Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can Someone Please Enlighten Me How To Beat the Final Triathlon?

2 replies to this topic
Streetvan1997
  • Streetvan1997

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:12 AM

I dont understand it? NO mater how hard i tap a the yellow bar doesn't seem to go down like I'm using any of my energy, I haven't done one of these since i first started playing the game, then i put the game up for like two months when the xbox one came out, this last one is so long its crazy, my hand gets so tired pressing A as fast as i can i have to pause it and wait, I noticed someone here posted how it should make you run your fastest when holding A, he's right!! SO how do you beat this last Tri?anyone? anyone?

Johan
  • Johan

Days since avatar changed: 8

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:50 AM Edited by Johacamigames, 30 January 2014 - 04:51 AM.

In the swimming section don't worry about what place you're in, but if it bothers you, you can dive underwater and swim forward as it will boost you back to first place if you do it correctly.

Of course you can pause every 5 minutes or so to relax your thumbs, some people don't need breaks though lol

The rest is easier than it looks, take sharp corners but not too sharp as they placed some obstacles just for doing so, I don't think it matters if you fall off the first few times because either way you'll end up losing your lead to the others a few times during the race.

There's pretty much nothing I can tell you aside from that dude, learn to know where you're heading and how you're going to make those turns without crashing into things or doing it too late.

I wish you good luck, this is the only thing that worries me about restarting my playthrough once again but it'll also remind me how fun it actually was aside from the huge grind 

EDIT - I think you mean the blue bar, the Yellow bar is your special. If you maxed out your stamina you won't have to worry about that bar as it never goes down

MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:05 AM

Just tap A and don't worry for anything, you don't have to press A as fastest you can just be constant, in the last part (marathon) you will be first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users