What Clothes Do You Wear?

42 replies to this topic
REXX93
  • REXX93

The Subject | The Hotchick

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:35 PM

Ok, I'm not sure if there is already a topic on this, but here goes. There are a wide range of clothes for Michael, Trevor and Franklin, so what do you guys normally have your characters wear?

I have Michael wearing suits almost all the time, mainly the Tuxedo. I think the Tuxedo with Black Rims suit Michael very well.

Trevor, well, some suits look good on him, but I normally have Trevor wearing the black beanie hat from the "Dock Worker" outfit, Urban Camo Pants, Black sports glasses and A green t-shirt.

Franklin, well I really mix up clothes with Franklin, but normally, I will either have him dressed in a suit or in black skinny jeans with a black v-neck t-shirt and the chocolate work boots, oh, and not forgetting the black rims.

I Am NADA
  • I Am NADA

Formaldehyde Face

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:40 PM

I only really have a preference with Trevor, I like to have him wear work pants with either leather jackets or those denim jackets with the flannel shirts underneath. Michael looks fine in suits or more casual clothes. And Franklin looks fine in almost anything, except his fitted hats look weird on him to me.

Expos
  • Expos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:54 PM

Michael: The grey tuxedo.

Franklin: I'd like to rock a green outfit + bandana but f*ck going to a 5 000 000$ Vinewood Mansion to look like a gangsta in the hood. I still don't understand why the mask & bandana are not in the wheel with the guns.

Trevor: I'm wearing whatever the CPU choosed... F*ck going to Blaine County or a store to change a T-Shirt.

Yeah that message was to cry about the lack of safehouses + the CPU changing the clothing.

• I Am NADA likes this

I Am NADA
  • I Am NADA

Formaldehyde Face

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

Franklin: I'd like to rock a green outfit + bandana but f*ck going to a 5 000 000$ Vinewood Mansion to look like a gangsta in the hood. I still don't understand why the mask & bandana are not in the wheel with the guns.

Thank you. The bandana is in John's satchel in RDR, why did Rockstar change this? Some of their choices for GTAV make me ask myself "what the f*ck were they thinking when they changed that?"

KeepCalm and CarryGun
  • KeepCalm and CarryGun

Falling Outside The Normal Moral Constraints

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:17 AM

Bandanna would be good, agreed.

Plenty of masks tho :)

Michael: Slate Jacket, black vest, black chinos, black shades, makes him look a bit RDR (no hat tho....)

Franklin: Red shirt, baggy black jeans, desert roundboots, broker shades.

Trevor: Mainly his underpants, violent atrocities are often committed by people wearing only pink leopard skin briefs :)

• I Am NADA likes this

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:52 AM

I have michael in dress shirts (far right of suit jackets at ponsonbys hard to find) I'll wear a blue dress shirt tucked in and some tan pants. Exept when I golf, I golf in only my boxers because I'm the boss and I wanna feel like it. Trevor, trevor I usually have him in suits in the city being a badass strip club owner, In the country I wear hunting clothes a lot. And hats. Franklin, Franklin likes wearing a white tank too and blue jeans to resemble cj, or a suit with no tie and sunglasses when he's running the tranny bar and his marijuana dispensery

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:27 AM

Franklin: Strictly Dickies and Flannel shirts

Michael: Suits, I guess

Trevor: Dickies and baseball shirts.

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:21 AM

There all shirtless and I fap

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

leader of State Trooper's PD [SAST]

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

Trevor:hunting clothing

Michael:stealth & cop outfit

franklin:meh

• Mr. Fighter Jet likes this

Mr. Fighter Jet
  • Mr. Fighter Jet

Idiotic Showoff

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:01 PM Edited by Mr. Fighter Jet, 29 January 2014 - 05:17 PM.

Micheal: Tuxedo or suits.

Trevor: Highway patrol outfit Or The security outfit.

Franklin: i make him a gangster  :evilgrin: .

• Alanbeales1 likes this

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:25 PM

Franklin: i dont really mind what he wears.

same's here m8 but i make Micheal normally wear highway patrol outfit (without hat,it's a cool glitch) stealth or if i'm driving around in my Entity XF or adder i wear cool suit's or hawii clothes,well it depend's eat i'm doing lolz

normally i just f*ck around in my own LCPD patrol car (i parked it in micheal's home garage lolz) so i wear da police uniform,if i'm gonna rob 7/11 store's i wear da stealth outfit & if i'm gonna fly my Cargobob carrying my tank,i use da Security outfit :D

Ps can u use da scuba diving outfit 2 breath underwater? never tryed it

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

Trevor: women dress
Michael: his undies
Franklin: don't know cuz he has swag in every costume.
  • Alanbeales1 likes this

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

Trevor: women dress
Michael: his undies
Franklin: don't know cuz he has swag in every costume.

hahaha LMFAO

Mr. Fighter Jet
  • Mr. Fighter Jet

Idiotic Showoff

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

same's here m8 but i make Micheal normally wear highway patrol outfit (without hat,it's a cool glitch) stealth or if i'm driving around in my Entity XF or adder i wear cool suit's or hawii clothes,well it depend's eat i'm doing lolz

normally i just f*ck around in my own LCPD patrol car (i parked it in micheal's home garage lolz) so i wear da police uniform,if i'm gonna rob 7/11 store's i wear da stealth outfit & if i'm gonna fly my Cargobob carrying my tank,i use da Security outfit :D

You cant use the scuba outfit to breath underwater, but you can get actual scuba gear by going into a submarine/dinghy And getting out. and i also wear the security outfit when im driving my tank or buzzard, i like to pretend im military when im doing that.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

Michael: Sad old man suit

Franklin: Down wid da hood

Trevor: I WANNA BE NAKED! WHY THE f*ck CAN'T I BE NAKED?!!

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:41 PM

I was reading up about being able to remove hats/helmets, etc by getting in a car then switching characters, then back. Does this work with the Security outfit?

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:18 PM

Michael and Franklin wear whatever.

But with Trevor I pretend he has like multiple personalities disorder (whatever the medical term is) so I've got a few outfits and personas;

Serial killer - underwear, pig mask.
Superhero - scuba outfit, wrestler mask.
80s drug dealer - floral shirt, suit pants, loafers, krepp shades.
Modern cowboy - shooting jacket, jeans, cowboy boots.
Hooker - woman's dress.
Trucker - overalls, baseball cap.
Boater - white tennis shorts, pink polo, aviators.

Etc, etc..

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:28 PM Edited by killahmatic, 30 January 2014 - 12:48 AM.

For Trevor, I either put him in the green zancudo shirt, or the leather jacket with the black army logo shirt under it. pants are usually brown or black. and usually an orange hat.

I also dress him in the loading dock outfit, then put him in a black hoodie and black pants. Putting him in the outfit first will add the black hat, which gives him the perfect outfit for sneaking around.

For Michael, usually either a suit or a hawaiian shirt with swimming shorts. Theres just something about running around causing mayhem in a hawaiian shirt. 

For Franklin, I usually put him in an olive tank top and olive cargo shorts. It goes well when he's riding his motorcycle, which I have set up to look like a military bike.

I really love the clothing selection in this game, but it does annoy me that they constantly change clothes when you switch to them. 

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

kickin' the gong around

• Members
  • Aruba

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

Michael: Jewellery heist suit, stubble beard, the blue purplish aviators he has in his closet.

Franklin: White Jacket, Black Jeans, White Athletic Shoes, Black Aviators, Diamond earrings, haircut with side stripes.

Trevor: Checkered blue shirt with dark red t shirt, Dirty Jeans, Reptile Leather shoes, Dark orange aviators.

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:46 PM

Michael: Any kind of suit, but he never keeps it on for very long. Every time I switch back to him, he's wearing his polo shirt, khakis and sandals again.

Franklin: Either a black sweatshirt with a white T shirt underneath, or a green and white families outfit.

Trevor: Either the green floral dress or the LSPD uniform.

tch2296
  • tch2296

Giant Siberian Priest Just Chillin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

White suits all around, jewelry and top notch haircuts. Fleet of white cars for Franklin, fleet of black cars for Michael, fleet of multi colored crazy vehicles for Trevor. But even with Trevor I keep him classy

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

Killed by drones.

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2015
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

I never wear any of the unlockable outfits, because I simply can't play past the final mission. I get bored in minutes. I'd love trevor's beanie from that dockworker outfit, but you only get it post-story, so I'm stuck with baseball caps.

T, usually a jacket, and pants, hat and shades.

M, often a shirt and jeans.

F, usually those long sleeve tops, jeans, or tight T shirts from ponsonbys/tank tops with shorts.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:37 AM

Trevor, Franklin, Micheal, all 3 dressed like a boss.

Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:33 AM

Trevor : hillbilly cloths.
Michael: Black Tuxedo
Franklin : whatever he's wearing at the moment.

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:57 PM

You cant use the scuba outfit to breath underwater, but you can get actual scuba gear by going into a submarine/dinghy And getting out. and i also wear the security outfit when im driving my tank or buzzard, i like to pretend im military when im doing that.

1] ik u can get da scuba gear from sub & dat sucks,what's da point in having the scuba gear as an outfit?

2] lol didn't know u get security outfit in tank lol

Mr. Fighter Jet
  • Mr. Fighter Jet

Idiotic Showoff

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

1] ik u can get da scuba gear from sub & dat sucks,what's da point in having the scuba gear as an outfit?

2] lol didn't know u get security outfit in tank lol

1] They should of just made the scuba gear outfit the same as the normal scuba gear (By that i mean that it acts as the normal scuba gear and gives you infinite Air Underwater), exept they dont take it off once they get out of the water. if they did that i would of actually worn it. And the point of scuba gear suit as a outfit is.. i dont know. they should of removed it from the game and replaced it with something actually good. 2] You dont get the security outfit in the tank, both ways. ( By the first way, the way your probably not saying it. As in you earn the security outfit in your clothes by getting in a tank, the second way, That you equip the security outfit as soon as you get in a tank.)

• Alanbeales1 likes this

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

6Ejov.jpg.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:03 AM

I usually dress Trevor like an eccentric billionaire or a methed out hobo. I think right now he's rocking the black winter dock worker cap, the black shirt, his dirty ass grey sweatpants, steel aviators, and grey loafers. 

I use most of the stuff in Michael's wardrobe, I usually avoid lighter colors and reds.

I'll sometimes do the white pants, white jacket, black vest combo with the zebra shoes, he looks slick when I do that. 

Franklin: straight gangsta'. I try and keep it hood with him and get annoyed when he doesn't wear green. Even if it's just his shoelaces, rep yo' set homie. I got him in the brown peacoat (favorite coat) olive cargo shorts, chocolate boots,   stank slate shades and obsidian earrings. Got his shiny bald head exposed like black Mr. Clean. He looks like a nigga yo' momma warned you 'bout. Thug as f*ck.

tmoney91
  • tmoney91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:40 AM

Trevor- jeans,  boots, t-shirt, and usually a dishwasher hat. Also deck him out in tats

Michael- usually a suit or jeans and a hoody from ammunition and the Oakley-ish glasses ( I always keep Michael with long hair and clean shaven until his wife leaves him..then I give him the ol' Walter white bald head and goatee)

Franklin- usually a upper end button up or vest and earings

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

I have made a little change, all of my characters are wearing suits, black suits (or slate).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users