Photo

News : Hackers Have Returned With Money Lobbies

232 replies to this topic
CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:29 PM Edited by CenMan, 05 February 2014 - 01:29 PM.

they need to make a mod where it literally rains those money bundles or the armored truck money bags down from the sky from a titan like leaflets or a gun that shoots cash s

A gun that shoots money bags .... 

That would be the funniest slow motion death ever.

basically a modded grenade launcher so you get that same sound but a money stack comes out, the same one that gets left on the ground after knocking out an NPC... it would be non-fatal so you'd get knocked down and then would either scramble for the stack or run because it could be like the firetruck water cannon where you would keep getting knocked down and eventually you'd die from it.

back during the hacked money lobby days it was nice getting 5 billion here and there but just no creativity. kind of a let down after that first time.

just a bit more of a challenge if bags of money could come raining down from a titan or if a buzzard could launch money missiles......

I've made at least 1.2 mill since the shutdown. I don't get what's so hard about making money. Do lester/Martin/Ron/Trevor missions, hit armored cars, sell ballers, felons, Dubstas, oracles, jackals, calvacades to LSC and bring cars to Simeon. Lazy asshats

its not so much that it's hard to make money, its just such a grind. like the current $25million her hour money hacks, you'd basically have to sit there doing that for 40 hours (real time hours) just to make a billion. I'm not grinding 40 hours of anything. before, you would just get gifted $5 billion for just driving around town.

What the hell do you need a billion for?

I just got used to it after a while. Sometimes my Adder would be on the other side of the map, example- if you went to Trevor's airport and got a plane and flew back into the city. Too lazy to go back to get it so just buy a new one.

What? This makes no sense at all. Your mechanic will deliver it to you. This takes fewer steps than buying a new one, then calling your mechanic to deliver it. This is getting really ridiculous. You don't need a billion.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:34 PM Edited by fw3, 05 February 2014 - 01:36 PM.

ScubaDave said, "You don't need a billion."

This may just be the most naive quote ever posted on this forum. ;)

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

Por que?

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO INDUSTRIES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:06 PM

I never had as much fun as I did when I had cake.  

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:14 PM

Supposedly they found the encryption for Tunables. I'm not buying it until I see the encryption key for myself.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

THE PARTY CRASHER

• Wanted
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:15 PM

Billions are for kids who dont think before they spend...and they treat this game like real life.

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

NOT a little passive-aggressive bitch

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:19 PM Edited by Doktor Gott, 05 February 2014 - 03:24 PM.

Billions are for kids who dont think before they spend...and they treat this game like real life.

Hey, I'm a (randomly gifted) billionaire that's fallen on hard times..

Can you spare a dime brother??

Seriously though, I don't miss it one bit... plus I can always polish my Buzzard to ease the pain of such a financial loss and remind me of the good old days...

duracellmonkey
  • duracellmonkey

Public Enemy

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:27 PM Edited by duracellmonkey, 05 February 2014 - 04:42 PM.

People hack more and more money because the mission payouts aren't even realistic (mentioned just one reason). Killing a witness for dirty billionaire ''businessman'' you get ~10k, cmon R* leave the jokes, be more realistic. IRL a dirty billionaire ''businessman'' would pay you at least ~25k if not double or triple for not going to jail, and saving his time for not messing around with lawyers, police and court. The mission payouts are really low.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

People hack more and more money because the mission payouts aren't even realistic (mentioned just one reason). Killing a witness for dirty billionaire ''businessman'' you get ~10k, cmon R* leave the jokes, be more realistic. IRL a dirty billionaire ''businessman'' would pay you at least ~25k if not double or triple for not going to jail, and saving his time for not messing around with lawyers, police and court. The mission payouts are really low.

Yep.

IRL - I rob more and more banks just simply because my paltry $100k salary doesn't cut it anymore.

duracellmonkey
  • duracellmonkey

Public Enemy

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

Yep.

IRL - I rob more and more banks just simply because my paltry $100k salary doesn't cut it anymore.

:D :D Yeah, what you gonna do if you want to have a big ass apartment with a garage full of chromed Bugattis, Lamborghinis and a weird ass Subaru and visit strip club everyday

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

Modders high as f*ck.

Ruining the game and risking their accounts and sh*t.

They make new accounts dedicated to this sh*t and then rename the new ones with V2  V3  etc..

PancakePoon
  • PancakePoon

Pancake Lover

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:20 PM

I hope so... my Chradder money is at $3.5 million down from $10  :(  Need a little infusion of cash!

Does anyone even put any effort in to play this game anymore? Stop playing then. Woe. Is. You.

I do missions all of the time and a lot of parachuting but when I'm having fun in free roam I like to toss a lot of grenades/stickies/etc... and I like to change colors on my vehicles when I'm bored.  Or if someone asks I'll mod a car for them (did that twice yesterday). 

I'm playing the game... it's the prices that are BULLsh*t :)

edit: WOops, I forgot.. we're supposed to buy cashcards for all of that LOL

So what your sayin is your inability to budget is a conspiracy towards cashcards???

Seems in two weeks youve spent more tHan I have in 2 months... Go figure who cashcards are aimed at, peeps who spend more than they earn. Since the wipe ive actually tripled my bank balance (500k-1.5m) without sellin chrome adders (I never had room for them anyway) simply by playin the game... And ive changEd paint on 4 cars, fully modded a shafter and a sentinel aswell as usin about 50 stickies, 40 nades and a fair chunk of ammo

if you cant control your excessive spendin thats not because of microtransaction availability... But your financial ineptitude

I may be 8 pages late, but who actually wants to budget for a video game. 

The free roam aspect of games have never been about budgeting your money. I want to have fun, not turn into my parents when tax time shows up. 

I just want to drive around, change stuff with my cars and not have to keep both eyes on my bank balance. I just want to have fun.  FUUUUUUUUN

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

they need to make a mod where it literally rains those money bundles or the armored truck money bags down from the sky from a titan like leaflets or a gun that shoots cash s

basically a modded grenade launcher so you get that same sound but a money stack comes out, the same one that gets left on the ground after knocking out an NPC... it would be non-fatal so you'd get knocked down and then would either scramble for the stack or run because it could be like the firetruck water cannon where you would keep getting knocked down and eventually you'd die from it.

back during the hacked money lobby days it was nice getting 5 billion here and there but just no creativity. kind of a let down after that first time.

just a bit more of a challenge if bags of money could come raining down from a titan or if a buzzard could launch money missiles......

I've made at least 1.2 mill since the shutdown. I don't get what's so hard about making money. Do lester/Martin/Ron/Trevor missions, hit armored cars, sell ballers, felons, Dubstas, oracles, jackals, calvacades to LSC and bring cars to Simeon. Lazy asshats

its not so much that it's hard to make money, its just such a grind. like the current $25million her hour money hacks, you'd basically have to sit there doing that for 40 hours (real time hours) just to make a billion. I'm not grinding 40 hours of anything. before, you would just get gifted $5 billion for just driving around town.

I just got used to it after a while. Sometimes my Adder would be on the other side of the map, example- if you went to Trevor's airport and got a plane and flew back into the city. Too lazy to go back to get it so just buy a new one.

What? This makes no sense at all. Your mechanic will deliver it to you. This takes fewer steps than buying a new one, then calling your mechanic to deliver it. This is getting really ridiculous. You don't need a billion.

Well sometimes its just nice to get a fresh Adder, try a new color, etc. And you get that pop-up message from Legendary Motorsports that your Adder is ready,etc.

Supposedly they found the encryption for Tunables. I'm not buying it until I see the encryption key for myself.

Not going to believe this either until I see it. Even still I'd have to believe that $5billion bounties are a thing of the past. even now, there are billlion $ bounties, but ur actual cash award is limited to $9k.

"You don't need a billion."

People who say "You don't need a billion" never had a billion.

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

PAYLOAD Ringleader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:42 PM Edited by Thr33X, 05 February 2014 - 08:43 PM.

People still want to cheat to get fake money? What a bunch of sorry ass kids. If these idiots put this kind of effort into real jobs, they could afford to buy Shark Cards for everyone on the forum.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:45 PM

Well sometimes its just nice to get a fresh Adder, try a new color, etc. And you get that pop-up message from Legendary Motorsports that your Adder is ready,etc.

Not going to believe this either until I see it. Even still I'd have to believe that $5billion bounties are a thing of the past. even now, there are billlion $ bounties, but ur actual cash award is limited to $9k.

"You don't need a billion."

People who say "You don't need a billion" never had a billion.

illK6U.gif

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Killing men is a strange kind of fame.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:47 PM

Even if modded money lobbies somehow return, they won't do much damage to other people as in the DNS days, I think. After the whole DNS time period and when R* finally took the money away from those who received it, R* set money caps on amount that can be shared and bounties, that I know of. Even If someone were to set a billion dollar bounty on someone and another player was to collect it, the game would recognize it as a $9,000 bounty, not the billion dollar amount as set before.

AbortSanity
  • AbortSanity

Mr Raspberry-Jam's Bitch

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:50 PM

NEWS: We Never Left...

JimmyDeSanta
  • JimmyDeSanta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:25 PM

taking all the money away took all the fun away as well. what about people like me who just want to explore and have fun in free roam? Nope can't do that, gotta do crappy races and missions with dickheads who crash into you for an hour to last you about 5 minutes of fun in free roam. Greed

Simple solution.. Play the game, earn cash, then free roam. Not to be a jerk, but the majority of people don't want unlimited cash to do whatever we want.. That would be so boring. If they actually were to please "people like you" it would ruin the game for everyone else... You think that's fair? Just curious.. This game offers exactly what you want to play, but you don't want to play the game so you can play the game you want to play, the way you want to play it..? Makes sense.
  • Pritch likes this

Pritch
  • Pritch

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:03 PM

Lol all these people whining about money being too hard to make. When I got gifted that bullsh*t money yes I had fun with it but it did get boring because to me that's not how the game is meant to be played being handed out money like a lazy perfectly capable of working person on welfare. Lmao I'd prefer to work for my stuff even on a video game not for it to be handed to me. I actually started a whole new account for just that. But whatever tickles your pickle!

Haisieo
  • Haisieo

Hipster Duck

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:31 PM

I really hope none of you are sincerely surprised.This will continue in some way until Rockstar makes the mission pay-outs

a bit more fair, or until heists are released.That's so long as the Heists aren't going to end up a wasteful rip-off.

• N0 F34R likes this

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

PAYLOAD Ringleader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

I really hope none of you are sincerely surprised.This will continue in some way until Rockstar makes the mission pay-outs

a bit more fair, or until heists are released.That's so long as the Heists aren't going to end up a wasteful rip-off.

You really believe that? If you actually think that cheaters are justified in their actions and that they are actually going to stop when either or that you speak of are implemented, then no offense, but you're a fool. They do it because that's their idea of fun...they don't give a sh*t about the game, the devs, the publishers or other players.

NEWS: We Never Left...

Enjoy your stay, while you can. Or are you daft enough to believe that just because you're not dumb enough to post videos about cheating on YT that you wont get caught eventually? Keep on swinging that internet peen around while you still have the chance. When you're caught you're either going to be another whiner or just disappear like the rest of them. That is assuming you haven't already been whacked and are just bullsh*tt trolling (which in seeing your previous posts is a high possibility).

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:33 AM

I hope so... my Chradder money is at $3.5 million down from $10  :(  Need a little infusion of cash!

LOL, I have over 1 mil, legit.  No adders, no hacks, nothing.

Haisieo
  • Haisieo

Hipster Duck

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

I never said anything about it being justified, that's just you being overly-defensive.There's no justifying cheating, but

I am saying that none of you should be surprised that cheaters are still abundant in GTA Online.And they're going to continue.

They'll decrease in numbers over the years, but that's not until GTA Online is more properly balanced and has more methods

of progression to offer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users