Quantcast

» «
Photo

What do you think of a zombie DLC for GTA V?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
King OF Cake21o
  • King OF Cake21o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:06 AM

I would like to see a zombie DLC implemented, similar to the one they did in RDR. In my opinion, there is a lot of potential in GTA V for zombies. Just imagine a zombie survival like the one in Undead Nightmare's Overrun, or better: 

A zombie free session.

Does anyone here think R* would go for anything like this in GTA V?

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:08 AM

As nice it would be since it would be different from all the other zombie games, it won't happen.

Rockstar won't do the same thing twice for DLC. There's also the idea that Undead Nightmare was partly a homage to the original concept of Red Dead Revolver, before Rockstar bought it off of Capcom and turned it into a normal western.

• Lucchese likes this

Justicescooby
  • Justicescooby

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:39 AM Edited by Justicescooby, 30 January 2014 - 05:40 AM.

Personally I don't want it, at all. If I want to kill zombies in a free roam game similar to GTA, i'll just head over to Saint's Row 3 and enter the zombie pedestrians cheat. 

if they listened to some amazing suggestions people have, and then they also add a zombie DLC or so as a plus, sure, it'd be nice. However, I feel there are just better, more original things they could be doing. 

Cylan
  • Cylan

High-Functioning Sociopath

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:55 AM

Eh, there's things I'd rather see than a zombie dlc. Undead Nightmare was good but there were other things that I would have enjoyed more. A prologue with John in Dutch's gang or an epilogue of Jack Marston trying to cover up his tracks.

I'd rather V get significant story expansions, whether with epilogues or extra missions in the middle peppered throughout the story to flesh out the characters.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:21 AM

Please, use the pinned Patch, Upgrade & DLC Wishlist topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users