Elergy RH8 is the best motor on GTA V

32 replies to this topic
DiabloDex7
  • DiabloDex7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:16 AM

The title says it all ! :)
Think about it (Collectors Edition owners) Body styling, Speed, Accel, Trac, all spot on I merk players when I'm in this, the response on cornering and weaving never let's me down can't wait till I'm lvl 63 to gain access the GT spoiler

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:21 AM

The Khamelion is better, faster, handles better. + it's not based off a Nissan unlike the Elegy* ;)

Francis44
  • Francis44

WRC!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:21 AM

Indeed, the steering is so responsive and precise, even though it isn't that fast without performance upgrades.

• DiabloDex7 likes this

DiabloDex7
  • DiabloDex7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

Nah the khamelions back end swings/spins out unexpectedly reason being for me overwriting it with a Weeny Issi ! Haha

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

its the best car until............you hit the brakes.

• ViceCityStalker likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:31 PM

Khamelion better than the Elegy RH8?  Can I ask what kind of drugs you're on?  That vehicle has HORRIBLE acceleration and top speed.  All the Khamelion has for it is that it's in the Sports Class and looks nice.

The Elegy RH8 indeed is the fastest Sports Car in the game, but it still doesn't beat some of the Super Cars.  It DOES beat a few Supers, but not all of them.  But yeah, it beats every single other Sports Cars in the game.

There is some guy on Youtube who tests out every single vehicle in GTA V on this track called "Cutting Corners" where it obviously has a lot of turns, straight aways, etc.  He also tests each vehicle completely stock and has times down for every single one, even in the description of the post.  The Elegy RH8 comes in first with the fastest lap time out of all the other Sports Cars.  It also beats about 3 Super Cars, too, out of 7.

If you want a link, I can show you.

Facepalm at the Khamelion though, someone sounds like they're talking out of their ass.

• Vanto and DiabloDex7 like this

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:50 PM

The Elegy is a nice car.  it is fast, but it seems to not hold up as well as the other cars if wrecked.  I have eaten many Elegy's for lunch in the Coquette and Carbonizer (sp?)

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

Nah, surano is better in every way except in rain, elegy is very easy to handle, but doesn't mean the best.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:22 PM Edited by Militia, 29 January 2014 - 01:34 PM.

The truth. ^^^  

You guys are giving useless opinions.  You haven't done testing like this guy has, and he tests them completely stock.  Straight line tests are worthless.  You need to take it around a track to determine how good the car is, since turns means testing traction, acceleration, speed, etc.

The Elegy is a nice car.  it is fast, but it seems to not hold up as well as the other cars if wrecked.  I have eaten many Elegy's for lunch in the Coquette and Carbonizer (sp?)

Carbonizer?  LOL, **Carbonizzare**

Watch the video, you guys may learn a thing or two instead of giving the guy useless opinions like "This is the best car, I can't back my answer up with facts, but it's just the best car."

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:33 PM

"Its not the ride, its the rider"
  • /Tuomaz and Militia like this

mrdiamond666
  • mrdiamond666

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:47 PM

Its a good car (to sell, lol)

Il_Tifossi
  • Il_Tifossi

bad motherf*cker

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:15 PM

Elegy RH8 is a good car, i won a race with it last day. Still, Coil Voltic is way my favorite. I don't know how people don't love this car. Maybe because it is electric (booh, gay), but it has by far the greatest acceleration and a decent top speed (when pumped up), therefore making it the better choice for urban tracks with closed turns. The only handicap is its low weight, turning it into a beach ball when jumping or hitting something. But that's something to compensate with the handling.

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:18 PM Edited by ViceCityStalker, 29 January 2014 - 02:18 PM.

In your mind and with your brain chemicals it is in your opinion the best,however opinions are like assholes we all have one.

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:30 PM

Elegy RH8 is a good car, i won a race with it last day. Still, Coil Voltic is way my favorite. I don't know how people don't love this car. Maybe because it is electric (booh, gay), but it has by far the greatest acceleration and a decent top speed (when pumped up), therefore making it the better choice for urban tracks with closed turns. The only handicap is its low weight, turning it into a beach ball when jumping or hitting something. But that's something to compensate with the handling.

I have tried the voltic and it's horrible except if each corner is 300 a 400 m which gives voltic great advantage when the power adds dramatically, pretty much every car turns much better than it but you don't realise. It's structure is weak and harder to knock off other players, but I suggest bullet gt is the best affordable yet great car, don't forget the car set in 80s so the price of the car is greatly decreased.

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

The truth. ^^^  

You guys are giving useless opinions.  You haven't done testing like this guy has, and he tests them completely stock.  Straight line tests are worthless.  You need to take it around a track to determine how good the car is, since turns means testing traction, acceleration, speed, etc.

Carbonizer?  LOL, **Carbonizzare**

Watch the video, you guys may learn a thing or two instead of giving the guy useless opinions like "This is the best car, I can't back my answer up with facts, but it's just the best car."

Children make me laugh. Smh. I don't look to boobtube for opinions on cars in games. the free Elegy is a nice welfare piece. I sold mine for something better, but to each his own...

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

Sold?  Assuming you're one of those brats who plays Online and yells in the Microphone and has a Chrome Adder, am I right?  Nice giving reasons as to why the Elegy isn't actually good for you.  Did you even read what I had to say instead of going off topic about selling cars in GTA Online which is a total mess and shouldn't be bothered with?

• DiabloDex7 likes this

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

I found your opinion on the cars as equally useless as your assumptions about me. Walk on home, boy.

My reasoning is based on days of experience racing these cars. No rocket science necessary, really....

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:06 PM

I haven't tried the Elegy mainly because its free so I could just get it anytime but you have me wanting to try it now. My fav sports class is the banshee just because if the rwd.

I can say that I hated every second I spent driving Khamelion.
  • DiabloDex7 likes this

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:11 PM

ITS NOT HOW YOU STAND BY YOUR CAR, ITS ABOUT HOW YOU RACE YOUR CAR!

YOU BETTA LEARN DAT!
  • DaRkL3AD3R and vozi45 like this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

I prefer the other sports/super cars, like the entity and the carbonizzare.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:22 PM Edited by Militia, 29 January 2014 - 04:25 PM.

I found your opinion on the cars as equally useless as your assumptions about me. Walk on home, boy.

My reasoning is based on days of experience racing these cars. No rocket science necessary, really....

Both times you replied in this topic you were not even ON TOPIC.  First you state something about selling cars, then you talk about the "experience" you have racing, but who knows what you actually know?  Where's the evidence besides "your word" that you have knowledge of this stuff, you're a troll, it's that simple.

It's not an opinion, it's backed up with evidence.  Instead of the useless comments like "This car is the best because I think it is."  "I can sell this car for something better" - What does sh*t like that have to even do with the Elegy RH8 and being the fastest SPORTS Car in the game.

Of course there is no rocket science necessary, when did I say this?  Clearly, you're a moron and I rest my case, I won't reply to f*cktards like yourself lol

YOU BETTA LEARN DAT!

Fast and the Furious?  Lol

Everyone's driving style is different anyways, so therefore these "best car is this" topics usually are completely useless to begin with.

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

It's a good car but there are better cars which you can buy to put in your garage.

• Militia likes this

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

I prefer the other sports/super cars, like the entity and the carbonizzare.

f*ck yeah both these cars are awesome although i noticed the carbon has more slide since one of the recent patches.

SingularSoul
  • SingularSoul

“Scientific Progress goes boink?”

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:08 PM

"Best" is a subjective opinion.

;)

• Militia likes this

DiabloDex7
  • DiabloDex7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:23 PM

Sure there are better cars in statistics you can put in your garage but are they more of a laugh than you'll have in a tricked out muscle class/ compact class ? My recommendation is to ave a laugh in lower than Super car range - I mean don't get me wrong I do love a super car and a proud owner of one in real life, for example; check this out (I'm gonna get some haters 4 this LoL) my recent fun drive which I've tricked right out it a... Weeny issi !!! LoL proppa laugh - not the best controlled but pisses off many gta players when your either spraying/evading them in such a low rated motor !!

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:47 PM

Lol at you guys talking about traction and cornering... in GTAV.

Reading this thread just makes me want IV handling even more.

Anyways, on topic, for Sports class everyone uses Carbonizzare. I sold my Carbonizzare, I use the Coquette and the Surano.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

I don't like the Elegy RH8. I'm not partial to those little rice-mobiles though. I don't like the Penumbra or the Futo either. I also don't like that everyone owns an Elegy and you don't have to do anything to get it. A car that good shouldn't be absolutely free and require zero effort to obtain.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

This ^^^

I don't even have the Elegy modded.  It just sits in my garage in the "special vehicles" list.  I also hate the Penumbra's looks and the Futo, don't own either of those.

The Elegy is doesn't look all that great, either.  I don't mod or touch it due to this game not having enough storage space and I rather store other better looking + faster cars.

For all around everything in GTA V, I use a Carbonizzare.  If I really wanted to use the Elegy, I'd use it unmodded just to drive to point A to point B.  But there is no denying it DOES indeed beat other high end Sports and Super cars in this game, no denying that.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:56 PM

YOU BETTA LEARN DAT!

Ahahahaha f*cking 10/10 good quote man.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

I don't like the Elegy RH8. I'm not partial to those little rice-mobiles though. I don't like the Penumbra or the Futo either. I also don't like that everyone owns an Elegy and you don't have to do anything to get it. A car that good shouldn't be absolutely free and require zero effort to obtain.

The Futo is hands down my favorite car to drive. I'm not much for rice rockets either but when its one of the only cars that can kind of drift in this game you bet your ass I'll tear that car.
Tried the Vigerero or whatever (1970 Trans am/Camaro) and it doesn't even break loose fully modded. Soooo disappointing!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users