» «
Photo

Getting Created Games Verified

13 replies to this topic
VxAxDxExR
  • VxAxDxExR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:41 AM Edited by VxAxDxExR, 29 January 2014 - 02:45 AM.

Creating matches is fun if you pick the right locale and design it to be exciting. Me (psn VxAxDxExR) and ActualOverlord make maps and play a lot of other people's too. I can name two that OTHERS have made and I enjoyed: PLAYBOY MANSION OF DEATH (a deathmatch map that a lot of people have been playing and tinkering by adding variations. Then there's 4 Way Madness, a race that plots a massive jump block in the center of four blocks in the middle of the city, which is good for any size lobby, but in a fuller sized room there can be some epic moments in this finely crafted arena. There are plenty of maps that get a lot of attention too, just look at the R* social club info.

So to get to the point R* what is the specific criteria to get a map verified?

There are times played, Likes, Like %, Dislikes, Bookmarks and so on, but out of all the creations the ones that got verified don't look like they provide any guide what to focus on. Is there is no definitive answer? Please feel free to leave any details if you like on this subject.

In addition, any players that would like to leave information about any created concept maps, please feel free.

for example:

Zombies in Los Santos

Room size 3-16

Forced + pickup

start weapon unarmed

Info:

Between the stabbing and burning of the people in this room, there is a point. Don't get murdered by the people who are about to feel what its like to be a Zombie in Los Santos. Make it to the low-roof bunker which carries the rooms major arsenal and then shoot as many zombies as you can before you get overtaken.

also leave pictures of Los Santos if you like

"MOST WANTED"

1_0.jpg

VxAxDxExR

-PAXP-deijE.gif

-PAXP-deijE.gif

1560478_467325066707129_1357267143_n.jpg

-PAXP-deijE.gif

Mr Pickles
  • Mr Pickles

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:25 AM

I think it`s pretty much times played/likes and IMO most of the verified jobs are sh*t compared to others I have played.

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:01 PM

1000 likes with a rating above 80% gets a look by Rockstar.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:21 PM

is that for certain Dr???

i ve always wondered their criteria, it mainly seems to be "designed by a 12 year old"  and "got JUMPZZZZZZ" from my perspective :p

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:23 PM

is that for certain Dr???

i ve always wondered their criteria, it mainly seems to be "designed by a 12 year old"  and "got JUMPZZZZZZ" from my perspective :p

As certain as community rumors go...

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

Realistically getting a 1000 plays is only likely to happen to channel hosters on youtube imo
  • Tabula Rasa likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:33 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 19 February 2014 - 06:36 PM.

I have got 944 likes and 1.4k plays on my first version of Nuketown. Search for TheMckeever in social club jobs and add it to game. Needs 54 more likes then I will let you know if anything happens. No Youtube Channel but i want someone to capture all my jobs. Ive got 20+ deatchmatches and 10+ races

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

Rockstar Verified Creator

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:46 PM

Its pretty obvious that any turd can become R* verified if it has enough hits on whatever metric R* is using.

I highly doubt anyone at R* plays or even looks at each creation, it is likely the process is entirely automatic.

The only R* verified creation even worth playing that I have played so far is "4 way madness". The rest are half-baked nonsense that are fun for little kids and thats about it.

I pretty much quit playing R* Verified creations because I got sick of wasting my time.

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

Its pretty obvious that any turd can become R* verified if it has enough hits on whatever metric R* is using.

I highly doubt anyone at R* plays or even looks at each creation, it is likely the process is entirely automatic.

The only R* verified creation even worth playing that I have played so far is "4 way madness". The rest are half-baked nonsense that are fun for little kids and thats about it.

I pretty much quit playing R* Verified creations because I got sick of wasting my time.

I agree.Most verified DM's are bad as sh*t.Yesterday was the first time I played Seal Team Six and it was horrible.Jets,tanks and buzzards on the Sandy Shores Airstrip and a childish combat.I can't believe how it's verified.

But as I said before,I guess Rockstar want us to think that there is a equal competition on verifying jobs,but there is not..They verify jobs of some people that they know maybe

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:07 AM

Good to see I'm not the other one that thinks the verified races are sh*t. The only one worth playing is 4 way madness

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:15 PM

4way Madness is also a lame ridicolous race.
  • EarthboundMysfit likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:26 PM

I have got 944 likes and 1.4k plays on my first version of Nuketown. Search for TheMckeever in social club jobs and add it to game. Needs 54 more likes then I will let you know if anything happens. No Youtube Channel but i want someone to capture all my jobs. Ive got 20+ deatchmatches and 10+ racesr

Post a link here dude!!

oh I see one in the woods and its PS3

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:18 AM Edited by TheMckeever, 24 February 2014 - 12:24 AM.

I have got 944 likes and 1.4k plays on my first version of Nuketown. Search for TheMckeever in social club jobs and add it to game. Needs 54 more likes then I will let you know if anything happens. No Youtube Channel but i want someone to capture all my jobs. Ive got 20+ deatchmatches and 10+ racesr

Post a link here dude!!

oh I see one in the woods and its PS3

All my Jobs: http://socialclub.ro...games/gtav/jobs

1_0.jpg

1st NUKETOWN: http://socialclub.ro...kg?platformId=2

1_0.jpg

NUKETOWN 2015(BEST): http://socialclub.ro...bw?platformId=2

1_1.jpg

RED DEAD REDEMTION(WOODS): http://socialclub.ro...Vg?platformId=2

Gonna make another one in the woods set at night, but in the mean time heres my newest one

1_0.jpg

THIS IS THE END: http://socialclub.ro...iQ?platformId=2

Enjoy

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

drift king is ok aswell

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users