Photo

News : Hackers Have Returned With Money Lobbies

232 replies to this topic
Pete4000uk
  • Pete4000uk

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:30 PM

Now that Coverted has been unlocked for me I do that a couple of times each time I join online. It's an easy 24k and in a few weeks I've got almost 500k. I couldn't do it 100 times in one sitting though!

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:34 PM

Now that Coverted has been unlocked for me I do that a couple of times each time I join online. It's an easy 24k and in a few weeks I've got almost 500k. I couldn't do it 100 times in one sitting though!

It's so boring as hell after you've done it a ton of times.  I've thankfully got quite a few missions I've not done and keep dropping on new ones that pay around $25K.  The most annoying ones are when you have to steal and then deliver 2 or 3 vehicles, and you're doing it on your own.  There's one (I think for Lester) where I had to steal 3 ATVs and deliver them to him.  They were at the base of Mt Chiliad and I had to deliver them to his lockup.  Oh how I enjoyed driving up and down the map 6 times.

• RogueStatus, RAS_ZeroZ and StewNorth like this

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:41 PM

I hope so... my Chradder money is at $3.5 million down from $10  :(  Need a little infusion of cash!

Does anyone even put any effort in to play this game anymore? Stop playing then. Woe. Is. You.

I do missions all of the time and a lot of parachuting but when I'm having fun in free roam I like to toss a lot of grenades/stickies/etc... and I like to change colors on my vehicles when I'm bored.  Or if someone asks I'll mod a car for them (did that twice yesterday). 

I'm playing the game... it's the prices that are BULLsh*t :)

edit: WOops, I forgot.. we're supposed to buy cashcards for all of that LOL

You know. I have never been gifted any money. I have done the LSC glitch to get 500k. And yet, I'm not in money trouble, own a tank, buzzard and a nice apartment. Granted, I have only one super car, but most of them suck anway. If you think 3.5m is not enough money, you may want to play My Little Pony, if you don't want to actually earn ingame items... No need to buy cashcards (yet)

• mo-seph likes this

Nyraider77
  • Nyraider77

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

The bottom line is this. If you just play you will make money. It's that simple.
  • Ace Slims likes this

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

The person that is complaining about 3.5mil is the person who does not know how to have a shoot out with someone in free aim. they waste mini gun bullets, empty full clips trying to hit someone behind a wall, and abuses sticky bombs like crazy.

• mo-seph likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:47 PM

The person that is complaining about 3.5mil is the person who does not know how to have a shoot out with someone in free aim. they waste mini gun bullets, empty full clips trying to hit someone behind a wall, and abuses sticky bombs like crazy.

Yep, it must be that.  Whenever anyone complains about anything in this game it's obviously because they're a f*cking auto-aim noob.  In fact, every thread in this forum could be ended by saying "people who play free aim are superior in every way".

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

Nyraider77
  • Nyraider77

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:48 PM

When u get on set to free aim run crystal clear out 3 a couple of times. It takes minutes with a buzzard. U get almost 3000 RP 7000 dollars. Then go do whatever u want. Missions skydive golf deathmatches survival. Whatever who cares about billions just Play or don't simple

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:49 PM

Rockstar should sue se7en sins or do something about it.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

I'm constantly bewildered by people speaking about a sense of achievement or working hard for rewards etc in game, and how this is taken away by glitch's/hacks etc. This is a video game and not a job, its purely for entertainment, there should be no "grind" or need to sink countless hours into it just so you can then have fun with it.

I mean how bereft of meaning and accomplishment must someone's actual life be if they are able draw a sense of achievement from a video game...

No thanks. I'll work hard for my rewards and accolades in real life where it actually matters, and keep video games for pure entertainment, as they were made to be.. 

• RAS_ZeroZ, jdkzombie, ChillerVapes and 3 others like this

Shazam Rises Again
  • Shazam Rises Again

GT: Shazam In a Can

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

Cool. The money gets removed automatically. Sweepy sweep.

ummm no it's not, R* need to do another maintenance if they want to remove money, and as for players being banned... unlike DNS lobbies this method is not traceable, bans will only happen is someone is narked on & investigated.

them getting billions doesn't impact me in anyway so they can hack all they want.

They've put something in place that removes hacked money automatically - no sweep is needed.  Someone posted further up in this thread that it takes place when you end your session, so you can spend while you stay online but that's it.

I used this service myself on a spare bumpkey account and I still have well over a billion on it. This method bypasses the money checks by giving it in small amounts. 

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

This isn't news, the modded consoles have never gone away and the latest se7ensins--god I hate numbers instead of letters--post in their modded lobbies sub was from a couple weeks ago.

But no lock... feel free to discuss modded lobbies if you think there is a point in doing so.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:11 PM Edited by SmokeDat, 30 January 2014 - 02:18 PM.

I'm constantly bewildered by people speaking about a sense of achievement or working hard for rewards etc in game, and how this is taken away by glitch's/hacks etc. This is a video game and not a job, its purely for entertainment, there should be no "grind" or need to sink countless hours into it just so you can then have fun with it.

I mean how bereft of meaning and accomplishment must someone's actual life be if they are able draw a sense of achievement from a video game...

No thanks. I'll work hard for my rewards and accolades in real life where it actually matters, and keep video games for pure entertainment, as they were made to be..

You have no idea about anything do you? Please leave your 2-year old "games should be fun ONLY" attitude in your crib. Get outa here and go play Uno or Checkers. The fact that you also claim real life accolades over a game, but yet feel the need to be in the games forum...?? you can't fix your kind of stupid.

OT: not worried, money wipes are prevelant. Love seeing all the lazy, greedy, good for nothings cry when everything that is GIVEN to them is taken away. Gimme, gimme, gimme. "Gimme" more than just a bullsh*t millenial generation.

Unite in your loserdom. Stand proud as the worst representations of humans.
  • Xyn likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:12 PM

You have no idea a

What? :D

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:20 PM

You have no idea a
Like I said, you can't fix your kind of stupid.

Smh.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:25 PM

You have no idea a
Like I said, you can't fix your kind of stupid.

Smh.

Says the guy who can't construct full sentences, lol, because if I'm stupid, its nothing short of a miracle you can dress yourself in the morning...

• RAS_ZeroZ and DeathByGenocide like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:27 PM

lol...Poor people problems.

BOOO HOO money BOOO HOOO im broke.

GOOOD!... Now quit and go away.

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

You have no idea about anything do you? Please leave your 2-year old "games should be fun ONLY" attitude in your crib. Get outa here and go play Uno or Checkers. The fact that you also claim real life accolades over a game, but yet feel the need to be in the games forum...?? you can't fix your kind of stupid.

OT: not worried, money wipes are prevelant. Love seeing all the lazy, greedy, good for nothings cry when everything that is GIVEN to them is taken away. Gimme, gimme, gimme. "Gimme" more than just a bullsh*t millenial generation.

Unite in your loserdom. Stand proud as the worst representations of humans.
i had fun with all the hacked money that was gifted to me speak for yourself.
  • Malibu454 likes this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

Says the guy who can't construct full sentences, lol, because if I'm stupid, its nothing short of a miracle you can dress yourself in the morning...

Spews the child that can't be bothered to read a few sentences...your not cool, loser.

Also, your mother dresses me after we f*ck every morning. No worries. I've told her that you need psychiatric help to assist with your lack of mental acuity. Expect a visit to a shrink by Monday...

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:37 PM

0a2b76fd6d6ef6b4fe0abbff1b45d0469e4baad1

• Xyn likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

Spews the child that can't be bothered to read a few sentences...your not cool, loser.

Also, your mother dresses me after we f*ck every morning. No worries. I've told her that you need psychiatric help to assist with your lack of mental acuity. Expect a visit to a shrink by Monday...

You know you've completely undermined the point you were originally trying to convey by having that little tantrum above right? lol :D

funmw2
  • funmw2

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:42 PM Edited by funmw2, 30 January 2014 - 02:45 PM.

Now they got modded missions .

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:43 PM

*aqwerty*

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:48 PM

If you need to keep buying shark cards just to stay afloat in this game, you suck.  There's no other way around it.  Money is easy to make, and bank in this game.  Even after the wipe left me with 550K, I'm already back up to almost $2million; and that's including fully restocking on ammo a couple times.  You don't have to grind Coveted over, and over either.  I usually do 3 runs on that mission which takes about 20mins tops.  There's other high paying missions out there to break the grind, and are quite simple to do.  Extradition, Rooftop Rumble, Defender, Chopper Tail, etc.  Chain those together, and you'll easily have over 150K in no time.  Plus selling Ballers every 48mins.  Too many knobs just want to  kill, and cause chaos in Freemode.  Well guess what.  You have to earn that privilege.  That's why in the intro tutorial, its says you start off as a low level crime thug, and you have to work your way up.  Hence the title of Kingpin when you hit Rank 100.

• Nyraider77 likes this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:48 PM

You know you've completely undermined the point you were originally trying to convey by having that little tantrum above right? lol :D
Children know tantrums, so I don't blame you for knowing all things immature and childish. With that, you are forever alone kid. Cry about it.

Since assisting you in your lack of any mindset other than idiocy and egotism is not working, I'm done. Have fun talking and arguing with yourself. I feel you do that often enough the way it is. It's not normal though. The shrink will help with that. He has more patience when getting payed 140$ an hour to listen to some Mothers failed pro-creation. Failure: live it, love it and name it. It will be with you FOREVER.

Sayonara chump.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

Children know tantrums, so I don't blame you for knowing all things immature and childish. With that, you are forever alone kid. Cry about it.

Since assisting you in your lack of any mindset other than idiocy and egotism is not working, I'm done. Have fun talking and arguing with yourself. I feel you do that often enough the way it is. It's not normal though. The shrink will help with that. He has more patience when getting payed 140$ an hour to listen to some Mothers failed pro-creation. Failure: live it, love it and name it. It will be with you FOREVER.

Sayonara chump.

The only part of that reply that isn't utterly forgettable and familiar, is that you seem to have a good idea on how much therapy costs, interesting...

And of course "You're done". People don't tend to like continuing a discussion where they get ruined over and over again - even if they bring it on themselves lol...

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

Guys, get a f*cking room.  I keep getting your epeens shoved in my face and I don't want it.

(or do I?)

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

こんにちは

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

Why destroy the game ?  :dontgetit:

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

I had a quick look over the Se7enSins forum and couldn't see anything to lend credibility to this.  There's a load of threads about money lobbies but most of them are weeks old and they're hosted by someone who's running a modded console, so they're just using custom DNS to boost the amount of money they earn in jobs.  Same old same old.

Maybe the recent fix only stopped bounties over a certain amount from counting.  Maybe robbing shops still allows you to share massive amounts.    We all know it'll only be for 5 minutes though, and it is again slowing down development that we all actually want.

That's if it's true.  OP doesn't share any of the "several videos" so I suspect balls.

THIS^^^

I don't see sh*t over there... OP were are some creditable links to support your thread... I also searched and found the same old news... No new mods, but same ISO ... Give us something to see...

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:30 PM

I had a quick look over the Se7enSins forum and couldn't see anything to lend credibility to this.  There's a load of threads about money lobbies but most of them are weeks old and they're hosted by someone who's running a modded console, so they're just using custom DNS to boost the amount of money they earn in jobs.  Same old same old.

Maybe the recent fix only stopped bounties over a certain amount from counting.  Maybe robbing shops still allows you to share massive amounts.    We all know it'll only be for 5 minutes though, and it is again slowing down development that we all actually want.

That's if it's true.  OP doesn't share any of the "several videos" so I suspect balls.

THIS^^^

I don't see sh*t over there... OP were are some creditable links to support your thread... I also searched and found the same old news... No new mods, but same ISO ... Give us something to see...

He did actually send me a link, but it just showed someone getting a ton of cash from a store robbery, so nothing new.

• GoodGreen likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:36 PM

Guys, get a f*cking room.  I keep getting your epeens shoved in my face and I don't want it.

(or do I?)

mmm monkey sandwich hahahahah

but its not new, its just new to the OP... there's a difference

in fact console mods pre-date DNS lobbies... so in some way its really old news...

but people "discover" things that were there all the time, like gravity.. or the moon... doesnt make it new, just new to them... which i think baker already alluded to earlier in the thread...

• GoodGreen likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users