Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

report all of the super car dupe/sell glitchers and get them perma banned

What a sad sad little man you are lol

why is he a sad man for wanting to punish the people responsible for slowing down the development of the game?  We should have had Hists, possibly more cars and even more play modes.  We can't because R* is constantly trying to fix the issues Glitchers and modders are exploiting... Perma Bans should be handed out to all those involved.

statistic
  • statistic

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

Get better with the Buzzard.  I've only owned it for two days, it has opened up a whole new game.  Old missions are new again.  My goal is to someday actually hit another player with a rocket...  I'm a long way's off, lucky shot aside.

I remember thinking what a pain in the ass the original 'blow up' mission was, since I wasn't even ranked high enough to have grenades at the time I had to drive every car over to the gas station one by one and blow it all up.  Just did it today with the Buzzard.  Ha!  I felt better.  If only I could use one of the missiles on Simeon.

• saintsrow likes this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:43 AM

Getting back to my original level(128). Almost at the halfway point.

Less than 64 lol

Point being?

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:44 AM

trust no one tattoo.

Pretty expensive to farm.

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

All I want for Christmas is proper matchmaking. :(

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:48 AM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 30 January 2014 - 12:49 AM.

why is he a sad man for wanting to punish the people responsible for slowing down the development of the game?  We should have had Hists, possibly more cars and even more play modes.  We can't because R* is constantly trying to fix the issues Glitchers and modders are exploiting... Perma Bans should be handed out to all those involved.

No. I haven't dupe-sold cars in a long time, but this is a dumb suggestion. You're asking R* to possibly ban a lot of players... possibly a quarter, or even half, of players in the game, since it was a widely popular glitch. There goes a huge chink of the population with that suggestion, and with it, some of your friends.

So for your logic, car-dupers/sellers should be pema-banned, but what about the true hackers?

Not trying to be an asshole in any way... I just want to hear your side of this issue. Lol

• kasheku and Cincy32 like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Who is this four chan?

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:49 AM

He be

1001029_051500001622_A_400.jpg

'cause of our mad monay.

• saintsrow, kasheku, StewNorth and 1 other like this

JayWeazel
  • JayWeazel

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:56 AM

I want to unlock white walls tires for my Titan.

and i'd like to be able to take pictures at some point... that would be nice.

• Sugar Free Nos likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Who is this four chan?

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:58 AM

I want to unlock white walls tires for my Titan.

and i'd like to be able to take pictures at some point... that would be nice.

Me too...

We're not good enough for Snapmatic...

Sadface.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:26 AM

1. Have a love triangle with Sugar Free Nos and Jolly Swagman.

2. Get a Karin Snipe duped from Tritium.

3. Drink bourbon and shoot guns with Gunwrath.

4. Murder other players with Ciaran.

5. Steal Biohazard Abyss's likes count.

6. Tell Killzone he has, was, or is currently misusing something.

7. Welcome gnad back after a perma-ban. Again.

8. Go back in time and nominate everyone who helps out in the Q&A section for most helpful member. I dropped the ball and didn't get my nominations in on time.

9. Beat theadmiral in a cricket match with the never-to-be-released dlc.

And

10. Be on-topic and set a good example.
  • TreFacTor, kasheku, Sugar Free Nos and 1 other like this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:40 AM

I never really have goals anymore in this game. I tend to try and see what the community finds popular so I can get a good flow of matches going, and then try and get good at those modes so I enjoy them.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

chain game tomorrow bro

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:47 AM

1. Get to 120 on my main character. Sitting at 88 currently.

2. Get the orange tint for the pump shotgun on my main character. This is going to take some doing, due to the fact that 80% of the deathmatches I join are still Prison Thugz Fight, Seal Team Six, or Saving Ryan's Privates.

3. Buy an Adder or Entity with "legit" money and max it out.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Li'l G Loc

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:51 AM Edited by XJpostman, 30 January 2014 - 01:52 AM.

I have achieved all my possible goals. Oh wait, there is actually one... to get rid of the cornrows tattoo on my head.

R* actually has been telling players to use the mask glitch to remove cornrows.
If you apply a full head mask and move to a different session, when you take the mask off the cornrow tattoos should be gone.

Kinda ironic that R* is using glitches to their advantage.

OT: my main character is only lvl 73 so I got lots to do but right now I'm trying to hit 90 for the heavy snipe.

williampuri
  • williampuri

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:52 AM

Kill screamers (squeakers)!

sometimes I hunt people who has loud musics that can be heard from their microphone. Mute?

I want to hear them turn off their music and yell at me.

If you're good at jets, try doing some synchronized jet stunts in freeroam and wait for people to see their reactions. It's fun to entertain them to be honest!

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:54 AM

To have a f*ckin blast
  • CallMeBats likes this

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:55 AM

1. get to level 90, I want heavy sniper

2. stun jumps, XF should look good on that color

3. Buzzard Attack Chopper

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:02 AM

Enjoy wasting your time dingus.

As for me, I doubt I'll play GTAVO again until Rockstar allows us to have storable emergency vehicles again. I have all the cars I want, all the unlocks I want, all the clothes, all the weapons, I've platinumed the game. There's no fun left in it for me until I can play as a police detective again.

• kasheku likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In 12 Step Program

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:02 AM

my main goal was to reach level 90 to get the Heavy Sniper Rifle...

achieved that last week!

so i kissed bye my sniper rifle on which i have like 3000 kills, 800 headshots and accuracy of 55%

xXscoty2dopeXx
  • xXscoty2dopeXx

How's ya Mama? We went out.

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:12 AM

Make some damn money.

Farm missions 

Just blew 1.1 million on a Entity, so now I'm broke.

• saintsrow likes this

ham_hands
  • ham_hands

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:13 AM Edited by ham_hands, 30 January 2014 - 02:16 AM.

$1.5 million for an entity + mods. It will be my first super class vehicle. I'm at $1.1 now. Not sure exactly what it will cost fully upgrade but figure 1.5 should more than cover the purchase and LSC.

Edit: it will cost 1.1

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

Reach level 120 before heists are released.  I'm level 103 at the moment.

I'd like to unlock all weapons.  I've just got the mini-gun left which I can pick-up for free in a Survival.  Not too fussed about having one as it seems a bit pointless but it's nice to have the option.

Unlocking all engine mod's would be good but will never happen.  Far too many idiots who don't know how to pass in a race by going around, not through their opponent and every race going is for modded cars so there is no point in entering.  Not too fussed abou th the mod's for just regular driving in free-roam or on missions, but I reckon these will be needed for heists.

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:33 AM

Right now I'm trying to get the car bomber award. I've nagged 15 people. Need 35 more. All done with my cognoscenti, stinger or the hpv.

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:50 AM

The mini gun is not pointless if you have free aim skills. It kicks the crap outta the rpg which can easily be dodged. I smoke more jerks when on foot that try to run me over before they even get close. Great for choppers too.

It's great for disabling approaching vehicles, terrible for one on one battles on foot. That is where the rpg comes in handy for the corner campers.

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:09 AM

level 95 / 120

Mroz
  • Mroz

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:18 AM

Pick up a tank from fort zancudo with the 'bob and fly over people with a wanted level. 

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:19 AM

Get really good at Last Team Standing missions. I love one life modes.

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:22 AM

The mini gun is not pointless if you have free aim skills. It kicks the crap outta the rpg which can easily be dodged. I smoke more jerks when on foot that try to run me over before they even get close. Great for choppers too.

It's great for disabling approaching vehicles, terrible for one on one battles on foot. That is where the rpg comes in handy for the corner campers.

Machine gun or heavy sniper work fine for choppers.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:36 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 30 January 2014 - 03:37 AM.

Do all of the the gang attacks and get a nice little green check mark on every blue icon on the map.

(when I get the minigun my goal will be to get the LSPD tint for it.)

GsUpHoesDown
  • GsUpHoesDown

QOTD Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

Get better with the Buzzard.  I've only owned it for two days, it has opened up a whole new game.  Old missions are new again.  My goal is to someday actually hit another player with a rocket...  I'm a long way's off, lucky shot aside.

I remember thinking what a pain in the ass the original 'blow up' mission was, since I wasn't even ranked high enough to have grenades at the time I had to drive every car over to the gas station one by one and blow it all up.  Just did it today with the Buzzard.  Ha!  I felt better.  If only I could use one of the missiles on Simeon.

Haha all you gotta do is get the free sawed off shotgun and buy 2 clips worth of ammo. Shoot the engine of a car until it blows it'll set off chain reaction. You might have to blow up one remaining car if anything. Never thought of driving back and forth from the gas station..too tedious. But buzzards make tons of missions so simple like mixed up with coke. Done in 2 min tops

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

Try your heavy sniper or mg against an approaching buzzard with a 2 on the blip where they can accurately aim missles at you and you'll wish you had a minigun to spray the windshield and kill them both instantly.

Try sniping an entity coming full speed at you. Good luck. Or unless you're on auto aim try your mg in that situation.

I find the mini gun a bad ass weapon and saying otherwise is a low level that can't get it or doesn't know when or how to use it.

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:44 AM

Try your heavy sniper or mg against an approaching buzzard with a 2 on the blip where they can accurately aim missles at you and you'll wish you had a minigun to spray the windshield and kill them both instantly.

Try sniping an entity coming full speed at you. Good luck. Or unless you're on auto aim try your mg in that situation.

I find the mini gun a bad ass weapon and saying otherwise is a low level that can't get it or doesn't know when or how to use it.

I don't do any PvP as it does not interest me.  I'm only taking out choppers in Survivals.

I'm hardly a low level and I certainly know how to use one.  I just prefer other weapons over it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users