46 replies to this topic
lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

That car looks meh IMO... 

In that case i would rather have a Lamborghini Veneno.

lamborghini-veneno-ginebra-04-1024x680.j

lamborghini-veneno-2013-geneva-motor-sho

indeed, but i think that car would be to OP haha, im a lambo fan and that has to be the most crazy car EVER by ANYONE putting it out.

also, reventon is my fav <3

Docfrost
  • Docfrost

Shichibukai

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:49 PM Edited by Docfrost, 29 January 2014 - 03:50 PM.

Starting 2014 and there's already an a lamborghini of the year 2015? Those guys are desperate, anyway fancy car, i love lamborghinis

makes sense though man. since the aventador replaced the murcielago, the huracan replaces the gallardo.

i absolutely love the infernus in-game, but am not a big fan of the vacca. has a sexy rear end no doubt, but the rest of the car looks strangely mis-proportioned.

This. They change the name, but update the cars so to speak. That way there is only 1 generation per car. Personally I like that.

I like the Vacca though. The 12c Sides do make it look a little silly, but it still my 2nd choice with the Lamborgani being my first.

Why should we add a car from 2015 (de facto) to a game that takes place in 2013?

Same reason they put a concept vehicle in the game. If you didn't know the....Adder. It is 90% Saab and 10%(Maybe less) Bugatti. 

^ what in gods name are you talking about, the ONLY things that resemble the Aero X on the Adder are the headlights , the lower portion of the Front bumper panel and possibly the taillights. That hardly equals out to 90%, if anything those figures need to be reversed. The Adder has the same horsepower as a Veyron and it's pretty much got identical styling to the Veyron (identical quarters, overall vehicle shape, windows, stance and rear end, open grill albeit the Adder is fishmouthed). Know why? Cause it's a Veyron.

The same way the Entity is a Koenigsegg

The same way the Bullet is a Ford GT

The same way the Feltzer is an SL63 AMG

The same way the Carbonizzaro (or however it's spelled) is a Ferrari California

The same way the Corquette is a Corvette

The same way the Super Diamond is a Rolls Ghost

The same way the Stinger GT is a Miura

The same way the Buffallo is a Charger

The same way the Gauntlet is a Challenger

and on and on and on and on. They made it pretty apparent what each and every car in this game was supposed to resemble. Granted they may have spliced a few quarter panels and ass ends in to keep things interesting (for example the Entity has a Carrera GT's quarter), but R* did a pretty decent job at making things apparent.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:07 PM Edited by The Angel King, 29 January 2014 - 04:44 PM.

80% or so is just a rough percentage. Haha It is more so about what you said. I had to look at it closer. I don't have one in my main garage or use one. So half my bad ;)

BTW a few friendly corrections;

The Feltzer btw is an Opal Astra DTM Touring Car with a CLK Trouing car grill and wide body. There is no SL63 AMG in this car.

The Carbon is like you said a California, but it is also an 458 Italia. About half and halfish.

The Gauntlet is a Challanger front and the sides/back is a Camaro.

Docfrost
  • Docfrost

Shichibukai

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:34 PM Edited by Docfrost, 29 January 2014 - 04:36 PM.

80% or so is just a rough percentage. Haha It is more so about what you said. I had to look at it closer. I don't have one in my main garage or use one. So half my bad ;)

BTW a few friendly corrections;

The Feltzer btw is an Opal Astra Touring Car with a CLK Trouing car grill and wide body. There is no SL63 AMG in this car.

The Carbon is like you said a California, but it is also an 458 Italia. About half and halfish.

The Gauntlet is a Challanger front and the sides/back is a Camaro.

I agree with the Carbon and Gauntlet, it's a little hard to place the Feltzer. The front fascia and headlights are definitely styled like the SL63 AMG

mercedes-benz-sl-coupe-01.jpg

car-mesmerizing-sl63-amg-black-series-hd

Black series

But I'll admit they did give it the look of a touring car with all the busy lines, side skirts, huge front and rear diffusers and enormous wing.

Admittedly I always just refer to it as the AMG, but even the engine/exhaust note that it shares with the Carbon sounds like one of low displacement high strung V8 touring car motors. I don't own one cause I think it looks silly lol.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:44 PM Edited by The Angel King, 29 January 2014 - 04:47 PM.

Bro. I mean to disrespect, but check this out. No SL65 AMG Here. I played too much Gran Turismo to miss this haha Plus I like the real ones :) To bad they didn't put the BMW M3 GTR one in here too :(

2gxehx0.jpg

f35kp5.jpg

There better real life pictures...I just had to support GT :p

Edit: I don't know wtf the little lip on the rear of the Feltzer is from. I am guessing it is a R* twist?

Docfrost
  • Docfrost

Shichibukai

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

No way dude, Everything from the front fascia to the rear quarter SCREAMS SL63 AMG.

Feltzer-GTAV-front.png

That in addition to the fact that it's a Benefactor Feltzer and Benefactor represents Mercedes-benz in GTA.

I can see where it resembles the Astra touring car but what it looks like they did was take the SL63 and add stretched fenders and diffusers you'd find on the Astra. Compare the bottom picture in my post before, the black series SL63 AMG. Pay close attention to the roof and hood lines contour

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:53 PM

Bro. I mean to disrespect, but check this out. No SL65 AMG Here. I played too much Gran Turismo to miss this haha Plus I like the real ones :) To bad they didn't put the BMW M3 GTR one in here too :(
2gxehx0.jpg
f35kp5.jpg
There better real life pictures...I just had to support GT :p

Edit: I don't know wtf the little lip on the rear of the Feltzer is from. I am guessing it is a R* twist?

If R* added the 2002 M3 GTR I would literally sh*t my pants with joy. One of my favorite cars of ALL time.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

Sesto Elemento... nuff said

lambo.jpg

• PerceusSOZ likes this

Drive_ByShooting
  • Drive_ByShooting

Taking Photos of GTA since 2013

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

Your forgetting the other half of pegassi:

pagani-zonda-f-cinque_1.jpg

• Lagful likes this

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:59 PM Edited by Lagful, 29 January 2014 - 10:00 PM.

The better half ;)

The Cinque is so damn sexy *drools*

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

The better half ;)

Huayra. 'Nuff said.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:06 PM

Huayra. 'Nuff said.

I love the Huayra, but it's side mirrors just look so horrible  :p 

Pagani-Huayra-Roadster-Renderings.jpg

Drive_ByShooting
  • Drive_ByShooting

Taking Photos of GTA since 2013

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

The better half ;)

Yeah :) 

And i like the huayra too, but the zonda is my all time favorite car. I really want a parody of it. 

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:39 PM

i just want a trophy truck for my off-road adventures. something to blast through the dunes with ease and look badass doing it (and dont tell me the off-road rebel fits that category. it may have a relative similar appearance, but its still a piece of sh*t)

Jimco-Ford-Raptor-Trophy-Truck-01.jpg

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:22 PM

Starting 2014 and there's already an a lamborghini of the year 2015? Those guys are desperate, anyway fancy car, i love lamborghinis

makes sense though man. since the aventador replaced the murcielago, the huracan replaces the gallardo.

i absolutely love the infernus in-game, but am not a big fan of the vacca. has a sexy rear end no doubt, but the rest of the car looks strangely mis-proportioned.

Yeah, the infernus Is great, the vacca Is just a waste of money, it's slow, bad aceleration, the design Is awful so for me, infernus win
  • z0etr0pe likes this

Viper9502
  • Viper9502

仁侠団体

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:01 AM

Huayra. 'Nuff said.

I love the Huayra, but it's side mirrors just look so horrible   :p

Pagani-Huayra-Roadster-Renderings.jpg

The artist's goal behind the design of the mirrors is inspired by a woman's eye as mentioned @ 4:23 of this link from Jay Leno's Garage:  I don't hate or love the design but can appreciate what the artist was trying to accomplish from the unique mirror design. It is one of countless small touches or details with a high-end vehicle like this.

I'll see the previous vehicles listed and raise you a Lamborghini LM002:

1150219_10151662305584613_1302033419_n.j

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:56 AM

I rather have a 2002 camaro ss and a old school Buick regal/gran national they had it on gta 4 and San Andreas on gta 4 it was called the faction and in San Andreas it was the ballets ride it had gold 100 spokes I don't remember wat it was called thou.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users