Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will you buy GTA V on Next Gen or PC?

68 replies to this topic

Poll: Next Gen or PC (110 member(s) have cast votes)

Will you buy GTA on PC or Next Gen?

1. Yes, will buy PC version (27 votes [22.88%])

Percentage of vote: 22.88%

2. Yes, will buy next gen version (52 votes [44.07%])

Percentage of vote: 44.07%

3. No, Rockstar are not getting more of my money. (29 votes [24.58%])

Percentage of vote: 24.58%

4. Yes, will buy both next gen and PC versions (10 votes [8.47%])

Percentage of vote: 8.47%

Vote Guests cannot vote
prototypetom
  • prototypetom

purveyor of exasperated sighs

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

yes

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

If they catch you. Same as Xbox people still do it. Everything is hackable. It will be much smaller than GFWL but there will be stuff for it. 

You missed a key difference. If your XBL account gets banned, you still own the hard copy of the game. If your Steam account gets banned, you lose everything.

leinasan
  • leinasan

Everything She Wants

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

I'm not getting anther version, but not because I don't want to give R* any more $. So I didn't vote.

But rather because I don't see the point if it works just fine on my PS3, not getting a PS4 until a must-buy game comes out and my PC can't handle new games.

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:30 PM Edited by GTARACER93, 29 January 2014 - 03:31 PM.

If they catch you. Same as Xbox people still do it. Everything is hackable. It will be much smaller than GFWL but there will be stuff for it. 

You missed a key difference. If your XBL account gets banned, you still own the hard copy of the game. If your Steam account gets banned, you lose everything.

Still people will find a way around it GTA games will always get modded and hacked. There is no stopping it. They might not  be successful in not getting banned but there will be mods and hacks for it that will make it in 

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

Still people will find a way around it GTA games will always get modded and hacked. There is no stopping it. They might not  be successful in not getting banned but there will be mods and hacks for it that will make it in 

The main reason Steam exists is to prevent piracy, so good luck with that one.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:40 PM

Of course it'll be out on PC, do you people even think before posting? Jeez, this forum..

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:11 PM

im heading out to buy them both RIGHT NOW!!!

ooh wait o_0

scubadave
  • scubadave

Platinum Club

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

Only if my character carries over.

I read somewhere that it will. Not sure about cross platform though, although I don't see why not.

Lol where did you read that? Being that next gen versions haven't even been announced yet!

It wasn't an official announcement by Rockstar but it was the fact that R* has said that GTA online will be a persistent world for future GTA titles (like 6, for example) and that this GTA 5 is the most identical across platforms (360, ps3) and that the title is more and more platform independent so it was speculated that the social club data, including character would carry over to next gen and possibly across platforms.

Pusher87
  • Pusher87

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

Yes. For PS4 in fact I'm one of those people who has the money to buy a PS4 and hasn't because there is no GTA5 for it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users