Which 10 Car Garage Only (No Apt)?

13 replies to this topic
s1xty7
  • s1xty7

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:09 AM

I currently have Richard's Majestic #51 and I've been seeing a lot more activity there lately with battles and tanks.  Since I hardly ever use my apartment (just hang out in my garage), I thought about finding a 10 car garage outside of the city.  Does anybody have any information about what's out there?  Maps?  Views?  What things are nearby?  It'd be cool to have a 10 car garage in Paleto Bay or over by the lighthouse.  Maybe, one day, they'll have houses/mansions around the whole map and allow multiple properties.

I'll likely move back to Richard's Majestic when heists come out, so the lack of a planning room doesn't bother me.

• kokot likes this

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:13 AM

The only ones I really know of are at the airport and then one just east of the east end LSC, on the corner of the road that continues east after the bridge.

• Ch4071C likes this

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:40 AM

Go for the one near the airport if you want some peace and quiet.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:42 AM

My alt has the one in Cypress Flats. Very quiet, not too far to the eastern LSC. Very near the docks. I'm pretty sure it was second cheapest...

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm new to PC gaming pls be gentle

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:51 AM

My alt has the one in Cypress Flats. Very quiet, not too far to the eastern LSC. Very near the docks. I'm pretty sure it was second cheapest...

Yep, it's the cheapest and my favorite. I would own it myself if I didn't dupe cars so often.

s1xty7
  • s1xty7

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:08 AM

Well, I just found this: http://www.gamersher...pest-expensive/

Seems like there are some great locations in 2 car form and a couple 6 car places near Sandy Shores, but everything else is in the city. The map is seriously underutilized.  Throw a few bigger places out there and you'd really spread the action out.  I really like exploring the rest of the world, but so much is always going on around town.  No way I could cut my car collection down to just 2.  I want more, not less.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:10 AM

The ones at the airport just seem too .. fenced in for my tastes. I suppose if you don't know your way around well enough it's easy to get caught in a fence of some kind or low rail.

I haven't checked out the other in Cypress Flats.

It's a shame because some of the 6 car garage/apartment variety have the neatest locations.

Suppose my current apartment will suffice.

z0etr0pe
  • z0etr0pe

Grand Theft Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:22 AM

http://gtaforums.com...d/?p=1064633632

Mishimotsu
  • Mishimotsu

"Kyoufu Wo Oshiete Yarou!"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:32 AM Edited by Mishimotsu, 30 January 2014 - 09:39 AM.

0120 Murietta Heights 10 Car garage, East Los Santos
just up the road from the ammunation near the Mod Shop, here's a photo of outside (with my lovely pegassis)

0_0.jpg

• great location, easy to get to from the city, just get on the road and blast it down, over the bridge, up the hill - there!

• lots of nearby shops (ammunation, mod shop, food shop… not miles away from clothes and tattoo)
• not far from the hospital helicopter spawn and police impound lot
• usually quiet of tanks, but because of mod shop gets a bit of other attention
• just far enough away from the mod shop that you can call the mechanic when you get out the mod shop
• you can get on the roof for an alright sniper spot and across the road from it (opposite ammunation) is another building you can climb for possible sniping

I like it a lot, much better than the one I had near the mod shop at the airport (not sure what it was about that area, just didn't like it much)… it is a BIT pricey for a 10 car garage at 150k and there is others in the area cheaper

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:44 AM

0120 Murietta Heights 10 Car garage, East Los Santos
just up the road from the ammunation near the Mod Shop, here's a photo of outside (with my lovely pegassis)

0_0.jpg

• great location, easy to get to from the city, just get on the road and blast it down, over the bridge, up the hill - there!

• lots of nearby shops (ammunation, mod shop, food shop… not miles away from clothes and tattoo)
• not far from the hospital helicopter spawn and police impound lot
• usually quiet of tanks, but because of mod shop gets a bit of other attention
• just far enough away from the mod shop that you can call the mechanic when you get out the mod shop
• you can get on the roof for an alright sniper spot and across the road from it (opposite ammunation) is another building you can climb for possible sniping

I like it a lot, much better than the one I had near the mod shop at the airport (not sure what it was about that area, just didn't like it much)… it is a BIT pricey for a 10 car garage at 150k and there is others in the area cheaper

Not bad really. I honestly haven't even ever cross-shopped just 10 car garages. I'll have to look up what other ones there are myself. Has to be 10 cars. I do know the airport one just isn't for me.

It's kind of a shame for the cost of some of these there isn't a more "prestigious" external appearance/location for some of them. Can only hope one day you can at least own an external 2 car garage in addition to your primary apartment/garage.

Mishimotsu
  • Mishimotsu

"Kyoufu Wo Oshiete Yarou!"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:50 AM

theres one near the simeon island and 2 in the vicinity of my garage that are all 10 cars, but i liked the one I chose best

yeah i was looking at some of the 2 car apartments and garages, some of them are in great locations but i could never consider one of them (i cant even consider a 6 car apartment/garage with all my cars now) unless it was an additional place.

to be fair i'm quite happy with the 10 garage i had, if i could just have an extra apartment for potential spawning and just park the car i have active (like last position spawning) on the road outside

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:52 AM Edited by G37, 30 January 2014 - 09:53 AM.

Just did a quick search, found what I was looking for. Will have to pay them a visit myself, but again the airport ones just aren't for me.

• 1623 South Shambles St Cyprus Flats, Los Santos, $105,000, 10 cars
  • 1337 Exceptionalist Way, Los Santos International Airport, Los Santos, $112,500, 10 cars
  • Unit 76 Greenwich Parkway, Los Santos International Airport, Los Santos, $120,000, 10 cars
  • 331 Supply St East Los Santos, Los Santos, $135,000, 10 cars
  • Unit 2 Popular St East Los Santos, Los Santos, $142,500, 10 cars
  • 0120 Murrieta Heights East Los Santos, Los Santos, $150,000, 10 cars

It would be nice to see some of these variety in Rockford or somewhere around that area.

http://www.officialp...pacity-views/4/

http://www.officialp...capacity-views/

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:51 PM

I just read the info in the links above......all good info

EXCEPT it says that the 6 car garage apts come with windows you can see out into the world of GTA.........I have owned a total of 4 of these Apts/Garages with different usernames and second characters........I have NEVER been able to see out of any of the windows..........The ones i have owned are located for the most part in the Northeast part of the city above the LSC close to tinsel tower and around that area

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:39 PM

If you wanted to, check out the one by LS International. 2 Chopper spawns and planes nearby plus a LSC on the doorstep. It's behind a car park and no one really goes back there. I had it for a while when I had billions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users