How can you tell how many individual player kills you have with a cert

6 replies to this topic
ArarielFett
  • ArarielFett

Mandalorian

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:20 AM

I'm wanting to get the army tint on at least some of my weapons, but I'm not sure how to track how many player kills I have with a weapon, or how many more I need.  I already am registered on GTA 5 Stats, but it doesn't say how many player kills you have with a weapon.

Is there another site I can use, or any other way to find out?

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:29 AM

Rockstar Social Club

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:41 AM

The weapons tab on the Rockstar Social Club site.

ArarielFett
  • ArarielFett

Mandalorian

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:40 AM Edited by ArarielFett, 31 January 2014 - 05:40 AM.

Rockstar Social Club

I'm not sure what's going on.  Yesterday I went and found the stats.  I clicked on my custom character, and then clicked on the pump action shotgun.  The page for the shotgun wouldn't load.  Just now I went to Rockstar social club, and tried to view the stats again.  This time, I couldn't even click on my Online character. The page would just load slowly and then I'd get a page that says that it cannot connect to the server.

My internet is fine, I can load other sites without issue.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:43 AM

Rockstar Social Club

I'm not sure what's going on.  Yesterday I went and found the stats.  I clicked on my custom character, and then clicked on the pump action shotgun.  The page for the shotgun wouldn't load.  Just now I went to Rockstar social club, and tried to view the stats again.  This time, I couldn't even click on my Online character. The page would just load slowly and then I'd get a page that says that it cannot connect to the server.

What browser are you using?

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:06 AM

not to get too off-topic but is there a way to see how many pedestrians we've killed?

ArarielFett
  • ArarielFett

Mandalorian

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:05 AM Edited by ArarielFett, 31 January 2014 - 09:08 AM.

Rockstar Social Club

Opera.

Edit: Scratch that.  Tried FireFox and it works now.  Thanks.

Rockstar Social Club

not to get too off-topic but is there a way to see how many pedestrians we've killed?

I have no idea, unfortunately.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users