About the Rat Loader being Removed...

19 replies to this topic
Just Repping
  • Just Repping

GTA IV Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:53 PM

Okay I know why the "Rat Loader" was removed, but here is what RockstarGames said about it. -->" The Rat Loader has been removed from garages. The Rat Loader is classed as a utility vehicle (in the same way that the Tow Truck is), and was not meant to be stored in player garages" But yet when you get into the Rat Loader it's actually classified as "Muscle" was this just a big mistake? Will we see the Ratloader return in the future?gta_v_vehicle_Rat_Loader_image_131017_18

Charmlessrogue
  • Charmlessrogue

The Surgeon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:15 PM

From what I have heard, it was removed because a lot of modders were removing the truck bed completely. Maybe they did it to make an example of the hackers.

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:35 PM

Such a slow, ugly travesty that thing is. I hope it never comes back so i don't have to look at it again.

Fun De Panda
  • Fun De Panda

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgable [GTA] 2015
    Most Helpful Member 2015
    Coolest Member 2015

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

Rat Loader was classified as Muscle from GTA V released .

and it is a big mistake

i think they it will return but you can't store it in your garage and will be blocked from LS customs .

but it will spawn in the same location !

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:46 PM Edited by KristoLewis, 28 January 2014 - 02:47 PM.

You cant store it BUT r* said theyre making the rat loader and all its mods free! For all the haters: f*ck off, you don't have to like it, just f*ck off kids mkay
  • Malibu454 likes this

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:07 PM Edited by senormidget, 28 January 2014 - 03:08 PM.

The Rat Loader is confirmed as coming back, this is old news.

1/9/14 Update: We plan to make the Rat Loader and its mods free in game for a limited period of time in the future.  As a result, you'll be able to own and store this vehicle again permanently, so if you lost a Rat Loader through TU 1.07 or are simply interested in checking it out, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page. As soon as there is more information about specific dates, you will receive an automatic email notification when we update this page.

It will be back after the next title update I imagine.

Rejoice, your slow, ugly car is back.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:11 PM Edited by Malibu454, 28 January 2014 - 03:08 PM.

Um.. Old news. It still spawns. You can waste your money and mod it, but you can't track or insure unless you do glitch. But from what I read it doesn't stick and it disappears anyway.
For fun I modded one out and duped it twice for friends and had some fun times racing them around the motocross construction track behind SS LSC. But then you just have to leave them to vanish into thin air...:(
Ugly is a matter of opinion.
It can be modded out to look like a hot rod pickup Rat Rod style. If you never turned a wrench on an old car IRL I guess you wouldn't appreciate it for what it is.. ;)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

it all depends on how its available to keep in the future . i may or may not get it

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:01 PM Edited by Malibu454, 28 January 2014 - 04:01 PM.

Hopefully they'll leave it where it is.
And just add the tracker and insurance again.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

Hopefully they'll leave it where it is.
And just add the tracker and insurance again.

thats what i am hoping for too . either way i think i am gonna get one for my secondary character

rawkus0815a
  • rawkus0815a

Street Hustla

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:25 AM

The ratloader is already updated in social club. There you can see that it will be a purchase for Free @ southernsanandreassupercars.
Aswell garage is ticked. So it seems that the next title update will bring it back. And no need for searching. But this will remove its "rare" status ;)

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

They f*cking suck!!
I don't want to purchase it for free!
Just put the dam tracker and insurance back on it!!

84Skyhawk
  • 84Skyhawk

Car Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

I wish they would bring it back, I loved my rat loader. I had it fully customized and everything. It looked like a clean muscle car. I spent like $75,000 on it just for it to get deleted.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

if its gonna be on the games website to buy for free then i wont be getting it for my main character

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

I won't get it because half it's cool factor was its rarity. I almost feel the same about the clean rebel but would buy it back in a heartbeat.

statistic
  • statistic

not running for anything.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:27 PM

I hope they bring it back and put it on the website for free.  Then only the people who actually like it will have it, not folks who want to be cool and have rare sh*t.

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:21 PM

The Rat Loader is a slow, ugly piece of sh*t, and I don't know why anyone would want it back in the game. Just so some dumb forum kids can chrome it and then post pictures? No thank you...

statistic
  • statistic

not running for anything.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:18 AM

The Rat Loader is a slow, ugly piece of sh*t, and I don't know why anyone would want it back in the game. Just so some dumb forum kids can chrome it and then post pictures? No thank you...

I don't know why anyone would ever say they don't know why.  About anything.  No imagination or something.

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

In the Shadows

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:32 AM

I like the loader. It was interesting in terms of appearence (a bugger to drive). I'd happily see it back, but that's just me (am I the only one who likes things people don't :p ;))

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

I don't know why anyone would ever say they don't know why.  About anything.  No imagination or something.

What?... Your post makes no sense whatsoever...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users