Elergy RH8 is the best motor on GTA V

32 replies to this topic
Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

^^^, You only can drift with the Futo?  Lol, the Sultan is super similar to the Futo's grip, but a bit better.  It's also faster.  Plus, any car really drifts.  That's actually what I've been testing at airport and Trevor's airfield with all my modded cars.  And I can drift the SAME as I would in a Futo as well.  The ONLY thing the Futo has for itself, imo, is it drifts well.  But it looks terrible and too plain, imo.  I'd own one as a "left over" car if Rockstar ever decided to give us more storage space in SP.  But as of now, there is much more nicer looking cars in all classes, especially Sports Class that I'd rather store.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Do the splits!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

Elegy is way too heavy. As a result, it brakes poorly and accelerates poorly when spun out. And by acceleration, I mean it's ability to overcome it's inertia and get back in the race.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Carrera ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:38 PM

In your opinion it is. It is not a fact however, and a thread is not needed.

I prefer sleeper sport coupés or saloons like the Schwartzer or Oracle II. The GT-R in real life is fast, but to me that is all. I would rather spend $10K more and buy a fully load Audi RS7 with the sexy Matte-Alu pack.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users