Quantcast

» «
Photo

Finally...

8 replies to this topic
daisymollie
  • daisymollie

(XboxOne) - I fly a seaplane. Don't shoot it.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:49 PM

I was getting ready to quit and just wanted to leave my Buzzard with anyone nearby. I spotted someone driving on the beach near the airport and as I slowly approached him while wagging left and right he stopped but stayed in his car.

I switched to passive mode while hovering next to him, then settled down and got out and walked to his door as he looked at me. Usually all hell breaks loose at this point but he just watched me while I disappeared. I enjoyed that and hope he had fun with the heli I left him. :) 

Sometimes, it's the little things like this that make it fun for me. :)

• Day Reaper, kilopm and iainspad like this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:07 PM

Cool! I've left a chopper in front of idle players before and got in their car to change the radio station.

I wonder if the pegasus buzzard disappears when you do..

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:10 PM

your vehicles do dissapear and sometimes your character gets replaced by an NPC and the npc drives off in the car . 

Dexter Rattlehead
  • Dexter Rattlehead

The Dark Passenger

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:47 PM

I do this quite often as well :)
Except for going passive. If the other player so much as draws a weapon, I blast him with a shotgun. If not, I watch him fly away in my buzzard.

Deceitful-Fox
  • Deceitful-Fox

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:19 AM

I feel as though I would be killed for ingratitude in this instance, because I really don't want to fly a buzzard, lol. 

• FertileFuZZ likes this

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:23 AM

i usually park my tank next to someone, honk them over, get out and get in passive mode just before leaving a server

though i dont leave until i see them get in it

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

your vehicles do dissapear and sometimes your character gets replaced by an NPC and the npc drives off in the car . 

My character and my buddies turn NPC when they leave. I think it's hilarious, often they run off when scared or just become cowards and crouch all frightened like.

GunBrothersGaming
  • GunBrothersGaming

Funny Man

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:10 PM

Ha ha yeah - this is probably one of te funnier videos I have done. My game crashed and my husk stayed in the game. I decided I would head over and kill him for fun.

https://www.youtube....jYiru2KJ-vR5SKw

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:19 PM

Ha ha yeah - this is probably one of te funnier videos I have done. My game crashed and my husk stayed in the game. I decided I would head over and kill him for fun.

https://www.youtube....jYiru2KJ-vR5SKw

i remember this because i had killed someone who was AFC like 13 times straight and then he signed off but  his character stayed there in front of me and then ran off as a npc , i killed the npc anyway lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users