) + Rum(Raw)Dig(Dog).

What the winner gets:
    Bragging rights that they know San Andreas better than anyone. If time allows the winner will be able to host any job they like (theirs, someones, R*'s) that fits everyone in the lobby and we can job hop from the voting screen for some variety.

The Destinations:

1) Beeker's Garage (Paleto Bay) - yes not technically an LSC, but still a customs shop.

2585ki1.jpg

2) Blaine County LSC (Harmony)

29cb410.jpg

3) La Mesa LSC

vf9pc9.jpg

4) Central LSC (Burton)

dw6iol.jpg

5) Los Santos International Airport LSC

2j26puv.jpg

Race 1: 1 to 2
    Race 2: 2 to 3
    Race 3: 3 to 4
    Race 4: 4 to 5

http://guides.gamepr...de.asp?ID=21700

Views: 89 Replies: 10

• Bad controller?
    Started by BrianM on 30 August 2014 - 09:39 AM
    My controller has developed a mind of its own. Admittedly I do have trouble sometimes that is completely my fault, so I thought it was just that. But I have been having trouble with what seems like buttons being pushed by themselves, when my fingers are nowhere near them. It only happens when I'm in a vehicle. It goes to change the radio, or fire the SMG, or often makes me bail out of the vehicle while its moving.

Has anyone else had a controller go bad and act this way? Is it time for a new controller?

EDIT: I have tried corded and wireless, same problems.

Views: 122 Replies: 21

• English vs English
    Started by JustHatched on 01 September 2014 - 12:45 PM

Even though you guys continue to spell words incorrectly - I suppose I will attend.

Last time it was colours and this time it's labour.

:p.

lol, my spell check says it's right.
    Views: 139 Replies: 17

• Congrats to LN-MLB
    Started by JustHatched on 30 August 2014 - 07:22 AM
    He has been promoted to Events Commish!
    Views: 156 Replies: 25

• Labor Day PL
    Started by LN-MLB on 31 August 2014 - 07:00 PM
    I propose a PL to take place on Monday. The PL will consist of Jobs that fit the Labor Day Theme.

Labor Day in the United States is a holiday celebrated on the first Monday in September. It is a celebration of the American labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of their country.

I need some recommendations for jobs that fit the bill. I will start.

Strikers vs Scabs. TDM by Dodge

Battlefield: Hooker. Capture by Hatch. They call them working girls for a reason.

Let me know if you would like to take part in this, and what jobs will fit. This is to take place on 9/1 @ 9PM CDT.
    Views: 153 Replies: 14

• G37, WetCaseyHeed, cotick20 and 2 others like this

cotick20
  • cotick20

XDBX representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:58 AM Edited by cotick20, 05 September 2014 - 02:01 AM.

Event: European Vetting PL (Casey)

Name of Event: European Vetting Playlist
Start Time & Date (GMT or local to host) of Event: 8pm (GMT)
Estimated duration: 1 hour
Recurring or one-time?: recurring

A mixture of races, T/DMs, captures, vs missions.

• JustHatched and WetCaseyHeed like this

WetCaseyHeed
  • WetCaseyHeed

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:06 AM

Photos from our xDBx triathlon on Friday.  A laugh from start to finish line, you're all stars!  :lol:

0_0.jpg

• JustHatched, Lay, Dani_elle and 4 others like this

RO9M-lml
  • RO9M-lml

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:59 AM

images_zps83c8cbba.jpg

We Want You!

If your an mature player and are interested in playing in an active Crew?

This is the Crew for You!

http://www.domesticbatterygta.com

INTRO

R* Socialclub xDBx

DOMESTIC BATTERY

• cotick20 likes this

Dani_elle
  • Dani_elle

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:36 PM

Photos from our xDBx triathlon on Friday.  A laugh from start to finish line, you're all stars!  :lol:
0_0.jpg

Gutted I missed this one!
  • G37, WetCaseyHeed and cotick20 like this

Darkfighter97
  • Darkfighter97

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:55 PM Edited by Darkfighter97, 12 September 2014 - 10:03 PM.

Hello, Just throwing this out there, I am the leader of Los Santos Car Shows, and would like to know if any of you want to join, we need pleayers. not trying to take you from this, but so that you have more of a variety to do. Were having a meet tonight in 1 hour. message me on PSN if interestion my name is Darkfighter97, The theme for tonights meet is Lampadati and Ocelot cars, 

http://gtaforums.com...entry1065867098

RO9M-lml
  • RO9M-lml

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:15 PM Edited by No Pain No Gain lwl, 12 September 2014 - 10:18 PM.

Hello, Just throwing this out there, I am the leader of Los Santos Car Shows, and would like to know if any of you want to join, we need pleayers. not trying to take you from this, but so that you have more of a variety to do. Were having a meet tonight in 1 hour. message me on PSN if interestion my name is Darkfighter97, The theme for tonights meet is Lampadati and Ocelot cars, 

Not to be rude but this not the place for you to advertise you Crew...Use your own topic dude..

If people find it interesting they will join.

If you get tired of not getting enough members you should try to join a well organized crew that have the services you are advertising and much more, Just a Hint xDBx

• G37, WetCaseyHeed, cotick20 and 1 other like this

WetCaseyHeed
  • WetCaseyHeed

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:08 PM Edited by WetCaseyHeed, 14 September 2014 - 07:10 PM.

Some of our crew captured in classic pose  :)

ebEOsju.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

6p3UASs.jpg

• Beez, cotick20 and BrianM like this

JustHatched
  • JustHatched

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:30 PM

We have loads of variety as it is, check out our website and see for yourself. Thank you for the offer though.

But yeah, if looking for new members for your crew then you should make your own topic. Take a look at a few of the more successful crews and how they advertise. Us, Apex Stalkers, Queens of the Damned are good examples of crew whom advertise themselves well and not just make a topic that says "hey join my crew". Just an FYI brah.

If you are interested in a Head to Head challenge against Domestic Battery then by all means contact me - PSN JustHatched
  • RO9M-lml likes this

Rodgerzzz
  • Rodgerzzz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:29 PM

We have loads of variety as it is, check out our website and see for yourself. Thank you for the offer though.

But yeah, if looking for new members for your crew then you should make your own topic. Take a look at a few of the more successful crews and how they advertise. Us, Apex Stalkers, Queens of the Damned are good examples of crew whom advertise themselves well and not just make a topic that says "hey join my crew". Just an FYI brah.

If you are interested in a Head to Head challenge against Domestic Battery then by all means contact me - PSN JustHatched

Thanks for your kind mention JustHatched! I must say the level of effort you put into this thread is phenomenal. We have the forum but would love to have an incredibly impressive thread like this detailing all our exploits and other things going on throughout the months. Keep it up man, I've really enjoyed reading through your updates :)

• JustHatched, G37 and dodgeservice like this

n3rdyredneck
  • n3rdyredneck

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:09 PM

There's nothing I hate more than being shot out of the driver seat by a random player who decided I looked like target practice.

That being said, I'm a decent driver and an above average marksman. I'm down for all missions and free roaming. PSN zAnonymous1

RO9M-lml
  • RO9M-lml

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:25 PM

There's nothing I hate more than being shot out of the driver seat by a random player who decided I looked like target practice.

That being said, I'm a decent driver and an above average marksman. I'm down for all missions and free roaming. PSN zAnonymous1

Thank you for your interest in joining domestic battery. We ask that you please join our website and post an introduction. Upon that time we will send you an invite. http://domesticbatterygta.com hope to see you soon

You should also visit us at R* Social Club and request an invite there: http://socialclub.ro...omestic_battery

cotick20
  • cotick20

XDBX representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:59 AM Edited by cotick20, 17 September 2014 - 05:03 AM.

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 DomesticBatteryGTA is having XDBX Event: European Vetting Playlist (Xyon14)

Event Host: Xyon14
Event Name: European Vetting Playlist
Event Start Date: 9/17/2014
Event Start Time (GMT): 8PM
Event Start Time (Local): 9PM
Estimated Duration: 1 hour or so

• dodgeservice likes this

ibsmokin
  • ibsmokin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:35 PM

Hey guys I'd like to be a part of this crew. Male-28 with mic. Good pilot, good driver, mercenary. Clean good player. Like robbing, showing off cars, flying, 4x4in. All that good sh*t. Have my own crew but members aren't very active. Psn-ibsmokin420 include message about crew :) good day.

dodgeservice
  • dodgeservice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:31 PM Edited by dodgeservice, 17 September 2014 - 08:32 PM.

Event Host: Dodgeservice
Event Name: N. American Vetting PL
Event Start Date: 8/6/14
Event Start Time (GMT): 2 AM GMT/Thur
Event Start Time (Local): 9 PM CDT/Wed
Estimated Duration: 1 hour
Reoccurring or One Time Event?: Re-occuring
Your host, Dead_Goon will bring you a slew of new and old creations to get you accustomed to Domestic Battery. This Vetting period is aimed at North American players, but of course any and all are welcome. He is open to suggestions each week if you're looking for something to get some play time in. Look for a modest playlist between 6 and 8 jobs. 

• cotick20 likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users