Doing the collectibles makes me appreciate this game even more

33 replies to this topic
Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:42 PM

I agree with the people agreeing on the collectables of appreciating the game more.  I see it the same way as you guys.

@IntoGloryRide, I NEVER need armor since I own a Police Riot.  When you get inside of it, it gives you FULL health and FULL armor the moment you sit down inside.  So when I need armor I go to Trevor's Strip Club and sit inside of it for a moment and get full health/armor.  It's cool, too, because his Strip Club parking spots are available to Michael and Franklin, too.  I can use any character and use the vehicles I have parked behind there as Trevor saved!

• IntoGloryRide and ~Tiger~ like this

IntoGloryRide
  • IntoGloryRide

Warmonger

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

I agree with the people agreeing on the collectables of appreciating the game more.  I see it the same way as you guys.

@IntoGloryRide, I NEVER need armor since I own a Police Riot.  When you get inside of it, it gives you FULL health and FULL armor the moment you sit down inside.  So when I need armor I go to Trevor's Strip Club and sit inside of it for a moment and get full health/armor.  It's cool, too, because his Strip Club parking spots are available to Michael and Franklin, too.  I can use any character and use the vehicles I have parked behind there as Trevor saved!

Wow, I never thought of that...Great tips like these are what bring me back to the forums so often. Learn something every day. Looks like my next mission is to score myself a Riot!
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

http://gtaforums.com...olice-riot-van/

Please talk about the Riot here.  I'd like to know how and when you get it.  I got mine back in December and have been loving it ever since.  It's also completely bulletproof.  Minus two windows.  The driver side window and the passenger side window.  But the windows in the back and the windshield and the other side windows ARE bulletproof, too.  The only downfall is the tires are NOT bulletproof either.  But with a save editor, you can get them to be bulletproof like I did.  I also upgraded the brakes/engine of the Riot and gave it 100% armor upgrade and changed the color to Matte Black.  That thread I just posted ^^^ explains it all, so post in that thread.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:52 PM

Getting 100% was fun, wish the rewards were better though. Infinite special would be nice
  • iiGh0STt likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users