Photo

Car specs hack now ?

29 replies to this topic
jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:26 PM Edited by jdwarfer, 29 January 2014 - 02:31 PM.

Hi !

I just lose an off-road race against a Rancher XL. The player was about rank 238.

I had a sanchez.fully modded.

Usually, Bifta and Sanchez win. Now a Rancher. I never see a Rancher so damn fast. that was incredible. I managed to stay quite close to see how it seemed easy for him to win.

Maybe I should not, but I'm very surprise that a Rancher wins. It was really really fast, even with catch-up on.

So, is there some cheat for car specs now ? WTF ?

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:27 PM

Nope, he just owned you it seems

• OneEighteen likes this

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Crew Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:28 PM Edited by PANiC ATTACK3R, 29 January 2014 - 02:30 PM.

What rank are you? Is your driving stats maxed?.

Perhaps he got the turbo start and you just couldn't keep up?

Is it possible you just lost a race fair and square. 

so many possibility but thanks for sharing your story of defeat none the less  

• Canibitch likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

Hi !

I just lose a off-road race against a Rancher XL. The player was about rank 238.

Usually, Bifta and Sanchez win. Now a Rancher. I never see a Rancher so damn fast. that was incredible. I managed to stay quite close to see how it seemed easy for him to win.

Maybe I should not, but I'm very surprise that a Rancher win. It was really really fast, even with catch-up on.

iso mod & sp - mp glitch ???

i guess its possible.

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:30 PM

I'm rank 145.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

Answer to your question yes they have edited the handling.dat, they will smack you even with catch up on
  • WBaker likes this

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

Yep. It's happening.

Someone somehow managed to use a custom Entity XF during a muscle race earlier today. It was some weird gold chrome with yellow tire smoke Needless to say, we got owned. Even in my Phoenix, I couldn't keep up.

The track was Route 68.

• WBaker likes this

Chuck Finley
  • Chuck Finley

E34 FANATIC!

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

Answer to your question yes they have edited the handling.dat, they will smack you even with catch up on

so you mean I can create or use a handling.dat from someone else like in gta iv?

if its true i'll be tempted to mod my console coz the only car with handling I kinda like is the ruiner but its not that good with bullets since the top falls after crashin makin it good for invite only

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

Hi !

I just lose a off-road race against a Rancher XL. The player was about rank 238.

Maybe I should not, but I'm very surprise that a Rancher win. It was really really fast, even with catch-up on.

i guess its possible.

Going online with modified files gets you an instant console ban, or so I've seen reported.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:47 PM

So, you basically lost a race to someone and because he didn't have the same car as you because you're so convinced stats are tremendously different that he cheated...?

You do realize the Bifta and Rancher share the exact same top speed right?

The only noticeable difference is acceleration between the two. Now obviously once both cars reach top speed it's the same, only difference is the Bifta would reach it faster. His skill made up for that small acceleration and he beat you, nothing to it...

The whole ''usually Bifta's and Sanchez's win'' sentence is just ignorant. This whole performance obsession is just baffling... Rockstar should just make the stats in each class the same, they probably didn't think people would be obsessing over that 1% stat difference, as if it matters. So much goes on in a race that the 1% stat difference is only going to help you in every 100th race you do no matter what...

• mikezilla2 and Furry_Monkey like this

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

Hi !

i guess its possible.

Going online with modified files gets you an instant console ban, or so I've seen reported.

Xbox owners will rarely ever get a console ban, their stealth checks on their discs are just too good, they are pretty much untraceable

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

So, you basically lost a race to someone and because he didn't have the same car as you because you're so convinced stats are tremendously different that he cheated...?

The only noticeable difference is acceleration between the two. Now obviously once both cars reach top speed it's the same, only difference is the Bifta would reach it faster. His skill made up for that small acceleration and he beat you, nothing to it...

The whole ''usually Bifta's and Sanchez's win'' sentence is just ignorant. This whole performance obsession is just baffling... Rockstar should just make the stats in each class the same, they probably didn't think people would be obsessing over that 1% stat difference, as if it matters. So much goes on in a race that the 1% stat difference is only going to help you in every 100th race you do no matter what...

I NEVER saw a Rancher win any race.

It's always Bifta or Sanchez.

Rancher is slow. And anyway, off road track rarely give you the possibility to be on maximum speed, with all the turns, bumps and such.

It was a track with lot of bumps, not much grip, on the beach... 

I'm pretty sure it was some cheat.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:52 PM

Don't you know?? The Rancher is a Chevy! And Chevys Rule!!!
  • MookStunna likes this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

That would make me suspicious, same top speed

OP, I've witnessed modded handling and speed, as well as other attributes for some time now. It's entirely possible.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:57 PM

Tell that to my piece of sh*t corvette in Forza 5.... f*ck me they made chevy's into sh*tbox's in that game :(

• MookStunna likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

Xbox owners will rarely ever get a console ban, their stealth checks on their discs are just too good, they are pretty much untraceable

Microsoft.

Thankfully I'm not playing this game on that console.

• Zorvaine likes this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:00 PM

Rancher is slow. And anyway, off road track rarely give you the possibility to be on maximum speed, with all the turns, bumps and such.

You're in denial. 

I know a lot of people who do plenty of off-road races and each time I did playlists with them the results were different. Most of them are skilled drivers and you'd see first place cars such as the BF injection, Kalahari, Rebel, Sandking, Bodhi, Mesa and of course the Rancher.

Ignorance.

The Rancher is not slow. What's slow is the Duneloader.

Just because you saw a Rancher win for the first time doesn't mean he was cheating.

That's like calling someone a god-modder for killing you using a pump shotgun..

• mikezilla2 and Furry_Monkey like this

funmw2
  • funmw2

Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

I'm always race with my bmx :DD

in Super races .

and always DNF xD

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

Tell that to my piece of sh*t corvette in Forza 5.... f*ck me they made chevy's into sh*tbox's in that game :(
Well that sucks. In the real world the Vette is awesome! :)
At least the Coquette sounds cool and is a contender. My favorite sports car in the game.

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

I didn't know you could mod a Sanchez. I think the reason for this is that when you have an exclusively Sanchez race there's no custom vehicles option.

Can you race modded ones in the off-road races?

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:13 PM Edited by jdwarfer, 29 January 2014 - 03:13 PM.

I didn't know you could mod a Sanchez. I think the reason for this is that when you have an exclusively Sanchez race there's no custom vehicles option.

Yes. In off road races and of course motorbikes races.

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

Yes. In off road races and of course motorbikes races.

Thanks.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

It could be lag or a bad network connection. Not saying it wasn't a modder but it might not have been.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

even with catch-up on.

people still use catch up? smh

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

than if it was not a top speed victory the guy was clearly a better driver than You.

Your "its always bifta and sanchez" is laughable. Thats like the guy yesterday who posted his Vacca winning against 5 other Adders. The adder is a faster car so should it always win? Does that mean he glitched his Vacca to win? Come one now

Stop your complaining. Weve all lost against supposedly inferior cars at some point.

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:47 PM

even with catch-up on.

people still use catch up? smh

Every race I've done on my new test character had catch up on, obs I still smashed them done a few world records here and there

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

It could be lag or a bad network connection. Not saying it wasn't a modder but it might not have been.

More than likely. I don't know how many times lag makes things act weird. Last night my brother slammed his car into me and I got up and shot hit dead. He said on mike how did I kill him while being flat on the ground. All I can say it was lag. My isp speed is 20 meg second with nothing else running and his is 12 meg shared.

• WBaker likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

More than likely. I don't know how many times lag makes things act weird. Last night my brother slammed his car into me and I got up and shot hit dead. He said on mike how did I kill him while being flat on the ground. All I can say it was lag. My isp speed is 20 meg second with nothing else running and his is 12 meg shared.

I've also noticed other weird side effects of lag such as being accused of ramming other people's cars, when on my screen they had rammed me.  It's interesting how differently the same race can appear from the other player's perspective.

• djmatao likes this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:53 PM

I don't get what the problem is... sounds like the guy in the Rancher was just good. I've been beaten by a Sentinal XS while racing in my F620 before. Sentinals good but an F620 will smoke it 9 x / 10. I didnt blame hacks, i took the loss and gave him props. Simply put....On that race he was better than me....That sounds exactly whats happened in this race too.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:54 PM

I beat people all the time.

I also race really well and win often in odd cars.

That was a joke, but I am really good behind the wheel.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users