Photo

The Impound, Please HOw Does it Work? Please I hate to waste Souped up

3 replies to this topic
Streetvan1997
  • Streetvan1997

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:48 AM

So I just passed the game and have been upgrading cars and spending a lot of money on that, does the impound save all the cars you leave behind, like right now I'm about to get out of a all the way souped up viper, so will it go to the Impound and wait for me there along with other vehicles? or just the last one i abandoned somewhere, I don't get how it works? Or i mean what if you went around and stole side cars in a row, are they all going to be there/ if anyone knows please tell me so I'm not wasting my money! 

v_350_
  • v_350_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:50 AM

It says if it stays there too long it will be destroyed. You can pay for it to br returned somehow, but i Just go and get in it and drive it out the impound. The fences will open for you and the police will chase you, but easy to loose them. Go right, then get on the train tracks and go left down into a tunnel. To get into the impound you can jump the concrete fence on the side of the impound where there is a parking structure.

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:33 AM

I'll answer your question accurately.  The impounds per all three characters saves only TWO cars.  Lets say two cars are already in the impound.  If you "lose" another one, it's gonna overwrite one of the vehicles you already have in there.  You gotta think what you WANT to store there as you CAN use this as a two car garage like I do.  I have two cars in my impound for Franklin, Michael, and Trevor.  They've been there since October, as well.  They do NOT disappear.  Only people who don't know how to use it properly will tell you they disappear.

There IS A WAY to get any car you desire that you mod into the impound.  All you gotta do is mod a vehicle.  Then take that modded vehicle back to your character's personal vehicle like Franklin's Buffalo, or Michael's Tailgater, or Trevor's Bodhi, etc and simply get inside the personal vehicle and leave the modded vehicle behind.  It WILL go to the impound immediately.  The impound is located on your map with a "car icon" and it's in the city of Los Santos.  If there is NO car icon on your map, you either are WANTED and HAVE stars, OR you don't have any vehicles in the impound.  Good luck.

Streetvan1997
  • Streetvan1997

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:02 PM

I'll answer your question accurately.  The impounds per all three characters saves only TWO cars.  Lets say two cars are already in the impound.  If you "lose" another one, it's gonna overwrite one of the vehicles you already have in there.  You gotta think what you WANT to store there as you CAN use this as a two car garage like I do.  I have two cars in my impound for Franklin, Michael, and Trevor.  They've been there since October, as well.  They do NOT disappear.  Only people who don't know how to use it properly will tell you they disappear.

There IS A WAY to get any car you desire that you mod into the impound.  All you gotta do is mod a vehicle.  Then take that modded vehicle back to your character's personal vehicle like Franklin's Buffalo, or Michael's Tailgater, or Trevor's Bodhi, etc and simply get inside the personal vehicle and leave the modded vehicle behind.  It WILL go to the impound immediately.  The impound is located on your map with a "car icon" and it's in the city of Los Santos.  If there is NO car icon on your map, you either are WANTED and HAVE stars, OR you don't have any vehicles in the impound.  Good luck.

thanks!

• Militia likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users