Photo

Big problem, need advice

36 replies to this topic
DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:37 AM

If you can't f*ck Harry up, get Carl to f*ck him up. If Carl can't f*ck him up, both of you f*ck him up.

This is all if Harry does go by his word and will supposedly 'Break you' if you tell Carl. Because you have to tell Carl.

omg I just remembered...

Harry is now Drago in my mind.

• Black & White likes this

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

I'll be back...

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:11 AM

So, OP, have you made a decision yet? I hope that you will side with Carl, who is your real friend.

nitrousoxide
  • nitrousoxide

Jimmy Leppard's Dupe Account

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:01 AM

thank you my friends for all this comments and advice. I already decided what I need to do and here is current development:

yesterday in school, during the class Jenny asked to go to the toilet so I asked to go to the toilet a few moments after she went. I went to womans toilet to confront her. I told her about what Harry said to me when he intiminated me and I told her she has a week until I blow the whistle on her and tell Carl myself.

at first she looked scared when I came in the toilet and towards the end of my speech to her she had tears in her eyes but didnt say a thing, she just stormed off beside me and got back to class. even though I understand and respect your advices and know what you talking about when you say things about her, but again I'm a dumbass because I felt sorry for her when I seen her with tears in eyes. I have known her for a long time and she helped me in the past also when I had hard time and I hate doing this to her but I think I have to. I dont know what she will do now but I think my speech got to her because she had tears in her eyes.

any further advice or maybe a hunch what can happen next?

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:12 AM

I'm betting on some big dramatic break-up. You should hang out with Carl as much as you can for the week and see if he seems especially sad or something, in which case, ask what happened. If they're not broken up by the end of the week, then stand by your word and tell him yourself. Be prepared for some big drama, maybe even losing your friend, but if you do, then you'd do so your way, keeping your integrity, instead of feeling powerless doing nothing and just holding off the inevitable.

• Th3MaN1 likes this

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:32 AM

I'm betting on some big dramatic break-up. You should hang out with Carl as much as you can for the week and see if he seems especially sad or something, in which case, ask what happened. If they're not broken up by the end of the week, then stand by your word and tell him yourself. Be prepared for some big drama, maybe even losing your friend, but if you do, then you'd do so your way, keeping your integrity, instead of feeling powerless doing nothing and just holding off the inevitable.

Couldn't have said it better. Perfect tip. :^:

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

And where does f*cking up Harry come into any of this?  :lol:

(But seriously, f*ck Harry.)

Harvey Specter
  • Harvey Specter

"Boss Falcone"

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:13 AM Edited by Harvey Specter, 31 January 2014 - 10:13 AM.

Ok first of all you've known Carl longer than Harry the Prick and Jenny aka Crying Myrtle from Harry Potter.  You've known Carl longer you call yourself his friend. I don't think so I don't care if you care about Jenny feelings. CARL is your BEST FRIEND, he's been with you since day one has always been there whatever you've been through, always hanged out together, went to school together, looked out for each other. The longer you keep it to yourself, the longer your BEST FRIEND will love her and get tangled with her. You tell him ASAP you sit him down tell him I need to tell you something don't beat around the bush, give it to him straight tell him everything. Then let him get angry, let him slap or cry. Let him get it out of his system. Then once his calm talk to him again tell him about the crying and the intimidation and the confrontation. If you really are your best friends mate you shall tell him ASAP would you like it if he did what you doing to you. Put yourself in his position. But before you tell him make sure he has no high school exams or anything like that you don't want him mucking up on his exams because of a stupid silly little girl. For Godsake they are up to 8 Billion people on this planet. At least 4 Billion women there is one lucky special woman out there for him. Tell him she couldn't be yours, she was just part of your timeline. Also Jenny you care about a girl who CHEATED on your BEST FRIEND. Grow some balls tell your BEST FRIEND Carl be there for him and both of you stand tall and get rid of Harry either by Snitching or work together and beat the sh*te out of him. But tell your friend do you want to lose your BEST FRIEND because of a stupid girl you've known for what a year or so. A guy named Harry who gives a damn if he threatened you. Friendship is about sacrificing, being there for each other. Helping each other in time of need. Having fun, giving advice and just being good and caring BEST FRIENDS.   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users