• Australia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:40 AM

Another quality thread by Jack Reacher.

elniinio
  • elniinio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:06 PM

Does anyone know whether the ignition bomb will also work on crew, or are they exempt?  Would be quite keen to use one but don't want it to stop crew being able to use PV.

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

Moving Target

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:32 PM

Does anyone know whether the ignition bomb will also work on crew, or are they exempt?  Would be quite keen to use one but don't want it to stop crew being able to use PV.

Your crew will die like anyone else, OP blew himself up. It ceases to be a PV. You have put a bomb in it. BOOM!!

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

Wait till you've got the remote bomb - it's far better than the ignition bomb.  It just adds a contact to your list that you call to set the bomb off.  It's fun checking the map after you've been doing other stuff and seeing someone driving round in your vehicle, knowing that lulz are just a phone call away!

HunterGriff
  • HunterGriff

Square and weird

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

I call bullsh*t, there's no way you blow up when its your own car...I've done this multiple times and have yet to die from it unless someone tries to steal it...

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

Moving Target

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:17 PM Edited by Nomad0202, 30 January 2014 - 03:30 PM.

In the spirit of giving anything a go. I put the bomb in a car I was storing to sell. Got in and out a few times. OP is wrong. I'm part wrong. HunterGriff is right. No boom. If you change lobbys before it's blown the car is in your garage with no bomb. Someone else can test a friend and/or crew mate. Good luck.

• Furry_Monkey likes this

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Eritrea

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

I think i'll blow up some people today... GTAO is fun again, hehe! 

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:28 PM

In the spirit of giving anything a go. I put the bomb in a car I was storing to sell. Got in and out a few times. OP is wrong. I'm part wrong. HunterGriff is right. No boom. If you change lobbys before it's blown the car is in your garage with no bomb. Someone else can test a friend and/or crew mate. Good luck.

Remote bombs are a peculiar one.  I've heard that you can only have one fitted to one car at a time, but I fitted them to all my cars at one point.  I decided to respray every car later on and not one of them was allowed into LSC until I'd blown them up.  Some of them I could blow up using the remote bomb I'd previously fitted, but some I had to manually blow up.  There was no discernable pattern to it as they'd all been rigged in previous sessions.  It obviously wasn't random, but I have no idea what was going on.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In 12 Step Program

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:44 PM

so much bull in OPs post...

i drive around in rigged cars and they dont explode on you.

i drive in rigged cars when im in a server full of low levels.

other thing is that i like to leave a car blocking the entrance of any lsc, shot the car a couple times so it look like the owner was killed while trying to enter lsc.

then just wait til i receive the message that my car was destroyed!

MagicNarcosis
  • MagicNarcosis

The Original.

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

I use ignition bombs for people who take my car after they kill me.

I tried it for muggers, but I don't remember if it worked on them..

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

So I go into the LSC to check out what I have unlocked and all that. I notice there is some new stuff under car bombs, frankly I was clueless as to what it was all about.

I bought the ignition bomb, started the car and it blew up almost instantly, killing me in the process.

Is this some kind of sick joke? Who the f*ck designed this sh*t?

You are so full of sh*t its not even funny.  You just come here and post nonsense threads all day long.  Obviously you are starving for attention.  Your mom doesn't love you enough?

You can't blow yourself up with an ignition bomb.  End of story.  It will only go off if someone other than you gets in the car.  Please go away.

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

So I go into the LSC to check out what I have unlocked and all that. I notice there is some new stuff under car bombs, frankly I was clueless as to what it was all about.
I bought the ignition bomb, started the car and it blew up almost instantly, killing me in the process.

It should only ignite when someone, apart from you, gets into the car. 
You case is a very rare one, one I've never head of in fact.

Never heard of this either.

Did you have a tracker on the car?
If not I can see when you got out it recognized you as a stranger since there was no real owner.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

obv he got out of the car and went back in

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

Lmao..

me too...

I hate it when you drive around for too long and the game forgets you have a bomb on the car! I normally drive around looking for someone dumb enough to take the bait of the magical clown horn, when they get in, I get out and run. Funny when it goes bang, looks stupid when they drive off.

I've never used these devices outside the single player mission you need it... so you're saying if you use it with in a given (and unknown) time period, the bomb goes away? LAME!

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:38 PM

this is how you do it. get a hearse, keep it stock, put an ignition bomb on it and drive it back to the church. then announce the hearse is spawning in free roam and wait for some poor kid to explode themselves.

• KnobCheez likes this

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:10 PM Edited by RentedH1tm4nBen, 30 January 2014 - 09:10 PM.

It's a thing since GTA III lol and you say your favorite GTA is SA lol

Anyway if there's loads of people going for a HPV for Simeon I just put it on, wait for some one to get in it and be like:

2c7b084dbf2b2c6d8bd34ef3ddc5b2726e231388

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:07 AM

You are so full of sh*t its not even funny.  You just come here and post nonsense threads all day long.  Obviously you are starving for attention.  Your mom doesn't love you enough?

You can't blow yourself up with an ignition bomb.  End of story.  It will only go off if someone other than you gets in the car.  Please go away.

Look how pissed off this guy is.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:09 AM

Look how pissed off this guy is.

which one?

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:28 AM

The joke is when you leave the area and the car disappears if you don't own it.

Learned this the hard way after wasting 20G 's on npc cars.
I experimented with all my cars and find the 4 door felon to be the best trap.
It's fairly standard looking, rare(ish) and worth 9 grand at LSC so it always goes.

Can the mods not just give jack his own pinned thread called "Fear and Loathing in Aukland"?

is that mint chocolate cheesecake?

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:41 AM

You're lying. It's as simple as that. Cool story though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users