Who's more Messed up in the Head: Trevor or Michael

34 replies to this topic
Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:54 AM

Trevor is a Failed Socialpath shown when Trevor broke down when he was taking Patricia back home to Martin.
Michael has Anti Social Personality Disorder.
But I'm confused who's Really more sick in the head??

King OF Cake21o
  • King OF Cake21o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:02 AM

This question shouldn't have even been asked xD Trevor

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:09 AM Edited by im_stoned, 30 January 2014 - 06:15 AM.

I think Michael is

He planned to have Trevor murdered ! People need to wake up ! Trevor would never do that to Michael because he loves him. Michael also was planning for brad to get arrested ! Who does this kinda sh*t to their friends in real life JUST because he doesn't want to be friends anymore ? Michael admits he turned himself in ! Meaning he chose to stab his old friends in the back. A real man would of told them the truth OR if his a bit of a coward run away and never look back ! You don't go and snitch on you're friends and have them set up because you're not a man and you're scared of them. Only cowards do that !

Michael cheated on his wife BEFORE she cheated on him ! His wife caught him '' in a prostitute''  What kinda man does that to his own wife. It's bad enough he did it but to be arrogant enough to not care about getting caught is another. This again demonstrates he has no respect for the people who he claims he ''loves''  

The way he treats his children is another example. If he raised his kids properly they wouldn't of turned out the way they did. Half the time I wonder if he even loves them as controversial as that is too say

Using that stupid line during the jewellery store job was beyond f*cked up. He wasn't even sure if Trevor was alive that point ( he just assumed he was dead). He risked his own life and his familes life just so he could brag ! That's the only reason the FIB made him, trevor and franklin their bitches ! If Michael kept'd his mouth shut the fib wouldn't of known Michael did the job and trevor returning into his life wouldn't of happened ! The whole gta v storyline wouldn't of happened for the most part. Everything bad that happened was his fault !

Now I admit trevor does horrible unforgivable things to other people however his doing it to people he don't give a f*ck about. He doesn't act like something his not he admits his f*cked in the head and he freely admits his not normal. He doesn't pretend to be a saint like Michael

• John Smith, CriminaL277, Im2akillerfish and 4 others like this

Cylan
  • Cylan

High-Functioning Sociopath

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:30 AM

I think it's kind of the point that both Michael and Trevor are messed up in the head, just in totally different ways even while also being not so different. Trevor's more manic and Michael is just downright depressive. I think it's easy to identify with both of them in certain respects. Michael is constantly doubting his decisions, alienating his family and keenly aware of this, unable to pull them back in until the end.

Trevor just doesn't want to grow up. He reminds me a lot of a very psychopathic Peter Pan or the lost boys. The sections of the game centering around him are almost Neverland-esque because there almost never seems to be any consequences for Trevor's actions unless you pick the A-ending.

• John Smith, WorldWideFM and Mightymomo22 like this

Miko19
  • Miko19

Can Into Space

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:30 AM Edited by Miko19, 30 January 2014 - 06:31 AM.

Trevor's behaviour is influenced by his really troubled past and a lot of actual mental issues. However, he would still probably give his life and everything else for those he trusts/loves, like Michael. He's not fully aware of the things he does at times, but openly admits he is crazy and (mostly) fine with it. Michael, all his wrongdoings and flaws come from his personality, which is that of a quite selfish (but also dedicated to his family) and slightly arrogant man. He constantly lies to himself and others about it not being his fault, but deep down, Michael knows he IS responsible for everything he did and even loathes himself at times for it.

One is "crazy" by choice, the other by fate being a real ass to him. I love them both and I myself suffer from some of those psychological problems (bipolar disorder, baby. I dress up like Trevor and some people said I remind them of him. Not sure that is good |: ), but they both are flawed in certain ways and don't like being that way, and don't know how to be anything else. Make of that what you will.
  • John Smith, WorldWideFM, CriminaL277 and 2 others like this

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:33 AM Edited by SmoothGetaway, 30 January 2014 - 06:34 AM.

I lean towards Michael, he's an absolute nutcase but completely calculated. Trevor just blows sh*t to sh*t and generally sees the world as a child. His psychotic behavior is acting out, in my opinion.

M (and F but way differently handled) are risk-benefit analysis guys. Dudes who take calculated chances based on personal ability. For Christs sake, M brought T into the game, that's a pretty nutty move in the first place. But he probably figured he could manipulate T and he was correct, right up until he wasn't.

I liked M's ability to be the only guy who can stand up to Trevor, and his ability to recognize talent in F who also could handle T.
  • MagzGTA, John Smith, Rik96 and 1 other like this

Mr Pickles
  • Mr Pickles

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:16 AM Edited by ViceCityStalker, 30 January 2014 - 07:17 AM.

DUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what foot goes in what pants again?ermmmmmmmmm

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:20 AM

calm down...

trevor is insane. speed and huffing gasoline will surely put holes in your brain.

michael is just a movie star criminal. family man with his priorities all wrong.

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

I'm with Deathwish Franklin on this.  They're both equally f*cked up.

Michael's a sociopath.  Driven by ego, he does sh*t for bragging rights despite the level of risk that causes.  As weird as Trevor is, Michael's the liability.  He got Brad killed and planned to kill Trevor.  For a badass who robs banks and has been there and done that he sure as sh*t can't keep his f*cking mouth shut.  However, he might have turned himself in, but if he went and just up and spilled his guts to the first cop or fed who would listen, he would have ended up in prison or some witsec sh*thole in the ass end of the ass end.  He found a corrupt or corruptable contact who he could make money with, and the flashbacks in the North Yankton scene indicate that Trevor and Brad were under the FIB's microscope and about to go down anyway and that playing ball was the only way to not only be set for life, but more importantly protect his family.

Trevor's a psychopath.  He sees something he doesn't like, somebody gets eaten.  As self-absorbed as Michael is, Trevor's the time bomb.  He might be loyal as a dog, but piss him off and he'll stab you in the face and do funny things to your corpse.  He's been known to black out and wake up in a pile of bodies or go on a journey, a journey of scooters.  He's killed a clown at some time in his life.  His sex life is best described as adventurous.  He just up and murdered Johnny Klebitz for no reason.  And that was f*cked up.  I liked Johnny, I thought he was cool.  Then he just got into meth and died like a punk because of that skank Ashley.  Some of the funniest sh*t Trevor does happens off-screen, like when he kidnapped Madrazzo's wife and put the fear of Trevor into him.  Whatever happened to his ear, Trevor must have eaten the piece that came off like Tyson.  He's a damn lunatic, but if you're his friend, he's your lunatic.

Me I'm wondering more about Franklin's mental state.  He's ambitious, that's for sure.  He might have some self-esteem issues, but they don't give him enough of a spotlight to really explore what goes on in his head.

• Mightymomo22 likes this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:09 PM

TREVOR PHILLI-PS :)

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

I think the most f*cked up in the head is Jimmy, he spiked his dad for no reason, told his wife that he drugged himself, and stole his car too. What a f*cking little sh*thead. He makes Trevor look really sane.

• ezfaun and Captain Arthur like this

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

Proud GTA/Nintendo Fanboy

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

Michael cheated on his wife BEFORE she cheated on him ! His wife caught him '' in a prostitute''  What kinda man does that to his own wife. It's bad enough he did it but to be arrogant enough to not care about getting caught is another. This again demonstrates he has no respect for the people who he claims he ''loves''  

:^: I agree with your entire post. I especially like this part.

This is why I don't get the people who hate Amanda. She didn't do anything and he just cheated on her. Mike started it and soon Amanda did it as well. Mike was the reason why his domestic life was out of control. 

I think the most f*cked up in the head is Jimmy, he spiked his dad for no reason, told his wife that he drugged himself, and stole his car too. What a f*cking little sh*thead. He makes Trevor look really sane.

I know. What an asshole. He told his mother that Mike drugged himself and stole his damn car. The little sh*t. Even after Michael becomes a good father and shows love towards him, he still disrespects him. What kind of a person is he? An arrogant, disrespectful, entitled and spoiled kid that's who. 

So, I think Mike is more messed up. You see, Trevor was born crazy. He has mental issues so he couldn't act like a normal person. Mike, however, doesn't show any love towards his family and betrayed his friends. I get it that he has a family. But, he didn't do it for his family. He betrayed his friends just so that they would stay away from him. He just uses his family as an excuse. 

• Bonnano likes this

Elvis_Mazur
  • Elvis_Mazur

Nothing Inspiring to Write

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

Michael is better at hiding than Trevor, but Trevor flushes people down his toilet.

That's a difficult question, to say the least.

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:16 PM

Franklin and his obsession with dogs. 

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:43 PM

Definitely Trevor. Why would anyone say otherwise?

He's rumored to be a cannibal, and even if he's not he still brings random people to the altruists. He'll kill any one at any moment for any reason. Clearly he'll rape anyone, male or female. The next minute he'll be out with his scooter brother. 

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

At least both of them are more sane in the head than the average GTA forums mod.

No, haha, I'm just joking!!! :)

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

Trevor, obviously! He ate HUMAN stew, and he is on hardcore drugs. He also violated Mr.Raspberry Jam. :(

Michael also has his issues, but they are not as severe as Trevor's.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

On the surface, it's Trevor. But I'm of the opinion that Franklin is a f*cking psycho. You don't even notice because he's so f*cking casual all the time. 

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:10 PM

Oh the things he say when he plays righteous slaughter. Reminds me of every online player to have ever existed.

• Bonnano likes this

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:10 PM Edited by Jimbatron, 30 January 2014 - 07:11 PM.

It's Trevor, no contest.

Sure Michael has a massive temper, but his antics are not even in the same league as Mr Phillips.

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

Trevor, obviously! He ate HUMAN stew, and he is on hardcore drugs. He also violated Mr.Raspberry Jam. :(

Michael also has his issues, but they are not as severe as Trevor's.

Oh yeah, speaking of, I love how Trevor strapped Mr. Raspberry Jam on the front of his truck like the Bart Simpson doll in Three Kings.

Hmm...  Come to think of it, yeah, chalk up Three Kings in the list of pop culture references.  Three guys.  Heists.  Doll on an open-top truck.  There you have it.  Man, Rockstar are GOOD.  I don't know if anyone's made that connection yet.

• ezfaun and SmoothGetaway like this

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:46 PM

Is it actually proven that Trevor eats human flesh? Because I didn't see anything proving that in the game.

I think they're both messed up. Trevor is clearly mentally unbalanced, but on the other hand, Michael is fully aware of what he's doing. He's a psychopath and he knows it, but he's in complete denial of it.

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:56 PM Edited by Gregers08, 30 January 2014 - 07:57 PM.

Human Stew, that's all that needs to be said. Also in real life who would you feel safer sitting next to on a bus? if anyone says Trevor they are lying.

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

Trevor is not insane as everyone claims he is.. He is just a meth user.. Michael on the other hand is an completely cold mothaf*cka, lies and pretend to be a good family man, has no respect for nothing but his classic movies and whiskey, and of course, by his own self. he is a selfish man.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:04 PM

"Augh! Never eat indian people!" -Trevor after throwing up 

Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

If Both Trevor & Michael where on Medication then they would both be Half Normal if not Normal.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:02 PM

Trevor obviously.... stupid question.  I definitely do not need to write paragraphs explaining why... if you do not know WHY .... then you need to play GTA V... simple as that

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

Does Michael have a bear called Mr. Raspberry Jam which was molested? Does Michael wear dresses? Does Michael stamp feet into his bog? I think we all know who's more fukuppy'd in the head. 

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:17 PM

They are all equally crazy:

-Trevor wants to show everyone how messed up he is

-Michael wants to hide it

-Franklin doesn't care

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:07 AM

Michael is simply addicted to chaos. I remember when I detained his wife under the charges of shop lifting, the bastard stole my cruiser!

However I'd go with both, they're equally f*cked on the head.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users