Quantcast

» «
Photo

Insurance setup cost should be triple what the car cost.

94 replies to this topic
Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

I have plenty to save up for. Just because you glitched or were given money doesn't mean everything should become more expensive.

My wealth has nothing to do with my point.

am30
  • am30

ugotsmoked's No. 1 fan and winder up of fools

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:29 PM

Keep it in one thread eh?

A fair point. Just making sure to keep the fanboys and "R* can do no wrong" types in check ;)

So I'm a fanboy for stating something obvious and sensible?  Ok then, awesome logic....

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

Keep it in one thread eh?

A fair point. Just making sure to keep the fanboys and "R* can do no wrong" types in check ;)

So I'm a fanboy for stating something obvious and sensible?  Ok then, awesome logic....

Pretty much. Anything that is obvious and sensible is taken as a given, those who post it are usually fanboys trying to get some point across that no one cares about anymore.

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

the f*ck is going on in here... like for reals...

wtf.gif

CenMan
  • CenMan

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:47 PM Edited by CenMan, 30 January 2014 - 07:49 PM.

I have plenty to save up for. Just because you glitched or were given money doesn't mean everything should become more expensive.

My wealth has nothing to do with my point.

Yes it does. You probably wouldn't be saying it should be more expensive if you were in the process of saving up for such a car. And this: "This sorta gives the cars more value, people don't really have much to save up for so why not start like this." is why I posted what I posted. Just because people chose to ruin their games by buying everything with gifted money doesn't mean stuff should be more expensive. I've still got plenty of stuff to save up for, and it's taking long enough as it is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users