i was wondering wich car is better overall

Oracle (version 2) or the Tailgater?

Wug
  • Wug

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

I like the Tailgater for the looks, but Oracle 2 is faster.

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

Easily Oracle 2.  Looks don't matter as he's asking for the performance.  Oracle (Any version) destroys the Tailgater.

• Bonnano likes this

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:20 PM Edited by Bonnano, 28 January 2014 - 06:20 PM.

The Tailgater headlights are pretty eh. So Oracle obviously on performance and look department. The rear end on the Tailgater is sexy though, which is ironic as the car is called Tailgater. 

• Tacymist and Militia like this

Viper9502
  • Viper9502

仁侠団体

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:23 PM

My personal choice would be either the Oracle II as it is not only a well-rounded and better performer than the Tailgater but IMO I prefer the sharper lines of the Oracle II. I noticed it does have more of a tendency to understeer than the Tailgater or other 4-door sedans in general which the player has to be ready to compensate for. 

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

The rear end on the Tailgater is sexy though

you're weird. 

• Lamborghini1335 and Bonnano like this

TheAdmiester
  • TheAdmiester

Saywha'?

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

The rear end on the Tailgater is sexy though

you're weird. 

No, he's completely correct.

• Bonnano and Militia like this

REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:00 AM

I keep a black unmodified Oracle 2 in Franklin's Vinewood mansion garage for daily use. It is a great car, handles well, and is a reasonable fast car with good acceleration. Overall, I think the Oracle 2 and the Tailgater are both great cars!
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:54 PM Edited by Militia, 29 January 2014 - 12:54 PM.

I keep a black unmodified Oracle 2 in Franklin's Vinewood mansion garage for daily use. It is a great car, handles well, and is a reasonable fast car with good acceleration. Overall, I think the Oracle 2 and the Tailgater are both great cars!

That is where my fully modded Carbonizzare and Banshee are sitting.  In his four car garage, there is four Supers (Infernus, Entity XF, Cheetah, Bullet) all lined up, fully modded of course, and in the impound a Cognoscenti Cabrio and a Comet, both fully modded.  I use Franklin the most since he has that Carbonizzare, and you know, I LOVE that car! = )

• REXX93 likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:43 PM

The Oracle 2. It reminds me, and if I recall correctly, is based off of BMWs version of the "four-door coupe" which is the 6 series Gran Coupé.

I wish the Tailgater had a similar version of it based off of the S7 which is also a four-door coupe. The Tailgater's looks just look way out of proportion to me and the pencil thin-looking B-Pillars just make it look retarded. The Oracle 2 has some issues: it needs frameless windows, it for some odd reason has halogen headlights when it should have full leds or partial leds with xenons, and the back of it looks off. But still it is better than the Tailgater and Schafter in my opinion, albeit it is an unfair competition because the Tailgater and Schafter lack four-door coupe variants.

The handling... :sigh: I am not going to touch that 'cause they're all fürchtbar at that, but the Oracle 2 is a little quicker in a straight line and sounds better (albeit they all have sh*t exhaust notes).

The Oracle 2 would be my choice as the best German saloon in V.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users