• Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:33 PM

Left one looks unhealthy.

He does. That dude's on the roids.

That is perfectly achievable without roids, even at his age.

You lot all have a sad outlook if any evidence of hard work and discipline is immediately dismissed as a fraud.
  • Hecate, GTA fan from the United Kingdom and JIMHO like this

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:44 AM Edited by HUGOHL, 31 January 2014 - 03:48 AM.

@Max.
Woah, dude, sorry. You striked me as someone who actually makes some research. http://metro.co.uk/2...O=SendToAFriend

I've seen way too many bodybuilders (No homo) to spot who's natural and who isn't.
About the hard work and discipline, taking steroids doesn't take away your efforts, even with growth hormone, it's really hard to get an aesthetic physique.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:59 AM

@Max.
Woah, dude, sorry. You striked me as someone who actually makes some research. http://metro.co.uk/2...O=SendToAFriend

You lot all have a sad outlook if any evidence of hard work and discipline is immediately dismissed as a fraud.

You've got some 'splaining to do.

JIMHO
  • JIMHO

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:01 AM

I can confirm what Max., said:

Before-after-web.jpg

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:34 AM

Hmmm, well seems like Dr. Jeffery Life has mugged me off on this one. Bastard. But I still believe that you can remain fit and healthy and in good shape well into your 60s naturally if you wish.

And yes, while Roids don't take away the effort, they reduce the effort, they are a short-cut. I thought you were making the point which so many unhealthy people do which just to revert to knee-jerk calls of 'ROIDS' or 'too skinny, looks unhealthy' whenever someone is in good shape.
  • HUGOHL likes this

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:55 AM Edited by Fireman, 31 January 2014 - 11:21 AM.

Left one looks unhealthy.

He does. That dude's on the roids.

"You lot?"

You quoted me and then added something said by someone different, I just think the left one looks unhealthy and abnormal (which according to the article posted above, it is).

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

Hmmm, well seems like Dr. Jeffery Life has mugged me off on this one. Bastard. But I still believe that you can remain fit and healthy and in good shape well into your 60s naturally if you wish.

And yes, while Roids don't take away the effort, they reduce the effort, they are a short-cut. I thought you were making the point which so many unhealthy people do which just to revert to knee-jerk calls of 'ROIDS' or 'too skinny, looks unhealthy' whenever someone is in good shape.

Of course you can have a good body at an old age, the thing is that I've seen many natural bodybuilders, and the ones that aren't natural have something that doesn't look quite right. For example, I f*cking respect Ronnie Coleman, he has a great body, he's huge, but he can't be described as someone "healthy".

When putting on your shirt becomes hard, when sitting in a crowded room becomes hard, you are not healthy anymore.

Steroids ARE NOT a shortcut. They are a step up. Even with all the time and effort you put into your training, you just can't get a physique like the one of Ronnie Coleman or Arnold Schwarzenneger whitout using roids.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:45 AM

I'm a gym rat, but really a couch potato .. The only reason I work out five days a week is to keep my body tight and fit, and absolutely not because I enjoy it, haha. I actually hate exercise. The best thing ever is to lie on the couch and chill with some gaming, I wish I could do it all the time

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Enslaved

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:07 AM

Weight training and running. Sunday I usually rest.
This has gone beyond addiction, it's a path.
I turned straight-edge also.
It's like I'm on a mission and enjoying it. All I want is to become harder, feel pain and obey. And every day feels better than the previous.

kk.
  • kk.

So long

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:37 PM

I don't know, I go to the gym sometimes and I like to watch TV on the couch. So I must be either couch rat or gym potato.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

I am in shape. The shape of a potato...

Jokes aside, I am very much "average" build.

I am a couch potato though, mainly because my weight and health is in order, so aside from wanting to get muscly or improve my cardio, I have no real reason to go to the gym.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:50 PM

In the middle with a lean towards the couch. I have a gym membership but it's incredibly cheap so I don't feel like I have to go every week. When I do I go five days a week, doing 30 minutes of elliptical every day and alternating between upper body and lower body every day. My max weight was 275 and my low was 225 (both were recorded with my height unchanged). I'm back up to 245 pounds now but I ultimately want to get down to and maintain a weight of 200 pounds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users