Photo

Anywhere you can save the AC-130? I just Spent Forever Getting One Saf

2 replies to this topic
Streetvan1997
  • Streetvan1997

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:04 AM

usually getting a AC-130 out of that base is extremely hard, lately for some reason these anti air missiles are 100 times more of them then 7 days ago, I don't get why, but anyways, somehow in all this I got a AC-130 out of there without it being damaged even! so I fly it to franklins hangar only to have to it disappear when i picked a different vehicle stored there. What can you not do that? It says when you by it you can store planes and vehicles you fly there. IT looks to me only the ones you purchase from the websites, then only one is showing in the hangar and you have to pick on the list then it spawns. Anyone know?

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:14 AM Edited by Tacymist, 30 January 2014 - 05:14 AM.

Only vehicles you purchased from websites get added to that little vehicle selection list that pops up. But you can store stolen aircraft in your hangar and it'll continue to spawn there no matter how many times you crash it or leave it somewhere, but once you select another vehicle from the list to spawn there, the game will delete your stolen aircraft and it'll be gone.

Also, I'm not sure if they fixed it as I don't own one of those big ass planes, but there was (or still is) an issue where its wing clips into the side of your hangar when you return to it, causing it to explode. So if it still does that, then it's not worth the trouble in re-obtaining it.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:29 AM

...Simply don't save your game when you switch items in the D-Pad.  So the Lazer that you stole or whatever else will be back there when you reload the game.  That's all you gotta do to keep what you have.  Don't save and turn OFF AUTOSAVE.

Titan stores, but only on Trevor's HELIPAD with a save editor.  I've replied back to you in another thread, too.  Me and several of my friends have the Titan stored and can use it anytime we want.  It re-spawns back on the helipad like any Helicopter or Plane in the hanger would, too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users