Photo

News : Hackers Have Returned With Money Lobbies

232 replies to this topic
HD95
  • HD95

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:49 AM

A series of se7ensins users have banded together to form a new money hack. However this hack isn't via DNS.Several Videos have been published depicting the same.
  • BMW1992 likes this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:50 AM

i hope its not randomly gifted, if rockstar continues the random wipes and people end up losing all their money, im pretty sure the community will flop

• Ninja_Gear, Rockwheels, GTA Banjo and 5 others like this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:51 AM

Cool. The money gets removed automatically. Sweepy sweep.

MrJaffaJugs
  • MrJaffaJugs

Rockstar lied. There isn't any jaffa cakes in GTA.

• Members
  • British-Antarctic-Territory

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:52 AM

It actually took longer than expected. Maybe the modders laid off R* for a while.

No doubt it'll be out of control again soon

• Katve, RAS_ZeroZ and UchihaRingo like this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:55 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 30 January 2014 - 07:57 AM.

I hope so... my Chradder money is at $3.5 million down from $10  :(  Need a little infusion of cash!

Rob142sti
  • Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:56 AM

It will all be wiped just like last time, and they won't even need a maintenance period to do it.
  • PkUnzipper and SwingingSpidey like this

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:03 AM

I hope so... my Chradder money is at $3.5 million down from $10  :(  Need a little infusion of cash!

Does anyone even put any effort in to play this game anymore? Stop playing then. Woe. Is. You.

• Black Rabbit, PkUnzipper, ham_hands and 6 others like this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I'm psycho and I know it!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:04 AM

Modders high as f*ck.

Ruining the game and risking their accounts and sh*t.

• Bull12345Bull, Iroquois, GTA Banjo and 10 others like this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:06 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 30 January 2014 - 08:09 AM.

Does anyone even put any effort in to play this game anymore? Stop playing then. Woe. Is. You.

I do missions all of the time and a lot of parachuting but when I'm having fun in free roam I like to toss a lot of grenades/stickies/etc... and I like to change colors on my vehicles when I'm bored.  Or if someone asks I'll mod a car for them (did that twice yesterday). 

I'm playing the game... it's the prices that are BULLsh*t :)

edit: WOops, I forgot.. we're supposed to buy cashcards for all of that LOL

• saintsrow, PancakePoon and BigBrother67 like this

SpyroD94
  • SpyroD94

SpyroD94

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:18 AM

Great im gonna flip if they take my 2.4 million away sold all my car on my second chacator to get it

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:19 AM

I do missions all of the time and a lot of parachuting but when I'm having fun in free roam I like to toss a lot of grenades/stickies/etc... and I like to change colors on my vehicles when I'm bored.  Or if someone asks I'll mod a car for them (did that twice yesterday). 

So what your sayin is your inability to budget is a conspiracy towards cashcards???

Seems in two weeks youve spent more tHan I have in 2 months... Go figure who cashcards are aimed at, peeps who spend more than they earn. Since the wipe ive actually tripled my bank balance (500k-1.5m) without sellin chrome adders (I never had room for them anyway) simply by playin the game... And ive changEd paint on 4 cars, fully modded a shafter and a sentinel aswell as usin about 50 stickies, 40 nades and a fair chunk of ammo

if you cant control your excessive spendin thats not because of microtransaction availability... But your financial ineptitude
  • CenMan, .R3b3L, Pigeon420 and 18 others like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:26 AM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 30 January 2014 - 08:30 AM.

I had a quick look over the Se7enSins forum and couldn't see anything to lend credibility to this.  There's a load of threads about money lobbies but most of them are weeks old and they're hosted by someone who's running a modded console, so they're just using custom DNS to boost the amount of money they earn in jobs.  Same old same old.

Maybe the recent fix only stopped bounties over a certain amount from counting.  Maybe robbing shops still allows you to share massive amounts.    We all know it'll only be for 5 minutes though, and it is again slowing down development that we all actually want.

That's if it's true.  OP doesn't share any of the "several videos" so I suspect balls.

• TreFacTor, GTA-Bobski, Ethereal_NYC and 1 other like this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

Having the dirty money rain down will be one bright spot in the drudgery that is GTA0.  That was an exciting time. 

• mmm chocolate, PerceusSOZ, Hoosierdaddy76 and 2 others like this

Alarming
  • Alarming

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:48 AM

Won't last long if it's true. If it does happen then rockstar should create a bank where you can dump all the gifted money and people who don't, when discovered gets everything taken away and dumped in the cheater lobbies.

HD95
  • HD95

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:50 AM

Furry_Monkey I have PMed you the link to the video. It has been released today.
  • Furry_Monkey likes this

heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:53 AM

taking all the money away took all the fun away as well. what about people like me who just want to explore and have fun in free roam? Nope can't do that, gotta do crappy races and missions with dickheads who crash into you for an hour to last you about 5 minutes of fun in free roam. Greed
  • saintsrow, RAS_ZeroZ and s_aint like this

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:16 AM

they need to make a mod where it literally rains those money bundles or the armored truck money bags down from the sky from a titan like leaflets or a gun that shoots cash stacks.

• Rockwheels, ParanoiaX, Lamborghini1335 and 4 others like this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:21 AM

taking all the money away took all the fun away as well. what about people like me who just want to explore and have fun in free roam? Nope can't do that, gotta do crappy races and missions with dickheads who crash into you for an hour to last you about 5 minutes of fun in free roam. Greed

Oh god, wait for the fist up your ass saying you should do mission after mission after mission after mission after mission after mission.

I agree with what you're saying though, wish the payouts were higher but.

• XJpostman likes this

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:22 AM

yaaay.. Last time i blew my 3 mill in anticipation of the purge. Do i keep my 1.3 mill or blow it before it possibly gets taken away? ughhhh

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:23 AM

Yeah, thanks for that.  It does look like someone running a modded console and they're just sharing massive amounts from jacking shops.  This has never been stopped, but could lead the modder to a console ban, and the money will most likely disappear soon anyway.

Would be nice to have it again even for a few days though :p

• TreFacTor likes this

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

Rockstar illegally stole my billions I look forward to getting it back soon
  • RAS_ZeroZ likes this

MistGoose
  • MistGoose

Consigliere

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:27 AM

Won't last long if it's true. If it does happen then rockstar should create a bank where you can dump all the gifted money and people who don't, when discovered gets everything taken away and dumped in the cheater lobbies.

How long would you have to dump all the illegal cash? And would it work the same way the ATM does? No way I'm dumping $1m at the time, and I would also hate stop whatever I'm doing to rush to the bank, because I would only have 5 mins before I'm sent to CP.

funmw2
  • funmw2

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:31 AM Edited by funmw2, 30 January 2014 - 10:32 AM.

Yeah, thanks for that.  It does look like someone running a modded console and they're just sharing massive amounts from jacking shops.  This has never been stopped, but could lead the modder to a console ban, and the money will most likely disappear soon anyway.

Would be nice to have it again even for a few days though :p

Rockstar now using checks for money shared / and money you got from modding , missions , bounties..etc

and added check for bounties , if bounty more then $9000 it will restore to $9000

if someone shared/gifted you modded money .

your money + his money will disappeared after signing out .

• Furry_Monkey likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:32 AM

mo-seph, on 30 Jan 2014 - 09:19 AM, said:

RAS_ZeroZ, on 30 Jan 2014 - 09:06 AM, said:

G37, on 30 Jan 2014 - 09:03 AM, said:

RAS_ZeroZ, on 30 Jan 2014 - 08:55 AM, said:

So what your sayin is your inability to budget is a conspiracy towards cashcards???

Seems in two weeks youve spent more tHan I have in 2 months... Go figure who cashcards are aimed at, peeps who spend more than they earn. Since the wipe ive actually tripled my bank balance (500k-1.5m) without sellin chrome adders (I never had room for them anyway) simply by playin the game... And ive changEd paint on 4 cars, fully modded a shafter and a sentinel aswell as usin about 50 stickies, 40 nades and a fair chunk of ammo

if you cant control your excessive spendin thats not because of microtransaction availability... But your financial ineptitude

if you need financial aptitude to play a GTA game you know R* did something wrong

• saintsrow, Officer620, Deathmaker158 and 4 others like this

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:34 AM

I don't need it.  If i do need quick cash i'll do a few missions in my Buzzard.  But i've been steadily making money as time goes on.  Started again with 550k, now i have 1.6mil.  So i'm doing ok.

• mo-seph likes this

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:36 AM

can you mod mine?! Im lvl 48 need some more lvls to tune my car perfectly :(

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:39 AM

When this thread started I joined some guy doing Coveted .. over and over and over again.  It's pathetic.   I couldn't take it anymore after 8 or 9 missions but he was determined to do 100 Coveted tonight.  I don't know how long that will take but I feel for him... how pathetic that people are forced into that situation.  And that's not the first time I've seen that.

• saintsrow, Khaos89 and Dementious like this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:39 AM

A series of se7ensins users have banded together to form a new money hack. However this hack isn't via DNS.Several Videos have been published depicting the same.

They are using ISO mods.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:40 AM

can you mod mine?! Im lvl 48 need some more lvls to tune my car perfectly :(

are you on PS3 ? ( the only mod that I lack is 100% armor because I'm level 91 now..)

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

mo-seph, on 30 Jan 2014 - 09:19 AM, said:

RAS_ZeroZ, on 30 Jan 2014 - 09:06 AM, said:

G37, on 30 Jan 2014 - 09:03 AM, said:

RAS_ZeroZ, on 30 Jan 2014 - 08:55 AM, said:

if you need financial aptitude to play a GTA game you know R* did something wrong

so its rockstars fault that you cant figure out spending more than you earn will mean you run out of money... or that you have to buy your fecking guns and ammo and manage a budget...

you can defend ignorance as much as you like... doesnt make it right.. you can abdicate responsibility, doesnt make it rockstars fault tho...

in any game where you buy things, there's a balance with spending and earning... not getting that right is kindegarten maths.... did you think it was ID software's fault that you ran out of shotgun ammo on Quake because of limited pickups on that level? Or is is Eidos problem that you only had that pistol to kill the first bear in TombRader... nope.. its just part of the game, if you dont like it, play a different game.

maybe the world is becoming a little Ritalin dependent if you cant spend time making money because your so obsessed with spending it, if that's the case GTA aint for you

Back on topic... that definitely sounds like a modded console... the very first cash shares used the exact same method and console bans wont really change that either, the modded console is an offline, using a game save transfer to un-modded console.. so the root (offline modded console) cant be got rid of... only way they could is to patch in the same way they did with the bounties so that even modded payout code on a modded savefile gets limited to a "max value" while online

• Magick, tjor24 and Ace Slims like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users