» «
Photo

PS3 glitch saved files

3 replies to this topic
DeadYorick
  • DeadYorick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:17 AM Edited by GTAKid667, 29 January 2014 - 08:00 AM. Moved to Cheats and Tricks.

I didn't know whether or not to post this in Troubleshooting or Cheats and Tricks. But I'm wondering if the Prison Clothes glitch for the PS2 version of GTA3 (The one where you load a saved game after pressing new game) is still applicable for the PS3 port? I'm also wondering if anyone has managed it if they could share their saved game.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:03 AM

I haven't tried it but considering the game is a direct port from PS2, I'd assume that the glitch is there.

DeadYorick
  • DeadYorick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

The main reason I'm curious is because the PSN port has a specific save file devoted to it, similar to a PS3 game. Rather than having to create a virtual memory card like you would on a non-slim PS3. This is the same with every other PSN port I've seen. So I'm curious if the save file is so different that it doesn't allow for the glitch to occur.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:45 PM

The main reason I'm curious is because the PSN port has a specific save file devoted to it, similar to a PS3 game. Rather than having to create a virtual memory card like you would on a non-slim PS3. This is the same with every other PSN port I've seen. So I'm curious if the save file is so different that it doesn't allow for the glitch to occur.

I see what you mean - I have the PS3 version of III so I'll give it a try tomorrow or something and let you know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users