What Clothes Do You Wear?

42 replies to this topic
ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

Trevor: always military clothes. mostly the green ones.

Mike: red jacket, black/slate pants.

Franklin: depending on mood. if I want a rampage in FZ I dress him military clothes (green camo jacket, olive pants, slate boots) but if I want him casual I just dress him a black casual jacket and dark blue jeans.

elias2012
  • elias2012

Master gangster

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:03 PM

I always dress them up like this

3cScmjj.png

• 5.7 and Mightymomo22 like this

Sunjumper
  • Sunjumper

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:48 AM

For all characters, I either put them into a suit or underwear. I should try both...

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:25 AM

I want Franklin to have shorts and bare feet so he can swim in his pool but the option ain't there....wtf?!  :blink:

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:53 AM

i wear the "outfit" exterminator, great fun while driving an infernus!

GTAV_Fanatic
  • GTAV_Fanatic

Street Racer

• Members
  • Jordan

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:36 PM

Trevor: I usually have him in a checkered shirt from Suburban, jeans, work boots, and always a trucker cap. His haircut is the mullet and his facial hair is the handle bar mustache. :D He looks like a proper hill-billy.

Michael: I always have Michael in stuff that makes him look retired. Bright suits, meaning khaki with the blue shirt, and floral swimming shorts with a polo. I keep his haircut very "Heisenberg" meaning goatee and bald haircut.

Franklin: I always mix it up with Franklin. I sometimes make him wear "hood" clothing where he's repping green, but sometimes I'll make him wear a suit and sunglasses, to make him look like a secret service member. Whenever I play as Franklin, I'm always changing clothes so it always varies. But he always has diamond ear-rings. His haircut is usually triple rails and a goatee.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

Trev dawg aka Quentin Trevintino- yellow tank top, blue shorts and red shoes

Michaell- suits

Franklin- jacket shorts boots

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:16 PM

Michael: Either the blue suit or the S.A.H.P uniform

Trevor: Either a suit, any casual clothes, camouflaged hunting outfit, or the S.A.H.P uniform 

Franklin: The white jacket with a shirt with the Feud's logo on it. (bandana optional).

jackrobot
  • jackrobot

Old Geezer

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:32 PM

I gave up changing clothes as the game randomly changes them for you when switching characters which is a pain in the arse imo. But what I did do is go to every clothes store with each character and buy everything for each of them so when you switch character you get a mix up of clothes available which in my case, is everything.

Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:16 AM

Michael:Leather Jacket Jeans. Shaved Head aka Ex Bad Guy look.
Trevor : Full on Hillbilly or Dress.
Franklin:Whatever.

El Viruz Ántrax 5-7

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:05 AM

I dress Michael and Franklin in clothes I feel will suit what I am about to go do with my time.
Trevor, I put suit pants (w/ smart shoes) because they the only pants that cover his ankles and put on any top that suits a rich looking criminal. Polo shirts, leather jackets, casual jacket, you get what I mean.
Sometimes when doing my imagination construction extortions I dress him in a docks worker outfit.
That's really it or scuba gear them if I am going on the dingy to explore the ocean and sunk boats or crashed planes,

mybrainfellout
  • mybrainfellout

Chaos Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:21 AM

I am currently in some classy 70's gangster clothing, courtesy of the Valentines Day Massacre patch. 

robinthefactory
  • robinthefactory

The Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:48 PM

Michael: A combination of all the suits with matching shoes and enema glasses.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Trevor: Usually as a hillbilly but I put suits on him with a bald haircut and the handlebar moustache.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Franklin: Mostly wear the feud mint hoodie with black baggy jeans, magnetic shoes, feud green hat, and emerald earrings. Like a true OG.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users